ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs UGA Official Gameday Thread and More

FG self ball lickers. Will take it. They could have kicked a FG by getting to the 35. 13-7 ball lickers, Gator ball first. Don’t be afraid. Pass the ball when you throw it Felipe, don’t try to aim it.

Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
FG self ball lickers. Will take it. They could have kicked a FG by getting to the 35. 13-7 ball lickers, Gator ball first. Don’t be afraid. Pass the ball when you throw it Felipe, don’t try to aim it.

Except for that uncovered TE BS we have clearly outplayed them since the interception.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Horrible 1st quarter and Franks seems to have lost some confidence after that interception. Mullen's play calling has been great except for that last 3rd & 1 with Jones trying to run the option. But being down only 6 I think we definitely have a chance. Need a turnover or two the 2nd half.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Horrible 1st quarter and Franks seems to have lost some confidence after that interception. Mullen's play calling has been great except for that last 3rd & 1 with Jones trying to run the option. But being down only 6 I think we definitely have a chance. Need a turnover or two the 2nd half.

Stephen's drop on 3rd didn't help - we just need to tighten up, keep running the ball - don't turn it over and we'll be right there

We really should be up like 14-3. I just hope we can overcome those early mistakes.

What a strike! That’s what’s so frustrating with Franks. That’s a throw few NFL QB’s can make. Yet the next drive he’ll turn around and do something stupid as hell.

Wakakakakakakakaakkwakakak
14-13 Gators. Very nice. Get those two turnovers back!

Crap, getting away from Florida. After taking the lead, Gators have allowed ga tight ends to become Mark Bavaro.

If UGA had any sense at all they’d air it out the rest of the half. We can’t cover on the back end and our LB’s are liabilities in coverage too. We need a serious speed upgrade there the next two classes.

Nervous about that timeout. They may go for it and they have momentum.

DAMMMIT. Game losing fumble there. And he did fumble. Three turnovers. Causing a loss to a team we are better than.

We’re the better team. Franks has taken at least 7 off the board for us with the missed TD and has given them 14 with dumb tuenovers. Can’t win with that shit.

These refs are for UGA!!! That is a fact. I wonder how many EBT cards those UGA Coaches dropped on the sideline for these refs to pick them up!!

These refs are for UGA!!! That is a fact. I wonder how many EBT cards those UGA Coaches dropped on the sideline for these refs to pick them up!!

Good ole boys in the SEC. No coincidence every damn year we lead the league in penalties no matter who the coach is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT