ADVERTISEMENT

Emory Jones

Why do you think they can't be in the same class? Walk into any class, there are A students and D students. Watson and Lawrence are, granted, A+ students. No idea where Jones will end up, he hasn't been tested yet.
True...we're gonna see. He's ready though. Mullen is a lot smarter than me and he's seeing it clearly.

Agreed...the threat that guys going to bring to the field...and he's going to be the starter...can disrupt things so much. He's played and just ran the ball mainly and had great success. When you don't know what he's going to do and hand it off to another great player you're going to see the magic. I don't know how much we will win but the circus in Trailorhassee continues lol

I have issues with Jones, but I openly admit every issue I have with him is grounded in inexperience. Things like staring down his receiver, always going to the first option, throwing into double and triple coverage, things like that. If he develops under Mullen, I think he can be everything you are saying he will be. The only difference between us is you are assuming he will make those steps, I want to see it happen first.

Reactions: GatorNation79
;) Tongue-n-cheek I know Slick, but don't you realize that not all of them are in the Federation???
==========

Now back to Little Loopy Lizzy, the boards version of the Village Idiot.
Let me answer the math project that I proposed to you, since you are unlikely to do it.

Minuets in an hour = 60
Hours in a day = 24
Days in a year = 365
Days in 20 years = 20 X 365 = 7300
24 Hours in 7300 days = 175,200 Hours
Minutes in 175,200 hours = 10,512,000
10,512,000 Min. / 2,500,000 blocks = 4.25 Min/Block

So, if you could go 24/7 for 20 years, you'd have to set a finished block every 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
Going by your 12 hour daylight day, you'd need to set a block every 2 minutes and 12 seconds.
And remember, that's discounting the time to cut, shape, and transport them.
The fact that they exist confirms my position, and totally discounts yours.
Village Idiot Confirmed... 😏

That math only works if you're setting one block at a time though. I'm sure they were working on dozens if not hundreds of blocks at a time.

A better calculation would be dividing the 1.75 billion man hours available by the 2.5 million blocks, which gives you 700 man-hours per block, or 100 men 7 hours to set a block, which seems like a somewhat reasonable number to me.

Reactions: LizardGrad89
Due to time and details, I've left out the FACT that they were not just stacking solid blocks in the outer shape of a pyramid. To have the inside tunnels and shafts line up precisely, you'd need critical planning on a monster scale, in both design and in construction. One block misplaced in certain areas, and you've screwed the pooch. 🤓

The amount of detailed information that the small group that is discussing the pyrimid on this thread, doesn't possess, fills entire shelves in a large library. I've read a few of them, but it would take a lifetime to attempt to read them all. However, I'd bet that the biggest mouth-runners here have never read a single one. All they KNOW, is what they CHOOSE to believe.... 😏

Most Engineers agree that we could not build an exact copy of the Great Pyramid today.
They haven't even discovered all of what's contained inside of it yet.
That leads to the many questions on how they could have done so in more primitive times with slaves.
~~ And I point out again, that NO PLANS OR EXPLANATIONS EXIST ON HOW THEY WERE BUILT.
All we have to go on are totally unproven theories, and some utter BS by the biased academia.

Since I was a kid, I've wished that the world would unite in a project to carefully disassemble and then reconstruct the Great Pyramid. Spend the money and man hours wasted in idiot wars to do so.
Mankind won't be destroyed by Aliens, it will kill itself with the stupidity of it's own bad choices..... :mad:

Instagator said:

Now back to Little Loopy Lizzy, the boards version of the Village Idiot.
Let me answer the math project that I proposed to you, since you are unlikely to do it.

Minuets in an hour = 60
Hours in a day = 24
Days in a year = 365
Days in 20 years = 20 X 365 = 7300
24 Hours in 7300 days = 175,200 Hours
Minutes in 175,200 hours = 10,512,000
10,512,000 Min. / 2,500,000 blocks = 4.25 Min/Block

So, if you could go 24/7 for 20 years, you'd have to set a finished block every 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
Going by your 12 hour daylight day, you'd need to set a block every 2 minutes and 12 seconds.
And remember, that's discounting the time to cut, shape, and transport them.
The fact that they exist confirms my position, and totally discounts yours.
Village Idiot Confirmed... 😏

Insta, you SLAY me. HILARIOUS!

I can't argue your math. That is almost exactly how many minutes are in 20 years. You just left out leap days, but that is, what, 5 days? Way too small to worry about.

I completely accept this math. But there is one single problem. That is how long ONE PERSON would have to cut, move and set the blocks. Which would be really tough. With 20,000 men working on it, you would have those blocks moving as if they were on an assembly line. You could have anywhere from 10-100 man teams setting them, and they could be setting them simultaneously in multiple areas. Your 4 minute idea only works if they are setting them one at a time. What happens if there are 50 teams setting them at the same time? If it takes 2 hours to set a stone in place, and 50 teams are setting them, in a 12 hour day that's 300 stones. There are 720 minutes in a 12 hour period, divide 720 by 300, what do you get? HOLY CRAP IT'S TWO MINUTES AND TWENTY FOUR SECONDS! And that's only 5,000 of the 20K guys. Figure another 5K cutting and 5K hauling, and that leaves 5K to do all the interior work you are so concerned about.

So you see, my math is good, and yours is useless, like you. Your problem, Insta, is you are too stupid to realize you are stupid.

As for the idea that ancient man didn't have the ability to create things like the Pyramids, don't make me laugh. The problem here is you (and your "experts") have confused intelligence with scientific advancement/technology. The idea put forth is that ancient man was a simpleton compared to man today. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, it's the exact opposite. Technology has made modern man stupid compared to the ancients. Particularly since the advent of television (The idiot box is aptly named.). No, the issue with ancient man is the same issue with all men down through the ages. Trade secrets. Mankind tries to hand secrets down from father to son, but then dad dies unexpectedly, and the secret is lost. Throw in some wars, famine, flood, pandemics, etc, and lots of secrets get lost. That's why we don't know exactly how the pyramids were made. BY MEN. WITHOUT HELP.

Since I doubt you are able to comprehend most of what I have written, I expect you to come back at me again. No worries, I will be happy to make you look foolish again, and again, and again.

I have issues with Jones, but I openly admit every issue I have with him is grounded in inexperience. Things like staring down his receiver, always going to the first option, throwing into double and triple coverage, things like that. If he develops under Mullen, I think he can be everything you are saying he will be. The only difference between us is you are assuming he will make those steps, I want to see it happen first.
A lot of passes were dropped...he was dropping dimes. Yeah he has to have more in game experience but the guy is primed to win. He's got the talent. It's going to happen...I still don't know where Insta's Aliens are but Jones is going to rip it up.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Insta, you SLAY me. HILARIOUS!

I can't argue your math. That is almost exactly how many minutes are in 20 years. You just left out leap days, but that is, what, 5 days? Way too small to worry about.

I completely accept this math. But there is one single problem. That is how long ONE PERSON would have to cut, move and set the blocks. Which would be really tough. With 20,000 men working on it, you would have those blocks moving as if they were on an assembly line. You could have anywhere from 10-100 man teams setting them, and they could be setting them simultaneously in multiple areas. Your 4 minute idea only works if they are setting them one at a time. What happens if there are 50 teams setting them at the same time? If it takes 2 hours to set a stone in place, and 50 teams are setting them, in a 12 hour day that's 300 stones. There are 720 minutes in a 12 hour period, divide 720 by 300, what do you get? HOLY CRAP IT'S TWO MINUTES AND TWENTY FOUR SECONDS! And that's only 5,000 of the 20K guys. Figure another 5K cutting and 5K hauling, and that leaves 5K to do all the interior work you are so concerned about.

So you see, my math is good, and yours is useless, like you. Your problem, Insta, is you are too stupid to realize you are stupid.

As for the idea that ancient man didn't have the ability to create things like the Pyramids, don't make me laugh. The problem here is you (and your "experts") have confused intelligence with scientific advancement/technology. The idea put forth is that ancient man was a simpleton compared to man today. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, it's the exact opposite. Technology has made modern man stupid compared to the ancients. Particularly since the advent of television (The idiot box is aptly named.). No, the issue with ancient man is the same issue with all men down through the ages. Trade secrets. Mankind tries to hand secrets down from father to son, but then dad dies unexpectedly, and the secret is lost. Throw in some wars, famine, flood, pandemics, etc, and lots of secrets get lost. That's why we don't know exactly how the pyramids were made. BY MEN. WITHOUT HELP.

Since I doubt you are able to comprehend most of what I have written, I expect you to come back at me again. No worries, I will be happy to make you look foolish again, and again, and again.

Go argue with the Engineers that say that today's man couldn't build the Great Pyramid, cause I'm sure that you really do believe that you are smarter than they are. Probably due to all of the books that you've read on the Great Pyramid. BTW, could you list them for me so's I will have a small shot at being as smart as you. (wishing I could buy you for what you're worth, then sell you for what you think you're worth) :rolleyes:

PS
I don't care how many men you have working on the building, you still have to be setting a 2 to 60 Ton block every 2 Min 12 Sec in a 12 hour day to complete it in 20 years. And I assume that you believe that no inconvenient wars, famines, floods, pandemics, etc, happened in those 20 years to slow or interfere with the 1 block every 2 minutes schedule.... 🤣

While I didn't count leap years or any other minor blips in the time line, you seem to believe that slaves could set a block every 2 minutes, 24/7 for 20 years. I won't bother to demonstrate in detail how STUPID that is. 🤓

Like those that are positive that nobody in the INFINITE UNIVERSE could possible traverse space to get here due to the speed of light, you are allowed to wallow in your combined arrogance plus ignorance, and then come to any village idiot conclusion that suits you....

I've been told many time that threads go where they go.
People here go off the thread topic at some point nearly every time.
So please, bite me... :p

Classic GN79, nothing of any value to add to any topic, so he reverts to attacking me.
So up your's bubba... 🤣

As to Emory, he will battle and always get the 1st look, but after that, I'm hoping that Dan goes with whichever 'other' that does the best job as the QB. If that turns out to be Emory, then that's fine widme....

Does anyone believe that whoever wins the starting job, that they won't miss time or games due to injuries? Richardson was the #2 last season for a game or two due to an Emory injury. They need to have 3 QB's ready to go imo, and I'm pretty sure that Dan feels the same way.

Jones and Richardson should be the 1-2, then it's a battle between the other 4 to see who the #3 will be.
(and yes, I include the long-shot W-O's in the battle for #3)

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
I've been told many time that threads go where they go.
People here go off the thread topic at some point nearly every time.
So please, bite me... :p

Classic GN79, nothing of any value to add to any topic, so he reverts to attacking me.
So up your's bubba... 🤣

As to Emory, he will battle and always get the 1st look, but after that, I'm hoping that Dan goes with whichever 'other' that does the best job as the QB. If that turns out to be Emory, then that's fine widme....

Does anyone believe that whoever wins the starting job, that they won't miss time or games due to injuries? Richardson was the #2 last season for a game or two due to an Emory injury. They need to have 3 QB's ready to go imo, and I'm pretty sure that Dan feels the same way.

Jones and Richardson should be the 1-2, then it's a battle between the other 4 to see who the #3 will be.
(and yes, I include the long-shot W-O's in the battle for #3)

I think you technically just told Paco "up yours" since he's made it clear he doesn't want the threads devolving like that.

so...you know.

Reactions: GatorNation79
I think you technically just told Paco "up yours" since he's made it clear he doesn't want the threads devolving like that.

so...you know.
No he doesn't but the local resident psycho is going to tell us.

I'm excited to see what Jones can really do. It will be interesting to see how the Jones/Richardson plays out. One thing to me is Mullen has a good locker room, things are focused and guys are in tune. I'm not there and we have more access than ever to what's happening but the program is rolling and remember we were almost FSU, not an easy job but that's why he makes 6 million a year...I love my Gators!

Last edited:
I'm excited to see what Jones can really do. It will be interesting to see how the Jones/Richardson plays out. One thing to me is Mullen has a good locker room, things are focused and guys are in tune. I'm not there and we have more access than ever to what's happening but the program is rolling and remember we were almost FSU, not an easy job but that's why he makes 6 million a year...I love my Gators!

This is really going to be an interesting season. Mullen finally owns the team 100% now as far as the starters go also.

I think the 2 big question marks are if we can overcome Georgia's talent advantage (on paper anyway) and if this defense can get their act together. Being really focused every game and avoiding an upset this season will be huge also if we don't pull one on Bama ourselves. Besides GA catching Clemson as a big game which doesn't affect their SEC chances they also got about the best SEC home/away setup you will see along with an Auburn team that is going through a major change. I think we will have a good enough offense to win the East but I fully expect Georgia to be back to being able to run the ball good in 2021 unlike 2020 and think that QB will be decent at least like he was their final few games. Will 3rd and Grantham do enough to get us in the SECCG?

This is really going to be an interesting season. Mullen finally owns the team 100% now as far as the starters go also.

I think the 2 big question marks are if we can overcome Georgia's talent advantage (on paper anyway) and if this defense can get their act together. Being really focused every game and avoiding an upset this season will be huge also if we don't pull one on Bama ourselves. Besides GA catching Clemson as a big game which doesn't affect their SEC chances they also got about the best SEC home/away setup you will see along with an Auburn team that is going through a major change. I think we will have a good enough offense to win the East but I fully expect Georgia to be back to being able to run the ball good in 2021 unlike 2020 and think that QB will be decent at least like he was their final few games. Will 3rd and Grantham do enough to get us in the SECCG?
We are going to run the ball this year...it's going to be hard to stop. We averaged what...38 points last year and threw it every where. We scored almost 50 points against Bama. Player development on the defensive side of that ball is what I'll be looking for.

Mullen believes in Grantham and he's a great coach no doubt. It's hard to find a great coach but we were way off last year, pretty terrible on defense. We have some young players so hopefully they will get developed and we can put it together. We have risen from the ashes.

I'll trust Mullen's judgement and we'll see how it plays out. Go Gators!

WARNING to the limited attention span twits; this post is longer than 2 sentences, so beware. You might want to just skip over it and move on to the level of information flow that you can handle.... 😇

The Gators never ran the ball in 2020, it was all passing game stuff.
The OL could pass block fairly well, but they just couldn't run block.
That is the claim. But reality was the pass opened up the run.
They could not depend on the run to carry a game.
However,,,,

Pierce - 106 for 503 Yds, 4.7 YPC, 4 TD's, L-38
Davis - 66 for 310 Yds, 4.7 YPC, 0 TD's, L-39
Wright - 54 for 213 Yds, 3.9 YPC, 2 TD's, L-26
Lorenzo - 5 for 32 Yds, 6.4 YPC, 0 TD's, L-13
(all 4 return - add in Bowman for 2021)
Note: While all are capable, Davis and Wright are exceptional receivers.

Trask - 64 for 127 Yds, 0.8 YPC, 3 TD's, L-26 (2.8 ypc before sacks)
Jones - 32 for 217 Yds, 6.8 YPC, 2 TD's, L-22
Richardson - 7 for 61, Yds, 8.7 YPC, 0 TD's, L-28
(KT is gone - add in Rio-Wilson & Kitna for 2021)
Team Rushing (12) - 367 for 1,575 Yds, 4.3 YPC, 12 TD's.

Of course, stats don't mean a thing, and that's why EVERYBODY keeps then in such great detail....

=====

The preparation begins now for what the 2021 offense will be:
"We’ll continue to tweak that through spring, through summer, through training camp, and usually, it ends up through the first couple of games you’re still tweaking.” -- Dan (just as most of us expected)

K Chris Howard
K Jace Christmann - MsSt Grad-xfer
K Adam Mihalek FR

P Jeremy Crawshaw Fr - Australia
2 punts in 2020, 50 & 48 with a 4.66 hang time.

LS Marco Ortiz rsJr
LS/TE Rocco Underwood FR (16 TD's as a TE)
==========

As to the 2021 Defense: (needs an major over-haul in the secondary)

CB's
Kaiir Elam Jr
Jaydan Hill Jr
Ethan Pouincey rsFr
Jahari Rogers rsFr
Jason Marshall FR
Jordan Young FR

STAR
S TreVez Johnson So
CB Avery Helm rsFr

Safeties
Trey Dean III Sr
Rashad Torrence II So
Kamar Wilcoxson rsFr
Fenley Graham rsFr
Corey Collier Jr FR
Donovan McMillon FR
=====

The really big job is the sorting out of this high quality/talent group:
LB's / BUCK (OLB - WDE)

The SDE/DT group should be easier to sort.

With defense, it's either gamble and be aggressive. -- Grantham
OR
Play 'prevent defense' and hope that you can out score the other team.

It seems to me that any time that the Gators have one, then the snowflake fans snivel and whine for the other. Grow a pair.... 🤓

Simple to find info for the current local GN79 village idiot. 40 Pts/Gm (39.83, just in case you want to get specific/technical)

WARNING to the limited attention span twits; this post is longer than 2 sentences, so beware. You might want to just skip over it and move on to the level of information flow that you can handle.... 😇

They could not depend on the run to carry a game.
However,,,,

Pierce - 106 for 503 Yds, 4.7 YPC, 4 TD's, L-38
Davis - 66 for 310 Yds, 4.7 YPC, 0 TD's, L-39
Wright - 54 for 213 Yds, 3.9 YPC, 2 TD's, L-26
Lorenzo - 5 for 32 Yds, 6.4 YPC, 0 TD's, L-13
(all 4 return - add in Bowman for 2021)
Note: While all are capable, Davis and Wright are exceptional receivers.

Trask - 64 for 127 Yds, 0.8 YPC, 3 TD's, L-26 (2.8 ypc before sacks)
Jones - 32 for 217 Yds, 6.8 YPC, 2 TD's, L-22
Richardson - 7 for 61, Yds, 8.7 YPC, 0 TD's, L-28
(KT is gone - add in Rio-Wilson & Kitna for 2021)
Team Rushing (12) - 367 for 1,575 Yds, 4.3 YPC, 12 TD's.

Of course, stats don't mean a thing, and that's why EVERYBODY keeps then in such great detail....

=====

The preparation begins now for what the 2021 offense will be:
"We’ll continue to tweak that through spring, through summer, through training camp, and usually, it ends up through the first couple of games you’re still tweaking.” -- Dan (just as most of us expected)

K Chris Howard
K Jace Christmann - MsSt Grad-xfer
K Adam Mihalek FR

P Jeremy Crawshaw Fr - Australia
2 punts in 2020, 50 & 48 with a 4.66 hang time.

LS Marco Ortiz rsJr
LS/TE Rocco Underwood FR (16 TD's as a TE)
==========

As to the 2021 Defense: (needs an major over-haul in the secondary)

CB's
Kaiir Elam Jr
Jaydan Hill Jr
Ethan Pouincey rsFr
Jahari Rogers rsFr
Jason Marshall FR
Jordan Young FR

STAR
S TreVez Johnson So
CB Avery Helm rsFr

Safeties
Trey Dean III Sr
Rashad Torrence II So
Kamar Wilcoxson rsFr
Fenley Graham rsFr
Corey Collier Jr FR
Donovan McMillon FR
=====

The really big job is the sorting out of this high quality/talent group:
LB's / BUCK (OLB - WDE)

The SDE/DT group should be easier to sort.

OR

It seems to me that any time that the Gators have one, then the snowflake fans snivel and whine for the other. Grow a pair.... 🤓

Simple to find info for the current local GN79 village idiot. 40 Pts/Gm (39.83, just in case you want to get specific/technical)
I watched every game. Not my first season buddy

OR
I deleted most of that wall of text, and focused on the facts.
When simply are outgunned and don't have talent, I can live with that. That's not exactly what we saw this year. Most of the game, the players had no idea where to even to line up or had wrong personnel in the game, sometimes only 10 players, sometimes 12. That ain't a talent problem, that's a coaching problem. And it persisted all season long.

1. Alabama23854775.008037183.46
2. Kentucky21624364.967919196.55
3. Ole Miss21064624.564723210.60
4. Texas A&M20513765.467621205.10
5. Auburn17883924.564216162.55
6. Georgia17423774.627518174.20
7. S Carolina16793694.558821167.90
8. Florida15753674.295012131.25

Yep that passing game really opened up the big runs. Got us all the way to # 8 in yards per attempt and to # 11 in rushing yards per game.

OR

The fact that you think there are only two types of defense illustrates pretty well your level of understanding about football.

Their combined answer to that question is....

CAUSE IT'S WHAT WE DO!!! 🤬

iG = 🤣 🤣 🤣
FWIW..........I agreed with you about Trask and the pyramids......... but your assessment of Grantham is as wrong as the .Gov denial of Area 51 aliens. :p

I deleted most of that wall of text, and focused on the facts.
When simply are outgunned and don't have talent, I can live with that. That's not exactly what we saw this year. Most of the game, the players had no idea where to even to line up or had wrong personnel in the game, sometimes only 10 players, sometimes 12. That ain't a talent problem, that's a coaching problem. And it persisted all season long.
It was a great season...but this is true. The defense was an absolute mess. A lot more people smarter than me on the game but this was clear as day. One of the worst Gator defensives we had. Some games we had to score a TOUCHDOWN on every possession to win, crazy.

Are coaches to be judged on their worst (Kung-Flu) season?

Are coaches to be judged on their best (1st 2) seasons?

Or should coaches be judged on the whole of their coaching careers?

HC Mullen lost their last 3 games going 8-4 on the season, so shouldn't he be fired along with all of the rest of those over-paid bums on the pay-roll?

The fan base Queen of Hearts says,,,,, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!! 🤬

Socialist-U's fans deserves better than those losers....

Are coaches to be judged on their worst (Kung-Flu) season?

Are coaches to be judged on their best (1st 2) seasons?

Or should coaches be judged on the whole of their coaching careers?

HC Mullen lost their last 3 games going 8-4 on the season, so shouldn't he be fired along with all of the rest of those over-paid bums on the pay-roll?

The fan base Queen of Hearts says,,,,, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!! 🤬

Socialist-U's fans deserves better than those losers....
Dan Mullen makes it a point not to lose to FSU for 6-7 straight seasons.

"Dan Mullen makes it a point not to lose to FSU for 6-7 straight seasons." -- Gatordud...
I guess you missed it when the Gators were leading before KJ did a face plant on the floor. :rolleyes:

And you mean like SOS did vs FSUcks??? Quick dud, what was SOS's record vs FSUcks?
Hint: He never beat then on their field, unlike the totally incompetent Zookster did.
Maybe that's why they ran SOS off to the NFL, back when the The Bull(chit) Gators said that anyone could win big now at UF, so those genius types put the Zookster in his place.... 🤣

I'm on board now, just in case you've missed it.
Socialist-U should fire Mike today. Then they can waste the contract money that they'll have to pay him, instead of using it somewhere else more effectively.

And as to Scottie digressing this season. Maybe he should have spent his time practicing instead of marching, and mouth-running about things that he's too lazy or deluded to learn about.
In fact, maybe he should have read a couple of books to further his education, like 'The Big Lie' and 'Black Out.' (some others here should also read more than they apparently do) :cool:

But I guess once you already 'know it all,' then reading is just a waste of your valuable time.... 😏

When did Spurrier lose to FSU for 6-7 straight years?
bro it's Insta, I'm probably sick with covid but I can make more sense drunk ass hell, let's get every stat down in writing so we can make 1 point...same thing every time. I don't even know the point most of the time but I'm a 'nit whit'

Last edited:
Are all of you sniveling whiners emailing the AD every day to let him know that he has to fire both White and Grantham? And if not, then why not???

Tell the AD that if he doesn't fire them, then you're coming after him next.
I'm sure that will work out well for you twits...
🤣 🤣 🤣

Are all of you sniveling whiners emailing the AD every day to let him know that he has to fire both White and Grantham? And if not, then why not???

Tell the AD that if he doesn't fire them, then you're coming after him next.
I'm sure that will work out well for you twits...
🤣 🤣 🤣

I imagine you email him every day....just with other weird things...you know what I'm talking about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT