ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs Mizzou Official Gameday Thread

Agree with everyone on Franks. He had made improvements this year and kudos to him for that, but even with those improvements he was just hovering around average. We were winning because of run game and defense. Ever since that missed TD against UGA last week he’s gone back to the garbage play from a year ago and he doesn’t have any excuse this time because the oline is playing well and coaching is there. If your QB is gonna make freshman mistakes might as well play the freshman.
Guy is missing wide open receivers...at least 5-6 today.

And this cot damn feed I’m watching keeps cutting out. **** everything.
If you ever need a good site...go to https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/ same thing for NFL search Reddit NFL Streams...you have to figure out how to get the stream...but click on one of the first links...you exit out of the first pop up that comes with the screen (for most streams in the NFL at least)...after you click on the play button a new window will pop up...go back to the original tab and click play again. Every college/nfl game and in HD. You have to watch it live but the site is money. Hopefully that all makes sense. Reddit is a great site...check it out homie.

If we can stop them from scoring before the half, we get the ball back and might be able to swing this momentum.

If you ever need a good site...go to https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/ same thing for NFL search Reddit NFL Streams...you have to figure out how to get the stream...but click on one of the first links...you exit out of the first pop up that comes with the screen (for most streams in the NFL at least)...after you click on the play button a new window will pop up...go back to the original tab and click play again. Every college/nfl game and in HD. You have to watch it live but the site is money. Hopefully that all makes sense. Reddit is a great site...check it out homie.

Thanks man. I'll check it out.

Reactions: GatorNation79
Hope for the second half. Just need a break or two.

So, do we know what they yellow puke stain in Missouri's helmet is yet?

First down run Vosean was the play side linebacker and he tried to back door his blocker and let his gap go a leading to a big run.

That's his biggest problem, he isn't soft, selfish if anything. He's always looking for the splash play and he doesn't care how he gets it. If it means running outside his gap to make the highlight play he'll do it, that's one of the reason we're feast or famine against the run. Can't have your man in the middle doing that BS.

It works pretty good on my Android phone too but you have to use the full site...the mobile site won't work.
Oh and at least for Android don't use Reddit's app...I use Chrome probably works with other browser but I couldn't get it work with android. Of course if you have a probably just start with your computer until you figure it out...but it's pretty great.

Honestly hate streaming for this reason, most of the feeds are shit. And then because so many people are on them on gamedays there's always a ton of lag. I try to avoid watching games on a stream if at all possible, didn't have a choice today though.

Hideous start to the third. And, what about that shitstain on Mizzou's helmet..anyone?

This is tough to watch. All that energy in the LSU game. In the road games at Moo and utk. Even Vanderbilt. Nice energy through three quarters with the ball lickers. Not today, as we literally just watched a lazy missed tackle on third and long.

Our defense can be very dumb sometimes. Jefferson had his back turned to the ball. Wtf is he doing????

Mullen is going to lose this team if he sticks with Franks. I noticed the frustration last week from some of the offensive players. Looks like the defense has already quit.

Reactions: seffnergator
Franks had the pitch open outside and still tossed it back inside. He just doesn’t see things fast enough often times when it’s right there in his face.

Mullen is going to lose this team if he sticks with Franks. I noticed the frustration last week from some of the offensive players. Looks like the defense has already quit.

They haven’t quit they just aren’t good. The secondary is shit and our ‘best’ players are all undisciplined idiots who frequently run themselves out of plays.

And here comes the undisciplined, selfish, it’s all about me penalties. A bunch of pretenders out there.

A roughing call on a punter? Seriously? What kinda pussy bullshit is this?

Learn a lesson from Dooley. This is an offense that has imagination and a purpose and a plan.

Sorry secondary missing another tackle. I hate watching these bums more than I hate watching Franks. They’re an embarrassment v

Learn a lesson from Dooley. This is an offense that has imagination and a purpose and a plan.

Huh? Missouri’s offense has sucked in SEC play. They’re killing us because we can’t tackle for shit and we have guys in our secondary who should be on FCS teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT