ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Chicks Dig Effeminate Men Who Like to Gender Role Play and Get Into Slapping Contests...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
Well, Well, Well, the big week is finally here.

It is really hard to imagine us winning this game after the last three weeks. We've rehashed our problems over and over in other threads, but when FAU takes you to the limit in OT, you have no business predicting anything other than a loss. sadgator thinks Cook will be the most dynamic player on the field on Saturday night, and he will make the difference in the game with several break away runs. We won't be able to catch up. The only positive we have going for us is that the game is at home. If this game was under the Big Top, it would be a tremendous blowout...

As it is, sadgator unfortunately sees it...

Florida 12 (two missed xtra points)
Bozos 27

Reactions: Lil65
I hate to say it, but I feel much the same way in our chances. It's fricking killing me.

I manscape, layout in the summer time with exotic oils, never have any facial hairs & sometimes leave soap suds on the small of my back when getting out of the shower.

I married a FSU grad.

#ZFG

I agree. We have done nothing in the past 3 weeks to make me think other wise.. add on the injuries and this thing could get ugly.
Florida 11
Fsu 31

Yes we make a field goal, but we go for 2 on our TD

I enjoy sad and his musings even though I'm a Nole, and find all the gator depression refreshing but misplaced....

FSU has not been able to score, at all, on the road this year ....at all..

Cook may get loose a few times but unless he scores on the big runs it won't matter...

Our red zone TD efficiency is god awful, and Jimbo gets too conservative on the road...

Yes the gators are banged up , but the game being at UF is a huge plus.

It will be a close game until the end, unless one team goes turnover crazy...

I am guessing that those noles who do have facial hair, they will be sporting glitter beards:

980x.jpg

Reactions: MJWilliamson
Cook may get loose a few times but unless he scores on the big runs it won't matter...

Our red zone TD efficiency is god awful, and Jimbo gets too conservative on the road...

Yes the gators are banged up , but the game being at UF is a huge plus.

Think it's going to be the kicking game. Our ST squad is great punting-wise, but our opponents did the right thing in our most recent OT escape by trying to force the game into a literal 'kick-off.' If anything, this deficiency will be it..

The bad-guys have a reliable kicker from what I can tell, so from their perspective it's all about staying even with touchdowns Saturday I think sadly.

I remain optimistic because I remember last year when we would have beaten the 'holes soundly with only a fraction of the offense we've had this year.

Listen- Expectations for this season? FULLY EXCEEDED! Everything from here on out is pure gravy, we competed for the East (my hope) and we will be in the ATL this year.. Like I said, totally elated at our results so far, and I'll be at the game hoping the bad guys go down in an excruciating manner.

Good news is that there's no way Mac doesn't win SEC coach of the year, and we'll pull more raw talent than *allegedly* Jameis W. at a Tampa scrip-club.

Reactions: sadgator
Think about it...we will face 2 of the best backs in the country 2 weeks in a row. However I would rather lose to Bama a well coached team on both sides of the ball playing great ball right now. I can't stand the thought of losing to the holes, a one dimensional team on offense and a mediocre defense.

Think about it...we will face 2 of the best backs in the country 2 weeks in a row. However I would rather lose to Bama a well coached team on both sides of the ball playing great ball right now. I can't stand the thought of losing to the holes, a one dimensional team on offense and a mediocre defense.
Agree^^^ I will be miserable if we drop this one to fsu, that said, I predicted before the season started we would win the Eastern Division! I was right! REMEMBER WHAT MAC SAYS ....We ain't in this thing for a participation ribbon! Coach will have a scheme to beat fsu. It's going to happen, this offense will start moving Saturday somehow and we will finish 11-1. Go Gators!!!

BS. That game was 34-13 at the time without you and your corrupt officials. Everything about you school makes me puke. I am not kidding.

Reactions: goldmom
Well, Well, Well, the big week is finally here.

It is really hard to imagine us winning this game after the last three weeks. We've rehashed our problems over and over in other threads, but when FAU takes you to the limit in OT, you have no business predicting anything other than a loss. sadgator thinks Cook will be the most dynamic player on the field on Saturday night, and he will make the difference in the game with several break away runs. We won't be able to catch up. The only positive we have going for us is that the game is at home. If this game was under the Big Top, it would be a tremendous blowout...

As it is, sadgator unfortunately sees it...

Florida 12 (two missed xtra points)
Bozos 27
Sad?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT