ADVERTISEMENT

Florida - Miami matchup

sadgator attended the 2003 game in the Orange Bowl with his father. It was the best 2 1/2 quarters of fun at a football game sadgator had ever had...then they shut the beer taps off in the gator section concessions...then they beat us...

They just win...it is unexplainable...

Oh, and by the way, Florida’s WR group is so much better than Miami’s that it isn’t even a discussion point...just sayin’...

13-09-07_gators-vs-miami_full-gallery-41-1021x580.jpg

Bring back memories? I remember we had a lot of hope for that season going into that 2013 game.

2003 was a killer with how it played out. I guess Driskel doing his thing wasn't as bad as 2003.

Nigel Bethel now transferred from Miami. Miami only has 5 DBs on scholly. With the WRs and receiving TEs we have I think we will see more passing in the game.

Cane obnoxiousness level super low. Very unlike them. I think they know what's coming.
Yep. I don’t think their defense is going to be as good as they think, especially after they get tired from being on the field all game long because of a bunch of 3 and outs they will have on offense.

ORLANDO, Fla. – ESPN announced on Wednesday its traveling road shows College GameDay, (26th Season), and SEC Nation, (6th Season), will emanate from Orlando, Fla. on Aug. 24, the site of 2019 Kickoff between Florida and Miami. The No. 8 Gators and Hurricanes will meet for the first time since 2013 and officially kickoff the 150th season of college football. Since the inception of the show, Florida has appeared on College GameDay 38 times and has posted a 24-14 winning (.632) record in those contests.
In iG's opinion, this game is the equivalent of a pre-season Bowl Game between to long time, hated in state rivals.
ESPN Game Day Appearances:
1. UA 46 - 2. tOSU 44 - 3. UF 39.

SEC Nation will air live on SEC Network from 5-7 p.m. ET on the sidelines of Camping World Stadium. The show includes live reports, analysis and features surrounding the world of SEC football, as well as special appearances from hometown favorites throughout the season. Host Laura Rutledge (UF) will be joined in Orlando by analysts Tim Tebow (UF), Marcus Spears and Paul Finebaum.

SEC Nation will air live on SEC Network from 5-7 p.m. ET (kickoff)
Overall, this will be Florida's 15th appearance on the SEC Network show.
Trivia - UF is 4-5 vs UA in SEC-C games, 1-0 vs tOSU in NC games.
It was UF 4-3 UA until McLame in 2015-16. (UF is 7-5 overall in the SEC-C games) -- (the current SECe-C is 2-3 in SEC-C games) :p

The Saturday night SEC Now team of Dari Nowkhah, Chris Doering (UF) and Gene Chizik will be on the call in Charlotte, joined by featured guests from Orlando throughout the game. The trio, who return to Saturday studio coverage of SEC Network football this fall, will also provide complete post-game insight, analysis and reaction of Week 0 action.

• Joining Nowkhah, Doering and Chizik in studio will be 1996 Heisman Trophy winner and Florida legend Danny Wuerffel. Additional sideline guests will include SEC Nation on-air personalities and prominent Gator alumni.
    • The Bonuscast will feature unique viewing angles, including Sky Cam and Mullen Cam, as well as a full command center presentation.
https://floridagators.com/news/2019/8/13/football-espns-college-gameday-and-sec-nation-headed-to-orlando-for-florida-miami.aspx
Chizik was UF too Insta, c'mon now, bold him up as well.....Gators all over tv.

And did the scUM thugs play an SEC defense schedule?
And were there 3 rsSr TE's playing in front of Jordan?

TE/ST's Moral Stephens rsSr - 12 Gms - 8 for 106 yds, 13.3 yds/rec, 3 TD's, L-26 --- Now with the Denver Broncos

TE C'Yontae Lewis rsSr - 7 Gms - 9 for 128 yds, 14.2 yds/rec, L-28

TE/FB/ST's RJ Raymond rsSr - 13 Gms, 1 for 1 Yd, 1 TD.
FB rushing - 2 for 16 yds, 8 ypc. -- 1 ST's Tkl

3 rsSr's = 18 for 235 yds, 13.1 yds/rec, 4 TD's,

Plus the 3 FNG that were playing behind them...
16 for 203 yds, 1 TD

Equals 34 for 438 yds, 12.9 yds/rec, 5 TD's. (not dink and dunk junk)

You see, in Dan's offense, it's committee at every skill position, RB, WR, TE. (lost 3 TE's off the roster, but still have 5 on the roster)
Krull rsJr-Gamble rsSo-Pitts So-Lang rsFr-Zipperer Fr

And now in Dan's 2nd season with his entire offense installed and everyone up to speed in it, those 3-4-5 younger guys will have free rein to show their stuff. And Dan has 5 deep injury protection at TE.
:D:p:D
Any advantage that you thought you has just went down the drain, chump.

You're right instaGATOR...you guys kill us at every position. Won't be much of a game, you got this in the bag. Not sure we should even show up....:(

But we will see you Aug 24th nonetheless....;););)

Reactions: Uswagpak and mcanes
Lorenzo lingard cleared to play today versus gators, might see some snaps. He is a threat to score on any play from anywhere. Hell to fing yeah.

Lorenzo lingard cleared to play today versus gators, might see some snaps. He is a threat to score on any play from anywhere. Hell to fing yeah.

Kid was big time in high school. I would suspect they will ease him back in.

You're right instaGATOR...you guys kill us at every position. Won't be much of a game, you got this in the bag. Not sure we should even show up....:(

But we will see you Aug 24th nonetheless....;););)

Deal with the facts,,, or snivel over your lacks,,, either is fine with me. :D:p:D

And yepper, see you next Saturday evening for the fun... :cool:

Yes deal with the facts...

5-2:D
7 of the last 8:D

But you left out these facts... :rolleyes:

UF with 2 NC's since the scUM's last. (plus 2 B-Ball NC's & a CWS)

UF with 7 SEC-C's, (and if they were equal but they're not) scUM ZERO ACC-C's.

The scUM thugs are fast becoming 'Has-Been-U' of the south, now that the 'under-the-table' money has dried up on them... o_O

13-09-07_gators-vs-miami_full-gallery-41-1021x580.jpg

Bring back memories? I remember we had a lot of hope for that season going into that 2013 game.

2003 was a killer with how it played out. I guess Driskel doing his thing wasn't as bad as 2003.
Drinking beer at 9AM for that one.....FUN...

None of these matter anymore
Neither does there 2 rings
gators are favorite but honestly, they aren't bama
Both teams got a lot to prove

I'm not sure what this means.

Florida has 3 rings, Miami has 5.

So what rings are we discussing?

I'm not sure what this means.

Florida has 3 rings, Miami has 5.

So what rings are we discussing?

Referring to instagators comment
I'm happy to see we scheduled home and home.
And I rather see FSU UF UM back on top
Bama and Clemson taken all top talent from FL

Yep, ole Lizzie got tired of running his idiot mouth and then getting bitch-slapped in return by me, so he pulled up his panties and is hiding in the closet again.

Thanks for that btw, you're not only dumb as a rock but you're boring as well. :cool:

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Says the drunk loser that has some real man 'playing' with his daughter every day....

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Says the drunk loser that has some real man 'playing' with his daughter every day....

I know it boggles your mind, but this "insult" you keep throwing at me is literally the least bothering thing to me.

I truly do not care.

Do you have kids, insta? You never talk about them. All those years of being married yet never a word about children?

What's the matter? Couldn't get it up? Infertile? Not compatible because men can't have babies?

I'm glad that everyone in my situation is happy.

You, on the other hand, seem really jealous that I could produce a child.

That's got to sting, doesn't it? All that swamp water and bourbon and cigars couldn't do it for you.

Sad.

Reactions: Uswagpak

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Be a man and answer the question your highness.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

I'm waiting.

Reactions: mcanes

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Just in case nobody else has mentioned this, UF's kickers are WAY better than the scUM's.
Townsend and McPherson will make them pay, every time they are on the field... o_O

https://247sports.com/college/flori...ost-already-top-notch-special-teams-134480446

ST's update for the scUM thug fans...

Townsend 45.4 average on punts, working his hang time to around 5 seconds.
Punt Returns - Swain,Toney, & Cleveland

McPherson 50/50 x-pts, 17-19 FG's, 45 of 81 KO's were touch-backs as a tFr.
KO Returns - Toney, Davis, & Copeland

Top Gunner Cleveland,,, (Krull & Pierce get an iG honorable mention).

With 2 5 stars (Kornblue & Rubio) competing for the LS spot. Dioguardi & Ortiz.

ECWOuonUcAA4dKi

Miami's depth chart - except for having inexperienced freshman at the O line Tackle spots and at QB the rest of the lineup doesn't look that bad. Inexperience at those 3 positions will be hard for them to overcome however.

Franks’ 2018 season as a whole was, statistically, the best by a Gators QB in nearly a decade. His 31 TD's accounted for (24 passing, 7 rushing) ranked tied for 19th nationally. -- Franks ranks tied for 9th nationally among returning FBS QB's in TD's responsible for.

And due to Dan & Brian's coaching, Franks also finished tied for 17th nationally in TD-Int ratio (4.00 / 24 TDs to 6 INTs), just one year removed from tying for 107th among qualifying FBS players in 2017.

Franks’ 2018 season as a whole was, statistically, the best by a Gators QB in nearly a decade. His 31 TD's accounted for (24 passing, 7 rushing) ranked tied for 19th nationally. -- Franks ranks tied for 9th nationally among returning FBS QB's in TD's responsible for.

And due to Dan & Brian's coaching, Franks also finished tied for 17th nationally in TD-Int ratio (4.00 / 24 TDs to 6 INTs), just one year removed from tying for 107th among qualifying FBS players in 2017.

To be honest Franks numbers were very mediocre when the non-Power 5 schools are taken out. They change dramatically. I don't even think he averaged 1 passing TD a game against the teams that had winning records we played. Hopefully he really has moved up this offseason. Mullen did do some good work on teaching him not to turn the ball over like he was doing in 2017.

To be honest Franks numbers were very mediocre when the non-Power 5 schools are taken out. They change dramatically. I don't even think he averaged 1 passing TD a game against the teams that had winning records we played. Hopefully he really has moved up this offseason. Mullen did do some good work on teaching him not to turn the ball over like he was doing in 2017.

Yep fevered brain, and all quality recruiting ends in August, :confused: so I'll just take your pronouncements on Gator football and Dan with a boulder size grain of salt... :rolleyes:

Yep fevered brain, and all quality recruiting ends in August, :confused: so I'll just take your pronouncements on Gator football and Dan with a boulder size grain of salt... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: o_O It did end then for the most part - Mullen loaded up on a bunch of composite blue chippers that couldn't get in or were California dreamers to artificially inflate the class rankling...

:rolleyes: o_O It did end then for the most part - Mullen loaded up on a bunch of composite blue chippers that couldn't get in or were California dreamers to artificially inflate the class rankling...

You're so FoS. -- Told you that himself over a beer, didn't he??? :rolleyes:

ECWOuonUcAA4dKi

Miami's depth chart - except for having inexperienced freshman at the O line Tackle spots and at QB the rest of the lineup doesn't look that bad. Inexperience at those 3 positions will be hard for them to overcome however.
Their DB situation is in bad bad shape. RBs don’t look that impressive either to be honest.

Their oline situation is actually even worse than I thought. Yikes!

Yep fevered brain, and all quality recruiting ends in August, :confused:

:rolleyes: o_O It did end then for the most part

Bogle 2-6-19

Elam 2-6-19

Greenard 1-9-19 - UL Grad-xfer

Zipper 12-19-18

Summerall 12-19-18

Tarquin 12-3-18

Equakun 12-2-18

Wright 11-24 -18

Hill 9-6-18

Harrod 9-3-18

Yep, except for these 10 guys, it ended in August... :rolleyes:
And that's leaving out the ones (3) that are not on the current roster.

Once again, the 'fevered brain' is shown to be FoS! o_O

Their DB situation is in bad bad shape. RBs don’t look that impressive either to be honest.

Their oline situation is actually even worse than I thought. Yikes!

Just trying to be objective I would say their RBs are decent if their O line gives them any help. Safety is a big unknown but one of them has been tearing it up in camp supposedly and was a head hunter in his high school tape - Gurvan Hall.

That is a real bad O line and QB situation they are in however.

Bogle 2-6-19

Elam 2-6-19

Greenard 1-9-19 - UL Grad-xfer

Zipper 12-19-18

Summerall 12-19-18

Tarquin 12-3-18

Equakun 12-2-18

Wright 11-24 -18

Hill 9-6-18

Harrod 9-3-18

Yep, except for these 10 guys, it ended in August... :rolleyes:
And that's leaving out the ones (3) that are not on the current roster.

Once again, the 'fevered brain' is shown to be FoS! o_O

:rolleyes: o_O We would be like 18th in recruiting if they based it on who actually was able to make it to camp.

:rolleyes: o_O We would be like 18th in recruiting if they based it on who actually was able to make it to camp.

Another one that needs to come down before posting. We were discussing before and after August recruiting, not who made it in to camp. But I guess when you've been shown to be FoS yet again, a change of subject is worth trying for... :cool: --- FAIL :oops:

Last edited:
“They like to run Feleipe Franks a lot, especially in the red zone,” Hill said of UF. “I watched them a little bit in the summer time, watched the spring game - really wasn’t that impressed with the O-Line, but I respect all my opponents. I’m ready to get out there and play these boys and see what they’re about.”

And his prediction for how the game is going to go

“We’re going to see when we get out on that field, ain’t going to be much talking right now.”
----------

Not sure where this came from but this is that VT transfer getting a little arrogant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT