ADVERTISEMENT

F$U Game Thread

I act surprised sorry Jaewon Taylor was the one getting abused in coverage again. Him and Stiner are absolutely terrible.

Reactions: GatorNation79
Being cute again. It’s 2nd and 2 wtf are we calling a draw play? Power ahead for the 2 yards. No clue wtf Mullen is doing.

Yikes Franks has to throw.
He did a simple drop back and confidently threw it, do that more please.

Good run there. Third and really short.. please get it.
Didn’t get it. Slow developing play on 3d and 1??

Punt here. Half with lead open it up in third

Terrible formation for 3rd and 1. Outnumbered in the box. Mullen needs to get some toughness.

Dominance better equal a 6 point lead at worst. Keeping these rednecks excited. Cmon.

Terrible formation for 3rd and 1. Outnumbered in the box. Mullen needs to get some toughness.

He’s been really bad this half. FSU is lined up in a damn jailbreak defense and we line up under center with no lead blocker in a condensed formation and try to run into the teeth of the defense? Never mind when we line up under center we run 90% of the time. FSU is in this game almost entirely because of Mullen. He’s kept points off the board doing dumb shit all game.

Being in the stadium a few things are apparent

1. Dan Mullen can coach. He schemes guys open that Franks just doesnt see. Also had a great gameplan of running the football

2. Franks is awful...awful with a capital A. You guys should be up 28 to 7

3. We still, in game 12, cant get line up correctly lol

Hey, if nothing else, great stand by the defense there to get us into the half and not give them anymore momentum.

Hey, if nothing else, great stand by the defense there to get us into the half and not give them anymore momentum.

You guys actually busted coverage on the play terry caught it out of bounds. There was someone wide open to the left..... Literally no one within 20 yds...Frenchy just didnt look. Overall, your defense has been doing well....not hard to do against us but they seem to know what they are supposed to do on every play. They dont look confused

You have had people open....franks is just blind

His situations calls have sucked. I’m tired of everybody blaming Franks. The slow developing run plays on 2nd and 3rd and shorts have sucked and the designs have been bad. How do you block 9 with no lead blocker? A draw play on 2nd and 2 really? No one is expecting pass there, so faking it before running a draw is dumb. Just giving the defense more time to penetrate the backfield which predictably happened. We get in the redzone and throw every single down and predictably don’t score points. Run the damn ball. The drive FSU stopped us all 4 calls were absolute trash and terribly designed. Franks isn’t good but Mullen has not had a good half at all.

Reactions: ocalaman
UF DEs are costing them. Getting too deep up the field and giving Francois extra time to throw. UF has become the undisciplined team now and giving the Noles a chance to win.

His situations calls have sucked. I’m tired of everybody blaming Franks. The slow developing run plays on 2nd and 3rd and shorts have sucked and the designs have been bad. How do you block 9 with no lead blocker? A draw play on 2nd and 2 really? No one is expecting pass there, so faking it before running a draw is dumb. Just giving the defense more time to penetrate the backfield which predictably happened. We get in the redzone and throw every single down and predictably don’t score points. Run the damn ball. The drive FSU stopped us all 4 calls were absolute trash and terribly designed. Franks isn’t good but Mullen has not had a good half at all.
Totally agree. Mullen has called a terrible game IMO. We should be much further ahead. Also, on defense when we don't get pressure on their QB, they complete passes. Henderson is solid, but the rest of the secondary can't consistently cover. Trey Dean has improved a lot since he was forced into the starter role, but he's still learning. Gardner is pretty good, but Stiner & Taylor are bad.

Totally agree. Mullen has called a terrible game IMO. We should be much further ahead. Also, on defense when we don't get pressure on their QB, they complete passes. Henderson is solid, but the rest of the secondary can't consistently cover. Trey Dean has improved a lot since he was forced into the starter role, but he's still learning. Gardner is pretty good, but Stiner & Taylor are bad.

I’m glad you’re seeing what I’m seeing. Mullen is a good coach but that doesn’t mean we have to overlook it when he effs up too. He’s been really bad. We run for 6 yards on 1st down and the next two passes? Deep shot. Draw play. I mean seriously. It’s like he’s not taking the game seriously and just experimenting with play calls. He’s taken points off the board multiple times already. And it might come back to bite us.

I’m glad you’re seeing what I’m seeing. Mullen is a good coach but that doesn’t mean we have to overlook it when he effs up too. He’s been really bad. We run for 6 yards on 1st down and the next two passes? Deep shot. Draw play. I mean seriously. It’s like he’s not taking the game seriously and just experimenting with play calls. He’s taken points off the board multiple times already. And it might come back to bite us.
Hoping we see a different look when we get the ball.

Hoping we see a different look when we get the ball.

We better. Because FSU is gonna score this half. They found the weakness we all knew we had...LB’s and safeties can’t cover. Pass rush won’t get there when they spread us out and throw quick.

We’re still doing it. SMH.

It's been a great drive.

Franks gets the ball out a little earlier and we have a TD on 2nd down.

You wanted us to run the ball, we ran the ball. We got to the red zone and Perine pretty much got stuffed on 1st down.

Chill.

It's been a great drive.

Franks gets the ball out a little earlier and we have a TD on 2nd down.

You wanted us to run the ball, we ran the ball. We got to the red zone and Perine pretty much got stuffed on 1st down.

Chill.

I want us to get north and south and stop using slow developing runs. It’s dumb. Their run defenses is the strength of their team AND their ends are two of the fastest in the country. It’s not gonna work.

Thank god those idiots bailed us out with a penalty. That option call on 3rd and 7 was terrible. We finally mix it up and score.

Reactions: GatorNation79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT