ADVERTISEMENT

Florida @ LSU....

And here it comes

Offsides call even though he got back

And a hold erasing a big gain

LSU holds constantly

That was your likely turning play there
They have been holding so much and so far only 1 single penalty against them for a blatant pass interference. Refs are basically letting anything go tonight, quite the opposite of what happened last week with Auburn.

The injuries hurt but we're losing because the game plan is shit. Grantham has not come after that damn QB all game. Just rush four and play zone with these huge ass cushions and they're moving up and down the field. Once again getting too cute. He's a sold defensive coordinator but like I said last year we can upgrade. Dude overthinks shit. Has a good secondary and won't even give them a chance.

Too easy

As ESPN shows another real slaughtered alligator on their commercial bump. How pleasant. Next time they show a regular bbq, they should show the pigs having their blood drained or the cows with their skin being peeled off

I am all for meat and no issues with coon asses hunting alligators, but do they show all animals being cooked?

The hold still bothers me, changed this game, and with the injuries and a tough game last week Florida likely not able to overcome this much against them

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
The injuries hurt but we're losing because the game plan is shit. Grantham has not come after that damn QB all game. Just rush four and play zone with these huge ass cushions and they're moving up and down the field. Once again getting too cute. He's a sold defensive coordinator but like I said last year we can upgrade. Dude overthinks shit. Has a good secondary and won't even give them a chance.
Yep Grantham does this at times. Good DC but has a few games a year where he sucks.

Too easy

As ESPN shows another real slaughtered alligator on their commercial bump. How pleasant. Next time they show a regular bbq, they should show the pigs having their blood drained or the cows with their skin being peeled off

I am all for meat and no issues with coon asses hunting alligators, but do they show all animals being cooked?

The hold still bothers me, changed this game, and with the injuries and a tough game last week Florida likely not able to overcome this much against them
They show food all the time on tv. Over 50% of the ads are food commercials with meat. It was no biggie.

Jones. Mullen gonna do what he is gonna do
But the rhythm and the time of game and the interception was inevitable

Hell if Jones in let him get the first

First big coaching mistake

They show food all the time on tv. Over 50% of the ads are food commercials with meat. It was no biggie.

No

It is not a biggie

But showing the slaughtered animal in full, especially an exotic animal that has gone in and out of protection, is just a little different than a hamburger

Don't mind the call but Trask has to check it down or scramble. He got greedy and it bit him.

I was wrong. We only lost by 14 it appears. Dan Mullen still sucks as a head coach, recruiter, and play caller though

He didn’t kind of set a pick
He set a pick
They scored on offensive pass interference

Florida has its own problems
And did some really good things too
As did a LSU

But Gators got log bent by the referees, mainly in the hold v what you see right there with the pick

Does not change the tragic interception but still sucks

Grantham sucks. We never even attempted to pressure Burrow tonight. Content to rush 3 and 4 and give him all day while our secondary sat in soft zone coverages. Embarrassing.

Jones. Mullen gonna do what he is gonna do
But the rhythm and the time of game and the interception was inevitable

Hell if Jones in let him get the first

First big coaching mistake

Sitting Trask in the prior series also a mistake. He’s played too well in this game. I understand giving Jones a play here or there to get the running game going, but think we got carried away with it.

Doesn’t matter when you can’t get a stop on d though.

Reactions: gatordad3
No defense what so ever; 21 unanswered points; down by 14; looks like Vegas knew something Gator fans didn't !

Our worst game of the year. Didn't think that Burrow & LSU were this damn good. Forced to believe it !

Sitting Trask in the prior series also a mistake. He’s played too well in this game. I understand giving Jones a play here or there to get the running game going, but think we got carried away with it.

He was trying to slow down the pass rush which LSU was starting to heat up. You do that by making them play safe and respect the run threat. It's understandable. None of that would have mattered without the interception though.

Not gonna kill Trask over it because he played a hell of a game but you gotta check that down. We lost because Grantham is shit.

In this type of game use all of your weapons.

Don’t let tonight beat you at SC

In it very much so until the end zone interception

Then the back breaker

LSU not used to this so they’ll thug it up and act like Georgia, proclaiming themselves champions

Beat Mizzou and UGA and maybe play them again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT