ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs Mizzou Official Gameday Thread

Dannygator1989

Bull Gator
Feb 28, 2005
sorry it's late, got hung up on the home repair.

Well...mediocre start for both of us so far.

Hopefully we can hold their offense.

Vosean Joseph once again takes the soft easy way out of taking on a block and filling a gap. He is so soft.

It’s amazing we have won 6 games to be honest. You look at the roster and we have no QB and no secondary and just 2 LBs and not much at DT either.

I think Mullen and his staff probably deserve even more credit than what they have been given.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
They have our defense spread out defending all 53 1/3 yards horizontally. Our offense isn’t anywhere close to doing this.

It’s amazing we have won 6 games to be honest. You look at the roster and we have no QB and no secondary and just 2 LBs and not much at DT either.

I think Mullen and his staff probably deserve even more credit than what they have been given.

Seriously. Guys like Stiner, Taylor, Davis, McWilliams, etc. have no business at UF. About as unathletic a dedenders as you’ll see.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Seriously. Guys like Stiner, Taylor, Davis, McWilliams, etc. have no business at UF. About as unathletic a dedenders as you’ll see.
Yes agreed. Again you look at the roster and we are Hurting at a lot of spots.

Part of that is on the staff too, at least when it comes to PT. I’ve never seen a staff wholesale rotate safeties. Any time Jaewon Taylor is in the game we get abused. Yet he still plays. Leave Brad Stewart in the game FFS.

Same whenever McWilliams is in. They just isolate them and pick on them over and over. Move Chauncey back to safety and bring in someone else at Nickel or something. Can’t just keep doing the same thing.

I think you can include Dean in that group. I know he’s a true freshmen but I don’t think he’s quick enough to play CB either.

I think you can include Dean in that group. I know he’s a true freshmen but I don’t think he’s quick enough to play CB either.

Yep. Needs to be at safety, no foot speed and is always grabbing and holding. Exactly why I’ve saying corner and safety is every bit as important as oline in this class. Starting spots are there to be had. We need major talent upgrades.

Wow Franks!! He needs to be pulled. Just go with the guy that fits your system.

He’s actually had a very good year playing over his head.

He was even worse last year

The issue we have no depth at LBer or in the secondary.
He is not having a good year. If you go back and look at tds given up on the ground he is the issue more often than not. I just think he is soft and takes the easy path and avoids physical play as much as he can. He is soft.

First down right there he turned his shoulders and gave up control of his gap and then whined to the ref.

Agree with everyone on Franks. He had made improvements this year and kudos to him for that, but even with those improvements he was just hovering around average. We were winning because of run game and defense. Ever since that missed TD against UGA last week he’s gone back to the garbage play from a year ago and he doesn’t have any excuse this time because the oline is playing well and coaching is there. If your QB is gonna make freshman mistakes might as well play the freshman.

Reactions: seffnergator
Has anyone figured out what the hell that thing is on Missouris helmets?

Getting disgruntled. Being pushed around in our own gym. By Missouri. Yes, Franks looking completely un confident.

He is not having a good year. If you go back and look at tds given up on the ground he is the issue more often than not. I just think he is soft and takes the easy path and avoids physical play as much as he can. He is soft.
I think he leads the team in tackles and I would disagree that he’s soft. He’s one of the 2 best LBers we have. We have no choice but to play him.

Had no business passing there on 3rd and 1. Pick up the first and continue the drive. SMH.

Agree with everyone on Franks. He had made improvements this year and kudos to him for that, but even with those improvements he was just hovering around average. We were winning because of run game and defense. Ever since that missed TD against UGA last week he’s gone back to the garbage play from a year ago and he doesn’t have any excuse this time because the oline is playing well and coaching is there. If your QB is gonna make freshman mistakes might as well play the freshman.
Yes Agreed. He’s improved a bunch but he’s reached his ceiling and clearly confidence and the mental part of the game is an issue with him. He’s never been an accurate passer.

9 yard run on first down and that leads to a punt. At some point there has to be an attempt and a commitment to have some guts and run some power football. Get a fullback in there challenge this Oline and run at people.

The effort isn't there today. Typical gator football culture of the last 10 years. Lose the big game and give up the rest of the season. It's really sad.

First down run Vosean was the play side linebacker and he tried to back door his blocker and let his gap go a leading to a big run.

And this cot damn feed I’m watching keeps cutting out. **** everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT