ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump easily wins CPAC straw poll for 2024 President

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
He got 59% of the vote, up 7% from last year's CPAC poll.

DeSantis was a distant second with 28% of the vote, also up 7%.

Pompeo and Trump Jr rounded out the top 4.

DeSantis got 60% of the vote if Trump does not run.

My hope is Trump and Pompeo are the ticket for 2024, DeSantis and Noems for 2028.

But unless we ensure election integrity so the dems can't cheat, none of it matters a whit.

The GOP should run Romney again. The guy almost beat an incumbent Obama.
Like McStain, all that @ss kissing to the media backfired on him. Almost?
rotf.gif

britney.gif

wtf.gif
lmao2.gif

My hope is Trump and Pompeo are the ticket for 2024, DeSantis and Noems for 2028.

But unless we ensure election integrity so the dems can't cheat, none of it matters a whit.

As long as he is healthy enough Trump is almost a 100% lock to be the nominee and its hard to see DeSantis not winning the nomination if he doesn't run.

Trump is actually my 2nd choice, because of his age.

IF he runs in 2024, instead of being returned to the WH (2020 Election Fraud) before then, he will need a solid VP (not another traitor like Pence) to take over for him/us.

IMO, Only a Rat would want RINO Twit Romknees to be the Pub candidate....
🤓

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Your hopes are my hopes!

I am not Trumped out. Not that I would not vote for him. But I am going to wait and see. I think we will have great candidates.

Sounds like you’ve given up on Trump being reinstated…lol…

Is it not over, what’d sadgator miss?

Ya’ll don’t do real well with comedy, parody, and sarcasm.
So…you were joking when you posted that a year ago, but didn’t have the guts to say so until now? Uhuh.

Funny thing about comedy, it needs to be, well…..funny.

Yeah, you missed alot of folks with a joke about a pandemic. Maybe you should try the holocaust next.

So…you were joking when you posted that a year ago, but didn’t have the guts to say so until now? Uhuh.

Funny thing about comedy, it needs to be, well…..funny.

Yeah, you missed alot of folks with a joke about a pandemic. Maybe you should try the holocaust next.
So @sadgator has admitted he's now nothing more than a lying troll. Being a dem breaks everyone eventually.

Reactions: jfegaly
As long as he is healthy enough Trump is almost a 100% lock to be the nominee and its hard to see DeSantis not winning the nomination if he doesn't run.
I believe DeSantis has already committed to running for governor again. If he decides to run for Prez or VP in 2024, that means he will need to bail on Florida in 6-12 months.

Which earns him the label of 'quitter'. Which is why I don't think he will do it. Best scenario for America and Florida is for DeSantis to complete his second term, then run in 2028.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I believe DeSantis has already committed to running for governor again. If he decides to run for Prez or VP in 2024, that means he will need to bail on Florida in 6-12 months.

Which earns him the label of 'quitter'. Which is why I don't think he will do it. Best scenario for America and Florida is for DeSantis to complete his second term, then run in 2028.

If "mama calls" he will be ok imo.

• Haha
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT