ADVERTISEMENT

Florida - Tenn game...

I hate targeting.

Everything looks worse in slow motion.

I didn't see it live.

Good call to reverse it.

Sorry not sorry.

We pass our way down the field then we run against a brick wall with these slow developing plays over and over. Shits maddening.

Reactions: seffnergator
We pass our way down the field then we run against a brick wall with these slow developing plays over and over. Shits maddening.

Perine actually made a nice cut upfield for yards on 2nd down and it looked like the guy who was supposed to go to the flat tripped up. Glad Trask threw it away.

My boy from Fort Payne made it, should have let him kick it on the last drive instead of that bad 4th down call.

We've offered Evan's younger brother too, who might be better than him.

I remember teaching their oldest brother, Logan, who was a great kicker but ended up following a girl to LaTech and was switched to punter.

Needless to say, nothing came of that (though he did play with Jeff Driskell ironically).

Reactions: oozie7
Great, a flag on the punt return
Great, a flag on the first offensives play

Well what a wasted drive.

I think if they want to involve Jones it should be mixing him in for a play or two. Giving him a series, you’re dead on third and long and UT knows it. Safeties were flying toward the line when the ball was snapped.

Trask looking good passing out there. Crazy how all these intermediate passes are being completed now instead of 80% of them within 2 yards of the line of scrimmage with some bombs thrown in there.

Its still troubling the lack of a running game this year and against this defensive line so far. I doubt we get away with that against Auburn, LSU and Georgia.

I think if they want to involve Jones it should be mixing him in for a play or two. Giving him a series, you’re dead on third and long and UT knows it. Safeties were flying toward the line when the ball was snapped.

No issue with giving him a whole series but if you’re gonna do it at least let him play QB. Bringing him in just to handoff is pointless. Mullen being the smartest guy in the room again. We’re murdering them passing and he can’t help but call pointless runs into 8 man fronts when we move into the redzone.

No issue with giving him a whole series but if you’re gonna do it at least let him play QB. Bringing him in just to handoff is pointless. Mullen being the smartest guy in the room again. We’re murdering them passing and he can’t help but call pointless runs into 8 man fronts when we move into the redzone.

I think he had the option to run. They should run some straight option with him. He’d be more likely to run it.

I’m good with him getting plays, but I would not take a series away from Trask if he keeps playing like this.

I think he had the option to run. They should run some straight option with him. He’d be more likely to run it.

I’m good with him getting plays, but I would not take a series away from Trask if he keeps playing like this.

Yea and his injection into the game was just awkward. We just had a drive that ended in the redzone so the very next series backed way up you put him in? Just dumb. And one of those runs I don’t think was an option because there was no edge defender to read, the tackle just blocked him. Looked like a standard run to me. Then the swing pass on 3rd and forever was just pathetic. Completely wasted series.

The announcers calling out Perine for missing holes in the run game. I’ve been saying that all year too. That and those dumb bunched formations are why we can’t run it’s not on the offensive line.

Well that was a perfect play all around.

Very convincing fake hand off/draw and then the perfect pass right down the middle intocthe endzone.

Couple that with Mullen taking advantage of Porkchop getting aggressive to keep momentum after the field goal by canceling the blitzes and, minus a handful of things I don't care for, He's called a very good game.

Hope we keep it up.

First game this year where Mullen is starting to run circles around the defense.

We’re not running it great but the fact that we keep running it is setting up Trask just having a field day throwing.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Okay trask that’s two ints into double coverage. The first one the def had a 3 on 2 advantage to that side of the field.

The inability to run the ball is making Dan call so many passes

That’s 14 points Trask has thrown away in the third quarter. Seeing why he was your backup now.

Meh, Grimes had it in his hands, he got hit, it flipped right into the other defenders hands.

Sure it's double coverage but that kind of stuff happens.

Grimes had to go up to try to get a hand on it or it’s basically a punt to two Tennessee defenders. We were driving and it’s unnecessary. Those type of plays lose you games against better teams.

Reactions: SwampLander
And there's the run game.

I'll also say that we have been throwing the ball more aggressively than I remember in a very long time.

Pierce should start and let Perine be the second back like he was a year ago. Every time someone else is in the run game is fine.

Reactions: Dannygator1989
I hate Tennessee more than many locals hate FSU. Sure they have been down forever but being around those douches in the 90's and 00's still sits sour in my stomach. I hope we step on their throat. I hope they never win another game. Fvck all of anything to do with UT. Glad to see that slack jawed Phat Phil make such a stupid hire.

Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
Lol ur probably right. They just cant do anything on offense. How are they this bad?

Dude. Their head coach was the elementary school PE teacher where I went to high school.

His dad is a "legendary" high school coach who never won shit but was respected by everyone and got his little Porkchop better career opportunities than he deserved.

All the people I know that went to high school with him thought he was an entitled douchebag.

Go figure.

I mean, he's a good defense mind, I'm not saying that, but he's much better suited to coach DBs and be a DC than he is at running a program in any sense.

When he was in high school, he was a freshman point guard and one of my good friends was a senior and a center. Porkchop was so bad that when he had the ball, opposing team crowds would scream for him to shoot because he sucked so bad.

He only started because his dad was the head football coach (same reason Porkchop was the starting QB because they ran the triple option).

Dude is a total joke.

Literally no one I know is surprised that he is crashing and burning at Tennessee.

Got to give Trask credit for his passing today. He had a good game and just needs to cut the turnovers out some. We have to keep working to get a running game going that will work against the teams coming up on the schedule.

I think Tenn may go 3-9 this season.

Reactions: 96-06-08GATOR
Got to give Trask credit for his passing today. He had a good game and just needs to cut the turnovers out some. We have to keep working to get a running game going that will work against the teams coming up on the schedule.

I think Tenn may go 3-9 this season.

What other games are they winning?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT