ADVERTISEMENT

Emory Jones

I think Jones will do well if he’s the starter. It isn’t a guarantee that he is. But we aren’t going to throw the ball all over the field like we did this year. The offense will look different no matter who is behind center.
He throws a great ball...it will be different. Still great though. I've said it, Mullen is the the master behind the curtain...in the fact that he knows who the right guy is and maximizes their talent. Jones is a baller and we're going to see what he did in High School. I don't get people questioning his talents. If Grantham can actually stop the ball on the other side we'll win another one.

Reactions: gatordad3
He throws a great ball...it will be different. Still great though. I've said it, Mullen is the the master behind the curtain...in the fact that he knows who the right guy is and maximizes their talent. Jones is a baller and we're going to see what he did in High School. I don't get people questioning his talents. If Grantham can actually stop the ball on the other side we'll win another one.
I think Jones is very talented but there are some things he needs to work on. He goes to his first read just about every time. Need to get him to go through his progressions a little better. I do think he will bring a lot to the running attack. We are going to be good on offense so not too worried about that side of the ball.

Guy is the next best thing. We finally have a QB that can run and he throws a beautiful ball...we basically have a guy like Clemson has had for 10 years. Let's talk about it...he's our starter, we're going to score points. He has scored a lot of TD's for us already and barley played.

You are putting Emory in the same class as Watson and Lawrence?

Holy effing koolaid drinker!

Reactions: Vinny B

Why do you think they can't be in the same class? Walk into any class, there are A students and D students. Watson and Lawrence are, granted, A+ students. No idea where Jones will end up, he hasn't been tested yet.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I think Jones is very talented but there are some things he needs to work on. He goes to his first read just about every time. Need to get him to go through his progressions a little better. I do think he will bring a lot to the running attack. We are going to be good on offense so not too worried about that side of the ball.

Decision making is my concern as well. Well, we will see.

So, you dissect game tape? Examples?

Dan has 4 QB's that are all 4-stars, (ESPN rates Kitna as a 4).
And 3 of the 4 went to Elite-11 and did well, although none were the final E-11 MVP.

Jones was invited to the Elite 11 finals camp, which is reserved for only the best QB prospects.
Richardson won the E-11 longest throw at 70+ yds.
Del Rio-Wilson won E-11 Day-2 Money Throws, (accuracy) with 12 of 20 meeting the standard.
Kitna didn't go to E-11, but his Dad Jon was an NFL QB and the QB coach for the NFL Cowboys.

Jones has been here the longest, so he gets the right to go 1st in the Spring Evals.
However, ALL FOUR will get mostly equal snaps and a chance to show what they can do.
Then the summer workouts with Savage, and working with the receivers on their own.
When Fall rolls around, that 4 week camp will solidify who the starter is going to be.
~ Jones has no guarantees on who that will be, just the 1st look, which is reasonable to me.

In his 2nd season, Dan took Franks over Trask as the starter.
It took a broken ankle to fix Dan's mistake in choosing the starter.
Proving that Dan is not infallible in choosing the QB.
And it might show that 'other things' than just QB talent can come into play when choosing the starter....

I await with interest to see which of the 4 stands out in Spring practice / O&B Game.
And then I will watch with interest to see who can step up and take the job in the Fall.
Good luck to them all between now and then....

PS -- I like Richardson best, but that's just my own initial personal bias.
All 4 are acceptable imo, and watching the competition should be interesting.
I admit that it would shock me if tFr Carlos or Jalen managed to take the job.
Both of them being early enrollees gives them a shot,,, but....

Emory Jones will not be Florida’s starter for the Alabama game...mark it down...somebody bookmark this thread...

tenor.gif

I didn't compare him to any other player...just simply put that he's a proto-type. He's not even been a starter yet...maybe calm down smart A$$. Only Insta called Trask being is a good as he was but he hangs out with Aliens.

AR is the future for sure, Has that Cam Newton look about him.
I agree. Not sure Mullin will let him start next season. If he does, Jones is probably going to the portal. It took Mullin a long time and pushed by an injury to start Trask. How much depth is there at QB? I don't know, I'm asking.

Reactions: gatordad3
I agree. Not sure Mullin will let him start next season. If he does, Jones is probably going to the portal. It took Mullin a long time and pushed by an injury to start Trask. How much depth is there at QB? I don't know, I'm asking.

Jones, Richardson, Del Rio and Kitna. A 3rd year guy, a 2nd year guy and two 1st year guys.

Guy is the next best thing. We finally have a QB that can run and he throws a beautiful ball...we basically have a guy like Clemson has had for 10 years. Let's talk about it...he's our starter, we're going to score points. He has scored a lot of TD's for us already and barley played.

I havent seen that from him but Mullen can turn water into wine at QB.

I didn't compare him to any other player...just simply put that he's a proto-type. He's not even been a starter yet...maybe calm down smart A$$. Only Insta called Trask being is a good as he was but he hangs out with Aliens.

Aliens are real... Maybe not green guys in orbs but 100% there are aliens. 1000s of stars like ours with an avg of 1.4 planets on each of those in the goldy locks zone....

Anyone that believes that the Giza pyramid were built 5,000 years ago in just 20 years, by a few smart guys and a bunch of slaves,,, is to stupid to be allowed. JMOHO of course.... ;)

That's before you account for the thousands of pyramids and other massive structures that are scattered around on every continent.

And oh btw, the military has UFO encounters around the world on a nearly daily basis. They just don't share that kind of Top Secret information with the public. Blue Book was not the first, and AATIP was not the last...
To the 'Elite' the public is just a bunch of mushrooms, 'kept in the dark and fertilized with BS'.

As far as Emory goes, he might be the real deal, or he might not, but he deserves his chance to win the job.
What I know, is that Dan has a fully qualified 4 QB room to work with... :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: passoverGator
Anyone that believes that the Giza pyramid were built 5,000 years ago in just 20 years, by a few smart guys and a bunch of slaves,,, is to stupid to be allowed. JMOHO of course.... ;)

That's before you account for the thousands of pyramids and other massive structures that are scattered around on every continent.

And oh btw, the military has UFO encounters around the world on a nearly daily basis. They just don't share that kind of Top Secret information with the public. Blue Book was not the first, and AATIP was not the last...
To the 'Elite' the public is just a bunch of mushrooms, 'kept in the dark and fertilized with BS'.

As far as Emory goes, he might be the real deal, or he might not, but he deserves his chance to win the job.

can't keep a whacko down for long.

I will give you that those Navy videos from the last few years have some pretty compelling footage that doesn't seem to be able to be explained based on the speed and movements. Surprised they even released that finally.

Just your STUPID Opinion, more like.

20 years, 20K men, lets say average of 12 hours a day. Sunup to sundown. No labor unions back then. That's 1.75 BILLION man-hours. Yeah, it certainly COULD be built and guess what? WAS BUILT. You know, because it EXISTS.

You DO know you were never actually anally probed by aliens, right Insta? Just wishful thinking and a spoonful of delusion on your part.

• Haha
I've been saying for a few years now that they are, and have been in recent years, softening up the public with movies and news leaks for 'Full Disclosure.' -- See the Disclosure Project at the link.

I don't know if that's what they actually wanted, of if it's finally being forced on them by..... :eek:

Just your STUPID Opinion, more like.

20 years, 20K men, lets say average of 12 hours a day. Sunup to sundown. No labor unions back then. That's 1.75 BILLION man-hours. Yeah, it certainly COULD be built and guess what? WAS BUILT. You know, because it EXISTS.

You DO know you were never actually anally probed by aliens, right Insta? Just wishful thinking and a spoonful of delusion on your part.

Little Loopy Lizzy, you're an ignorant moron, and that's the good part. 🤓

Do me a little math project.
2.5 Million Blocks, base covers 5 Acres and it stands 42 stories high.
Blocks range from 2.5 Tons to 60 Tons.
How many minutes per block does that take to set them in 20 years.

I'll even let you discount the time to cut, shape, and transport them from the main quarry site that was at least 60 miles away. BTW, I don't expect you to actually answer, just more village idiot crickets.... 😏

Aliens are real... Maybe not green guys in orbs but 100% there are aliens. 1000s of stars like ours with an avg of 1.4 planets on each of those in the goldy locks zone....
To think the earth is the ONLY place in the universe life exists is the ultimate conceit. However any race advanced enough to have interstellar capabilities would never ever allow us to know about them. Haven’t you heard of the prime directive?

;) Tongue-n-cheek I know Slick, but don't you realize that not all of them are in the Federation???
==========

Now back to Little Loopy Lizzy, the boards version of the Village Idiot.
Let me answer the math project that I proposed to you, since you are unlikely to do it.

Minuets in an hour = 60
Hours in a day = 24
Days in a year = 365
Days in 20 years = 20 X 365 = 7300
24 Hours in 7300 days = 175,200 Hours
Minutes in 175,200 hours = 10,512,000
10,512,000 Min. / 2,500,000 blocks = 4.25 Min/Block

So, if you could go 24/7 for 20 years, you'd have to set a finished block every 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
Going by your 12 hour daylight day, you'd need to set a block every 2 minutes and 12 seconds.
And remember, that's discounting the time to cut, shape, and transport them.
The fact that they exist confirms my position, and totally discounts yours.
Village Idiot Confirmed... 😏

Reactions: Nicktheslick
To think the earth is the ONLY place in the universe life exists is the ultimate conceit. However any race advanced enough to have interstellar capabilities would never ever allow us to know about them. Haven’t you heard of the prime directive?

Ok, so, the Universe? It's big. Our solar system? Comparatively quite tiny. Infinitesimal even. We would not be easy to find. Planets are far too small to see from a great distance away. We only know when there are planets by gravitational permutations in stars and if we are very lucky, occlusion. So how would anyone find us? The odds are vanishingly small. The only answer that would work is if aliens actually planted life on this planet, which would mean they have been here from the beginning. That could work, but Christians get upset when people talk like that. Plus, if aliens had been here for literally billions of years, I think we would have more evidence than a few blobs on radar (alien spaceships or equipment malfunction? Occam's Razor, boys.) and some hicks claiming to have been anally probed.

Oh, and the Prime Directive? That's just silly.

Ok, so, the Universe? It's big. Our solar system? Comparatively quite tiny. Infinitesimal even. We would not be easy to find. Planets are far too small to see from a great distance away. We only know when there are planets by gravitational permutations in stars and if we are very lucky, occlusion. So how would anyone find us? The odds are vanishingly small. The only answer that would work is if aliens actually planted life on this planet, which would mean they have been here from the beginning. That could work, but Christians get upset when people talk like that. Plus, if aliens had been here for literally billions of years, I think we would have more evidence than a few blobs on radar (alien spaceships or equipment malfunction? Occam's Razor, boys.) and some hicks claiming to have been anally probed.

Oh, and the Prime Directive? That's just silly.
Do you recognize a joke? Also we have been broadcasting to the universe for over 80 years. There are about 800 so anyone listening would know something was here. And even with our backward technology we have imaged at least one planet directly around the star Formalhaut (known as Dagon)

Trask almost won the Heisman...you should ask questions and yes he's a lot better than we thought. I have crack behind the house too

Do you recognize a joke? Also we have been broadcasting to the universe for over 80 years. There are about 800 so anyone listening would know something was here. And even with our backward technology we have imaged at least one planet directly around the star Formalhaut (known as Dagon)

Can you see signs of life from a recreated image? I wouldn't think so. There are a lot of dead planets in the universe, no reason to investigate our unless you see signs of life. I don't think you really get it. We are a dust speck on a grain of sand on an infinitely large beach. Even if somebody is studying each sand grain, how long would it take to find us?

So we have been broadcasting for 80 years? That's nice. Tell me, how faint do you think that signal would be 80 light years away? I mean, because I've lived in small towns where you can barely get radio or TV reception from a signal 30 miles away. Yes, we can get radio signals from quasars, but I think those are a bit stronger than anything we can muster up.

Can you see signs of life from a recreated image? I wouldn't think so. There are a lot of dead planets in the universe, no reason to investigate our unless you see signs of life. I don't think you really get it. We are a dust speck on a grain of sand on an infinitely large beach. Even if somebody is studying each sand grain, how long would it take to find us?

So we have been broadcasting for 80 years? That's nice. Tell me, how faint do you think that signal would be 80 light years away? I mean, because I've lived in small towns where you can barely get radio or TV reception from a signal 30 miles away. Yes, we can get radio signals from quasars, but I think those are a bit stronger than anything we can muster up.
Life can be detected by spectroscopy. From a beam of light the spectrum will identify elements in the planets atmosphere. Some gases are only detected in the presence of life. But I’m moving on from this conversation. If you want more look it up. And one other thing about the radio signal thing. Do you know how faint the signals are from the voyager spacecraft? I’ll let you look that one up.

Notice how Little Loopy Lizzy has dodged my pyramids time line post, due to his innate stupidity.

Notice how he attempts to discredit rock solid affidavit quality eyewitness testimony?
Over 500 have come forward in the 'Disclosure Project' including 4-5 former national Defense Ministers.

The Bible is full of aliens (Angles & Demons) from other places.

In the Book of Ezekiel, the prophet describes ‘a flying chariot’ that is supposedly composed of ‘wheels within wheels’ and was powered by no one other than Angels. (not from Earth = Aliens)

2 Kings 2:11 - As they were going along and talking, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven.

And BTW, my GOD doesn't need a 'Flaming Chariot' to get down to Earth. 🤓

Yessur

A joke? OK, I get it. But I've been posting on the Lounge the last few months and seen a lot of far more insane things said where the person was completely serious. So, sorry I missed the joke, I'm kind of desensitized right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT