ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs UGA Official Gameday Thread and More

Dannygator1989

Bull Gator
Feb 28, 2005
ive has a bad feeling about this game for weeks now, and it's just gotten worse as we've gotten better.

Hope the ride doesn't end today but if it does, I'm fully stocked and prepared for coping with it.

There's a couple other decent games on today.

Looks like we'll get to see FSU get crushed first thing.

ESPN is doing a surprisingly long interview with the FSU Glitter Boys.

And FSU just missed the best opportunity of the game. Forced a punt that got shanked, FSU starts the drive at the Clemson 49 and they end up going nowhere.

ive has a bad feeling about this game for weeks now, and it's just gotten worse as we've gotten better.

Hope the ride doesn't end today but if it does, I'm fully stocked and prepared for coping with it.

Not really a bad feeling here but think its a 50/50 game. They have the better talent but its pretty young and Mullen has our team playing really hard right now. If we can keep it to one turnover or less I like our chances.

Not really a bad feeling here but think its a 50/50 game. They have the better talent but its pretty young and Mullen has our team playing really hard right now. If we can keep it to one turnover or less I like our chances.
Agree...if we can run for 200 yards and get +2 on turnovers we win. It's all going to come down to execution like these games do. We've got to get to the QB with pressure.

Our shitty tackling is back and it’s rhe usual suspects Joseph and Gardner.

Our defense is kind of soft against the run when we don't bring extra guys. Surprised earlier teams didn't stick with it more.

Knee pads??????

Dumb ass got lucky they held them to a F.G. Georgia is gonna run it ALL day. Can we?

Oooh. All done right but must put air under that. Softer touch.

Big missed TD. Fumble now the mutts will be all fired up. Typical insecure style team. Don’t give them energy. Just beat that ass.

Man fake blitz but where was the defense? Ok. Get it together. Now.

Who knows how today ends. But Franks, opening missed pass notwithstanding, is so much better.

Posted right before that terrible inexplicable interception. Guys, two turnovers in first quarter. Giving a game away. Georgia is not better. But this is awful play.

I think this may be the game Grantham's style hurts us.

Has nothing to do with style. CJ McWilliams is awful and has no business being at UF. He’s short and slow, he gets picked on every game. A product of Shannon’s diamond in the rough recruiting.

Reactions: Gator Fever
That missed TD and fumble just took the air out the team. You just can’t miss that. And the fumble basically gave them the ball on our 20. Instead of being up 7-3 we’re down 10-0 in the blink of an eye. That’s gamechanging.

Reactions: HardeeWildcatFan
Toney needs 10+ touches and Franks needs to hand it off 60-70% of the time at a min.

Oh snap an Emory Jones sighting Mentioned after Vandy I wanted to see it and sure enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT