ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs UGA Official Gameday Thread and More

Must have a possession here. Must must must. Turnovers a part of the game and we have been awful. One of them caused, the other two ghastly. A shame in a big game. By the way, this time next year Gators will be the favored team. Learning.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
With all that and even with this game slipping, what a goal line stand.

Ball lickers can’t stop themselves. This has been a good pretty even game. Just play. I think they know their days are numbered. Maybe they hold on and stretch their winning streak all the way to two, but within a year or two the East is Florida’s. For a decade.

Me either. He likely just doesn’t trust Franks and wanted to get points on the board. Should have kept Jones in. That throw would have been a TD without the interference.

These DB’s suck. Like I’ve been saying all year the corner and safety position are every bit as important this class as offensive line is. They can’t cover any damn body. Slow as shit to boot.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
DBs have been a problem all year long. It finally caught up to us today. Missouri will be a concern as well because we can’t cover that goodb

Some technique issues on those third downs. Ends coming in too high. Giving qb a free pocket. Gotta take on the block. Worry here is those two third and longs will sap team and game will fade badly here.

Mullen is panicking. There’s 8 mins left no reason to go away from the running game we just need one score.

Reactions: steven orr
Next year fellas hopefully next year. Onward to basketball!!!

Oh if any JR on defense thinks their ready for the NFL this game shows their not!!

Of course Cleveland dropped it. The first series all game I’ve had an issue with. Three straight passes and then we call a play for Mr. Stonehands himself when we have to have a first. We tried to get it all back when it wasn’t necessary b

It’s upsetting because we’re not even that good but we’re the better team. We just can’t stop making mistakes.

And there’s shitty McWilliams getting abused again. God I’m tired of seeing this scrub on my screen.

Another third down conversion for ball,lickers. Game could have been won, too many mistakes now tired defense. We win next year. Guaranteed. 9-3 this season. I expect an egg somewhere.

Jaewon Taylor with the terrible angle on the run. These DB’s outside of Chauncey have no business playing here. We need a significant talent upgrade there this class. And hopefully Emory puts Franks on the bench.

the two injuries at corner have had a huge impact on this game...looks like the coach's game plan was solid, but we need one more true corner

Reactions: kb851
If Henderson isn’t playing next week I shudder to think about what Mizzou will do to this secondary. Move Chauncey outside and start Burney or somebody at safety already. I can’t take watching McWilliams play another snap. I literally get upset every time I see his number 12.

Jaewon Taylor with the terrible angle on the run. These DB’s outside of Chauncey have no business playing here. We need a significant talent upgrade there this class. And hopefully Emory puts Franks on the bench.

If we were to get upset the next game I think he might.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT