ADVERTISEMENT

Florida - Tenn game...

Dude. Their head coach was the elementary school PE teacher where I went to high school.

His dad is a "legendary" high school coach who never won shit but was respected by everyone and got his little Porkchop better career opportunities than he deserved.

All the people I know that went to high school with him thought he was an entitled douchebag.

Go figure.

I mean, he's a good defense mind, I'm not saying that, but he's much better suited to coach DBs and be a DC than he is at running a program in any sense.

When he was in high school, he was a freshman point guard and one of my good friends was a senior and a center. Porkchop was so bad that when he had the ball, opposing team crowds would scream for him to shoot because he sucked so bad.

He only started because his dad was the head football coach (same reason Porkchop was the starting QB because they ran the triple option).

Dude is a total joke.

Literally no one I know is surprised that he is crashing and burning at Tennessee.
Two of my high school teammates played ball with him at MTSU. One guy claims he was a cool down to earth dude. The other thinks he was a total fvck face.

The guy who liked him fit the description as you said of Porkchop. A douche daddy's boy whom was the daddy was the basketball coach and AD.

Dude. Their head coach was the elementary school PE teacher where I went to high school.

His dad is a "legendary" high school coach who never won shit but was respected by everyone and got his little Porkchop better career opportunities than he deserved.

All the people I know that went to high school with him thought he was an entitled douchebag.

Go figure.

I mean, he's a good defense mind, I'm not saying that, but he's much better suited to coach DBs and be a DC than he is at running a program in any sense.

When he was in high school, he was a freshman point guard and one of my good friends was a senior and a center. Porkchop was so bad that when he had the ball, opposing team crowds would scream for him to shoot because he sucked so bad.

He only started because his dad was the head football coach (same reason Porkchop was the starting QB because they ran the triple option).

Dude is a total joke.

Literally no one I know is surprised that he is crashing and burning at Tennessee.

If he cant even win an SEC game they might run him out of there after 2 years if the boosters will pony up some money. What decent name would consider coming there I wonder.

Two of my high school teammates played ball with him at MTSU. One guy claims he was a cool down to earth dude. The other thinks he was a total fvck face.

The guy who liked him fit the description as you said of Porkchop. A douche daddy's boy whom was the daddy was the basketball coach and AD.

And that's the thing. I know a couple of his high school buddies that think he's the best.

That is not the majority opinion though.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Okay trask that’s two ints into double coverage. The first one the def had a 3 on 2 advantage to that side of the field.

The inability to run the ball is making Dan call so many passes
Trask’s last two interceptions have been reckless.

JMOHO, but the 1st Int was on a poor decision by Trask.
The 2nd was into double coverage, but it hit 6-5 Grimes in the hands.
Pinch the ball and you come down with a TD (like the Bama receivers do), instead of a 'tip-drill' Int.

Gators move up in the polls, past the way over-rated hardblow meatchickens, and likely the Jelly-Belly-Kelly neutered lame,,, if the UGly buttsniffers get it done.

Oh you're right.

It was 34-3, forgot about the field goal at the end.

Still not a 35 point victory though, is it?
I will say this, as fun as the 47-21 win last year was, I am so much happier only giving them 3 points this year. That 21 garbage time points they got last year has never sat well with me because everyone knows that we beat the snot out of them and made them eat the boogers up off of the playground.

This time the score is respectable for the way a team should put away a completely overmatched opponent.

Maybe for 1 week at least, we won't be hearing the "Florida shouldn't be in the top 10" bullcrap from all of the haters, but of course we will.

This time the score is respectable for the way a team should put away a completely overmatched opponent.

Maybe for 1 week at least, we won't be hearing the "Florida shouldn't be in the top 10" bullcrap from all of the haters, but of course we will.

There isn't a huge talent gap between the teams, either. In fact, Tennessee has the more talented roster according to the 247Composite Team Talent rankings, which takes into account the recruiting rankings of the current players on the roster. (doesn't take into account the injury lists for either team) >>> So much for the team rankings, just as I've said. iG

Oh you're right.

It was 34-3, forgot about the field goal at the end.

Still not a 35 point victory though, is it?

Here's the reason that I had a brain fart. I walked out of the room to make a pit stop and wasn't in the room for the end of the game. I then went directly to my office to get on line and I read this.

"The Volunteers were lifeless as the Gators cruised to a 38-3 victory in the The Swamp. It was another game in this series in which Tennessee couldn't stop itself from making all kinds of mistakes. The Vols turned the ball over four times, twice when they were in Gator territory and looking to score, and took countless dumb penalties."

So what's your own 31-3 excuse, and the reason for your continued sniveling? :rolleyes:
(rhetorical, cause I really don't G-a-S about you or your whiny excuses)

https://247sports.com/college/flori...-after-embarrassing-loss-to-Florida-135889317

Last edited:
Look I've been preaching it since the day Mr. Potatohead was hired that he is going to be disaster to that program. Nobody wants to listen to me. Does it really look to any of you fellers that he has that team "heading in the right direction?"

Look at the numbers and the numbers do not lie. He had a .400 winning record going into today's loss to us, so he's sub .400 now. Butch Jones was .557 after 5 years. Butch Jones's recruiting class composite scores after 5 years was a 13th ranked class nationally. Pruitt is averaging the 16th ranked recruiting class so far, so his whole lie to the fanbase about raising the talent level on the sidelines is just that, a lie. He's actually lowering the talent level Tennessee has.

it's never been about their players, it's always been Pruitt who has been the problem there since day 1.

To think they basically had Mike Leach hired and then Phil Fulmer stepped in and screwed UT over bigtime.

441 yards of offfense.

313 passing.

Not bad.

Good win.

Felt like a good step forward kinda game.
4-0 right now and 2-0 in the SEC. Couldn't say that last year.

Only thing scaring me right now is that Auburn is up on ATM at halftime. I wasn't expecting Auburn to do so well as this and was secretly expecting ATM to expose them. That's not happening alas so we are in for a major fight in 2 weeks time.

Reactions: sadgator
I will say this, as fun as the 47-21 win last year was, I am so much happier only giving them 3 points this year. That 21 garbage time points they got last year has never sat well with me because everyone knows that we beat the snot out of them and made them eat the boogers up off of the playground.

Well they kept us at 9.

So how a 2-1 Notre Dame with a mediocre win over Louisville and some random team is still in the top 10.

Here's the reason that I had a brain fart. I walked out of the room to make a pit stop and wasn't in the room for the end of the game. I then went directly to my office to get on line and I read this.

"The Volunteers were lifeless as the Gators cruised to a 38-3 victory in the The Swamp. It was another game in this series in which Tennessee couldn't stop itself from making all kinds of mistakes. The Vols turned the ball over four times, twice when they were in Gator territory and looking to score, and took countless dumb penalties."

So what's your own 31-3 excuse, and the reason for your continued sniveling? :rolleyes:
(rhetorical, cause I really don't G-a-S about you or your whiny excuses)

https://247sports.com/college/flori...-after-embarrassing-loss-to-Florida-135889317

I forgot about the field goal for a second. What's the excuse for forgetting about the field goal AND adding an entire touchdown to the score?

It's always a mistake to answer you because just like always, you're to stupid to bother with, so it's back to my standard response for your village idiot crap....

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

At the 9:11 point of the 3rd quarter, it was UF 24 - 3 Tn
Trask was 15 of 18 (83%) for 257 yds, 17.1 yds/comp with 2 TD's to 0 Ints.

Trask Game Stats:
Passing - 20 of 28 (71.4%) 293 yds, 14.7 yds/comp, 2 TD's, 2 Ints, L-43 yds, 2 sacks
Had an 8 yard run for a 1st down. Had a fumble on a sack.
All in all, not to bad for a game vs Tn, in his 1st career start with a 2 QB game plan.

Jones Game Stats.
Passing - 4 of 6 (66.7%) 20 yds, 5 yds/comp, L-11, 0 TD, 0 Int, 0 sacks.
Rushing - 1 for 5 yds.
Mostly a lot of smooth-clean handoffs to the RB's.

Scoring Summary:
Trask to Pitts 19 yd TD pass.
McPherson 22 yd FG
Perine 1 yd run for a TD
-----
Trask to Swain 29 yd TD pass
Pierce 10 yard run for a TD
McPherson 37 yd FG
-----
34 Pass Plays - 37 Run plays, 71 Total plays.
2 Passing-Receiving TD's, 2 Rushing TD's, and 2 FG's = 34 Pts (balance)
One Townsend 43 yard punt - 2 McPherson made FG's, 6 K-offs with 5 TB's.
Swain 1 10 yd PR -- 3 Ints, Wilson - Dean - Burney
==========

Rushing:
Perine - 14 for 62 yds, 4.4 ypc, L-13, 1 TD

Pierce - 11 for 41 yds, 3.5 ypc, L-12, 1 TD
1A & 1B - 25 for 103 yds, 4.1 ypc, 2 TD's
-----
Davis - 6 for 20 yds, 3.3 ypc, L-5 yds
Copeland - 1 for 8 yds on a WR reverse.
Team - 37 for 145 yds, 3.5 ypc, L-13, 2 TD's

I agree with others, that the run game's game planning and/or play calling has been inadequate so far.

OL pass blocking (steering defense away from QB) decent so far.
OL run blocking, (embarrassing most of the time), so work the misdirection plays.
Power runs into the DL is a non-starter for this group, no guts up the middle.

Playing Time (jmoho's of course)
Houston *** = Less ----- Burnson ** = More
Slaton **** = Less ----- Ancrum ** = More

PS
Rivals Recruiting 2016 == Trask ** (Bobby Sabelhaus was a 5 star)
Rivals Recruiting 2017 == Toney *** (RB A.Lemons ****)
I'm telling the rest of you, just like I told the V-I dog-poker, this happens all the time....

Last edited:
At the 9:11 point of the 3rd quarter, it was UF 24 - 3 Tn
Trask was 15 of 18 (83%) for 257 yds, 17.1 yds/comp with 2 TD's to 0 Ints.

Trask Game Stats:
Passing - 20 of 28 (71.4%) 293 yds, 14.7 yds/comp, 2 TD's, 2 Ints, L-43 yds, 2 sacks
Had an 8 yard run for a 1st down. Had a fumble on a sack.
All in all, not to bad for a game vs Tn, in his 1st career start with a 2 QB game plan.

Jones Game Stats.
Passing - 4 of 6 (66.7%) 20 yds, 5 yds/comp, L-11, 0 TD, 0 Int, 0 sacks.
Rushing - 1 for 5 yds.

Scoring Summary:
Trask to Pitts 19 yd TD pass.
McPherson 22 yd FG
Perine 1 yd run for a TD
-----
Trask to Swain 29 yd TD pass
Pierce 10 yard run for a TD
McPherson 37 yd FG
-----
34 Pass Plays - 37 Run plays, 71 Total plays.
2 Passing-Receiving TD's, 2 Rushing TD's, and 2 FG's = 34 Pts (balance)
One Townsend 43 yard punt - 2 McPherson made FG's, 6 K-offs with 5 TB's.
Swain 1 10 yd PR -- 3 Ints, Wilson - Dean - Burney
==========

Rushing:
Perine - 14 for 62 yds, 4.4 ypc, L-13, 1 TD

Pierce - 11 for 41 yds, 3.5 ypc, L-12, 1 TD
1A & 1B - 25 for 103 yds, 4.1 ypc, 2 TD's
-----
Davis - 6 for 20 yds, 3.3 ypc, L-5 yds
Copeland - 1 for 8 yds on a WR reverse.
Team - 37 for 145 yds, 3.5 ypc, L-13, 2 TD's

I agree with others, that the run game's game planning and/or play calling has been inadequate so far.

OL pass blocking (steering defense away from QB) decent so far.
OL run blocking, (embarrassing most of the time), so work the misdirection plays.
Power runs into the DL is a non-starter for this group, no guts up the middle.

Playing Time (jmoho's of course)
Houston *** = Less ----- Burnson ** = More
Slaton **** = Less ----- Ancrum ** = More

PS
Rivals Recruiting 2016 == Trask ** (Bobby Sabelhaus was a 5 star)
Rivals Recruiting 2017 == Toney *** (RB A.Lemons ****)
I'm telling the rest of you, just like I told the V-I dog-poker, this happens all the time....

Relax, that wasn't a knock against you.

If anything it was knock against the accuracy in reporting that plagues the media at every level these days.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT