ADVERTISEMENT

F$U Game Thread

Awful play call on the touchdown.

It only barely got in.

What are we thinking?

You don’t really think that 3rd down call was a good call do you? FSU bailed us out with a dumb penalty. We were gonna have to settle for another FG because we got down there and decided to be cute again

Defense puts them three and out.

Should have had an interception.

This defense is trash.

Why doesn't Grantham tell them to turn the ball over?

Doesn't he know they can't punt if they turn the ball
Over?

Awful.

You don’t really think that 3rd down call was a good call do you? FSU bailed us out with a dumb penalty. We were gonna have to settle for another FG because we got down there and decided to be cute again

No but it got blown up immediately and we still almost got the first down.

But I'm tired of finding something negative about every thing we do.

We haven't beaten this team since 2012 and we are up two touchdowns.

Even with the mistakes, we are up pretty good.

Also, I was drinking until 5am central time and still got up in time for the game.

Not in the mood to read how we suck.

We are...but the play call has not been his best work this year. We should be up by 30 right now.

Everyone is happy about winning. We should be up more though. You can’t let teams hang around when you have the chance to bury them, that’s how fluke stuff happens and next thing you know you lose. That’s basically what happened to BC.

I don’t think anybody on here is a bigger Mullen fan than me, but he’s called a pretty bad game. It’s almost impossible to have 300 yards of offense in a half and only 13 points, and it was almost singlehandledly because of his playcalls in the redzone. We can call a spade a spade. The option on 3rd and 7 was another horrific call.

Everyone is happy about winning. We should be up more though. You can’t let teams hang around when you have the chance to bury them, that’s how fluke stuff happens and next thing you know you lose. That’s basically what happened to BC.

I don’t think anybody on here is a bigger Mullen fan than me, but he’s called a pretty bad game. It’s almost impossible to have 300 yards of offense in a half and only 13 points, and it was almost singlehandledly because of his playcalls in the redzone. We can call a spade a spade. The option on 3rd and 7 was another horrific call.

I guess I just get tired of this mentality.

Great coaches have boneheaded calls. Sometimes they're trying to do something different or set up a different look.

But when I get on here and everyone is acting like Gary Danielson, my hangover (both alcohol and a decade of lost football) can't deal with it.

Btw, great play after the turnover.

I LOVE that we immediately went for the dagger instead of a run play.

**** FSU.

Btw, has anyone checked in on sad?

We got their heart...3 years of Willie and we win 10 straight. We're a way better team...finally making some plays. I never thought we would lose this game I just didn't like the execution or the play called in the first half. Now guys are flying around the field. We're about to bury these fools.

It's not enough, but it's close. Hoping for an FSU three and out and then a back breaking drive about 7 minutes long, almost all runs.

Lol while I don't disagree, I'll never get over the irony of football in 2018.

Bama fans, long known to clap there hands together in rhythm while saying "RUN.THE.BALL." Is now falling all over themselves with a wide open passing game, while Florida fans, long known for their love of the passing game and highly critics of trying to run out the clock with a lead instead of piling it on and reveling I'm running up the score, is sitting there demanding we run the ball and drain clock.

Lordy.

D ends just take the easy way out and rush up field and let the o tackle push them upfield past the qb. Stop spin back to the level of the qb.

Vosean Joseph is god awful

I really hope he leaves. Easily one of the more overrated players we’ve had here in years, got a rep as some great player off his hit against LSU. He’s been blowing coverages and missing tackles since then. Terrible player.

That was very frustrating. On the fourth and long, 11 went for the big hit. Just grab him and wrestle him down. It was fourth down. Game still alive 27-14 Gators.

LOL seriously. Like we have to be Clemson for them to quit. They’re already starting to.

Perine is going to end up with 200 yards we he keeps this up.

On that first second down of this drive he was an ankle tackle away from breaking it big.

Perine is going to end up with 200 yards we he keeps this up.

On that first second down of this drive he was an ankle tackle away from breaking it big.

Perine has really good vision. I really hope he comes back. Him and Pierce would be a great combo next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT