ADVERTISEMENT

Florida @ LSU....

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
I am going to stick with my 31-20 LSU win prediction Though if we can win the turnover battle I could see a win here possibly. Being a night game and lacking a good running game will be hard to overcome I think.

There are some interesting earlier games today also.

I am going to stick with my 31-20 LSU win prediction Though if we can win the turnover battle I could see a win here possibly. Being a night game and lacking a good running game will be hard to overcome I think.

There are some interesting earlier games today also.

SOOOO LSU has a good run game????

Probably settling the team down. Head clearly not in the game if you’re just watching the clock run and not doing anything.

I bet we get beat by 30 points tonight. -- God I hope I have egg on my face by the end of the game for this prediction

Last edited:
I didnt hear what they said on TV, why is he possibly out? Yes, were f*cked if so as already shown by that 2 play YD drive.

High ankle sprain. Said been dealing with it for weeks. That’s where Zuniga missing them games add up. Greenard has to carry the load and wore down. Smdh.

I swear we don’t self scout. Every time we’re under center we run. LSU safeties just flying downhill. Shit pisses me off.

And these idiots don’t hurry up and run the play giving them a chance for a review. Could they be any more unaware?

And here we come with the whining and the replays

Over a spot an inch or two this or that way

Killing college football

Saw the Memphis game ruined by a replay here we go again. Yes, mumble mouth took a timeout but just so he could whine

Nice play calls
Nice execution
Nice response
Methodical...gains of
5 (TD)
Not a single monster play

ADVERTISEMENT