FSU vs Michigan predictions

fsu939913

Bull Gator
Jul 29, 2014
FSU 21
Michigan 34

We still have Charles Kelly and Rick Trickett as coaches. Nothing will change

My biased opinion is fsu 28 and michigan 24. Cook makes a play to win it

Yeah I think FSU is going to get manhandled. You have the talent to compete, but they are a lot tougher than you. But I thought UF would push FSU around to which turned out to be laughable.

Yeah I think FSU is going to get manhandled. You have the talent to compete, but they are a lot tougher than you. But I thought UF would push FSU around to which turned out to be laughable.

Meh. Michigan lost to some crap team. All 3 of our losses were to very good teams and/or quarterbacks. Our d line is FINALLY helathy. However, our staff gets repeatedly out schemed in bowls.

Michigan is a product of a terrible schedule. This will be a laugher. FSU by 17 or more.

Meh. Michigan lost to some crap team. All 3 of our losses were to very good teams and/or quarterbacks. Our d line is FINALLY helathy. However, our staff gets repeatedly out schemed in bowls.

Harbaugh will coach this likes its the Super Bowl. I truly expect Michigan to handle FSU. And honestly, I wouldn't be upset if FSU wins, just calling it like I see it

Bowl games are strange. FSU is more talented. Will our kids show up? The last 5 or so years, the team with the most NFL talent moving on tends to not GAS. Not always, but frequently. It makes picking the games very challenging.

Harbaugh will coach this likes its the Super Bowl. I truly expect Michigan to handle FSU. And honestly, I wouldn't be upset if FSU wins, just calling it like I see it

Well no you won't be upset. You loathe Michigan more than any other team.

I just took another look at their schedule. 20 points against Indiana. 14 against Iowa. 14 against Wisconsin. Scary stuff.

I may have to revise my prediction. 38-10 Noles.

Reactions: kellylexy
I just took another look at their schedule. 20 points against Indiana. 14 against Iowa. 14 against Wisconsin. Scary stuff.

I may have to revise my prediction. 38-10 Noles.

and yet won those games... because their defense is elite

Reactions: tgreeson1
Michigan 21
FSU 13

I think our D can keep them in the 17-24 range, but I think our O is going to struggle.

looking at scores from another conference play to determine what will happen in a game prepped for a month and played months later..... sound plan

Reactions: fsu939913
Man yall ain't banned this troll yet?? But hey, I'll play.

If Cook has over 100 yds FSU 27 Michigan 21

If Cook has less than 100 yds Michigan 27 FSU 17

Says ban the troll then does the same thing.....r u trolling?

Good lord Michigan is slow

Yea they look very slow. I wasn't gonna be surprised if FSU won but Hardliner saying they'd win by 17 was funny AF to me but looks like it might happen. Ain't ashamed to admit I got a slight man crush on Francois. That boy has heart, takes a beating and just keeps getting up and throwing darts. Big fan of Dalvin too. Real recognize real.

Michigan is making slow big ten mistakes from a team that hasn't played in forever on defense without Peppers. All that talk about how he isn't that good well from what they are giving up with no help it's obvious he makes a difference...

and this speight kid will single handedly give us a shot to win next year. He's driskel awful

Michigan is making slow big ten mistakes from a team that hasn't played in forever on defense without Peppers. All that talk about how he isn't that good well from what they are giving up with no help it's obvious he makes a difference...

and this speight kid will single handedly give us a shot to win next year. He's driskel awful

We are missing derwin james so they wouldnt have scored if he was playing

Contrary to popular belief, Charles Kelly is a decent DC. He was good at Georgia Tech. He just had some tough breaks earlier this year, and successfully tightened things up.

Contrary to popular belief, Charles Kelly is a decent DC. He was good at Georgia Tech. He just had some tough breaks earlier this year, and successfully tightened things up.

LOLOLoL

I would encourage you to go watch the oregon and louisville game. He is garbage. Also Clemson game since kelly took over. Any offense worth a crap scores at will with him. Especially spread teams

LOL he isn't. Michigan does not have the type of offense that gives y'all problems. When FSU can just play man and let their athletes loose they look good on defense but you can't play like that against a lot of the spread offenses that gash FSU. From what I see y'all don't even run simple modern zone techniques like pattern matching which is why there's always huge holes in your secondary whenever you do zone. Yalls defense could be so much better.

Reactions: Tlb06 and fsu939913
Michigan's offense really came alive when our 5th string safety came in. But did you guys know that peppers didn't play? I had no idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT