ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs UGA Official Gameday Thread and More

Maybe the future is here early. Wouldn’t hate it even though Franks has been playing well.

Making things difficult with mistakes. Two turnovers, penalties. Argh.

Don’t be afraid to throw it nine yards. QB draw for seven on 3D and 8-go for it. Clear penalty there on Jorga. Nice.

Franks is reverting back to some of his bad play before. Had another TD to Grimes and underthrew it by 10 yards.

Thank god they held. Wtf would we throw there? We’re killing them on the ground.

I’m giddy thinking about the package with Emory. Mullen has had a couple well timed calls every game you know he’s gonna bust something out in the second half that breaks the game open.

Well, I spoke too soon. At least today Franks has followed up some good throws with some cruddy ones. Cmon son, win this game. Make the throws.

Franks is killing Florida. Should be winning this game with even an average quarterback

No more errors now. Get this to half down 3, tied or up 4. Already bad penalty long field.

Man. AGree with danielson. Got cute. No need, get that first down with tall Franks. Watch the bomb by ga

Hate that. All that heavy lifting and one blown coverage and now could be disaster before half. Who missed the coverage on the TE on the first play? They were running it out.

I bet they run here. Gang tackle him and hold him up for 6 seconds. Could have picked off that last pass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT