ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ Schools trump Judge On Appeal Of Special Master Lol @raygravesghost

And yet you continue to be as wrong as Merrick (the guy not qualified to be a Supreme Court Justice) has been throughout. This thread title is a receipt on Merricks last failed filing, that you rushed to the board to post. You must enjoy being wrong.

brad-pitt-john-smith.gif
I thought Trump was supposed to be in jail by now for trafficking classified information?

What happened? What is Vanity Fair and Harper's Bazaar saying?

I thought Trump was supposed to be in jail by now for trafficking classified information?

What happened? What is Vanity Fair and Harper's Bazaar saying?
It’s funny. Ray is that guy who posts game over after his team scores 2 minutes into the quarter to go up by 7, and then ghosts his thread after his team loses by 5 touchdowns.

I mean he is posting stuff from a failed supreme court nominee that has gotten owned time and time again. At this point he is literally Charlie Brown thinking Lucy is going to allow him to kick the ball THIS TIME.

charlie-brown-thanksgiving.gif

Last edited:

Telepathy? Trump Claims He Could Declassify Documents 'By Thinking About It'​

Ed Mazza
Wed, September 21, 2022 at 11:27 PM·3 min read

Donald Trump just made one of the broadest claims of presidential power yet, telling Fox News host Sean Hannity he had the ability to declassify government documents with his mind.

Or, as one U.S. senator summed it up, Trump appears to think it can be done “telepathically.”

The claim comes after the FBI discovered highly sensitive government documents at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago private club in Florida while executing a search warrant last month.

Trump and those close to him have claimed ― although not in court ― that he had declassified those documents while he was still president, but they haven’t offered evidence.

On Wednesday, the ex-president took it to a new level, insisting that he not only didn’t have to tell anyone but that he could do it without a word.

All he needed was his mind.

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” he told Hannity. “You’re the president of the United States. You can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.”

Trump also claimed he might not have been the real target of the search anyway, telling Hannity the FBI may have been looking for documents on his 2016 presidential rival, Hillary Clinton.

But it was his claims of being able to use the power of thought to declassify documents that lit up Twitter:

Ed Mazza

Donald Trump just made one of the broadest claims of presidential power yet, telling Fox News host Sean Hannity he had the ability to declassify government documents with his mind.

Or, as one U.S. senator summed it up, Trump appears to think it can be done “telepathically.”

The claim comes after the FBI discovered highly sensitive government documents at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago private club in Florida while executing a search warrant last month.

Trump and those close to him have claimed ― although not in court ― that he had declassified those documents while he was still president, but they haven’t offered evidence.

On Wednesday, the ex-president took it to a new level, insisting that he not only didn’t have to tell anyone but that he could do it without a word.

“There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” he told Hannity. “You’re the president of the United States. You can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.”

Trump also claimed he might not have been the real target of the search anyway, telling Hannity the FBI may have been looking for documents on his 2016 presidential rival, Hillary Clinton.

But it was his claims of being able to use the power of thought to declassify documents that lit up Twitter:

a2cdcf42-ead3-415a-a8b3-30a8666dce8a_text.gif

🤣 A room full of idiots think donald trump is "winning"... 🤣

The Orange Julius was rebuffed on just about every aspect brought before the special master.

Including having his bluff called on whether or not he declassified anything

The special master pretty much said put up or shut up.
If you don't tell the court the documents have been declassified then he'll rule that they're still classified.

Which raised the interesting question of if the trump team wants to assert he declassified the documents not only do they have to prove it

But if they were declassified (as trump claims publicly) why would anyone have to get security clearances now to view them like his defense teams is asking for?

Which lead to the special master also saying...I can rule on those documents without you or I even seeing them

Oh, and throw in for good measure that the judge released a schedule that will end by October 7 for the review of the documents which sent trump's team flailing around saying ti should take longer 🤣

School's out for now...but there's more schooling to come

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/09/20/trump-special-master-judge-mar-a-lago-00057805

Special master to Trump’s lawyers: ‘You can't have your cake and eat it’​

Judge Raymond Dearie pushed Trump’s lawyers repeatedly for not backing up the former president’s claim that he declassified the highly sensitive national security-related records discovered in his residence.

6u8m9o.jpg

NEW YORK — The senior federal judge tasked with reviewing the materials seized by the FBI from Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate sharply questioned the former president’s attorneys Tuesday during their first hearing in his courtroom.

Judge Raymond Dearie repeatedly challenged Trump’s lawyers for refusing to back up the former president’s claim that he declassified the highly sensitive national security-related records discovered in his residence.

“My view of it is: you can’t have your cake and eat it,” said Dearie, the “special master” picked by U.S. District Court Judge Aileen Cannon to vet Trump’s effort to reclaim the materials taken by federal investigators.

Trump has argued that the 11,000 documents taken from Mar-a-Lago by the FBI pursuant to a search warrant last month were rightfully in his possession, including about 100 bearing classification markings that suggest they contain some of the nation’s most closely guarded intelligence.

But Dearie bristled at the effort by Trump’s lawyers to resist his request for proof that Trump actually attempted to declassify any of the 100 documents that the Justice Department recovered from his estate. Without evidence from Trump, Dearie said his only basis to judge the classification level of the records was the fact that they all bear markings designating them as highly sensitive national security secrets — including some that indicate they contain intelligence derived from human sources and foreign intercepts.

From the outset of the 40-minute hearing, Dearie signaled that he was determined that Trump’s “litigation strategy” would not interfere with the review Dearie has agreed to do. The judge appeared to be referring to vague assertions of declassification by Trump’s side, without so far any facts to back that up

“I can’t allow litigation strategy to dictate the outcome of my recommendations to Judge Cannon,” Dearie said.

The judge, a veteran of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, expressed puzzlement about what his role would be if the government says certain documents are classified and Trump’s side disagrees but doesn’t offer proof to challenge that.

”What am I looking for?....As far as I am concerned, that’s the end of it,” Dearie said. “What business is it of the court?”

James Trusty, one of Trump’s attorneys, called it “premature” for Dearie to consider that issue right now. “It’s going a little beyond what Judge Cannon contemplated in the first instance,” he said.

In one of several moments of palpable tension with the Trump team, Dearie replied: “I was taken aback by your comment that I’m going beyond what Judge Cannon instructed me to do. … I think I’m doing what I’m told.”

However, Trusty complained that the former president shouldn’t have to mount a defense now to criminal charges that have yet to be filed.

“It’s not about gamesmanship. It’s about not having seen the documents. ... We are not in a position, nor should we be in a position at this juncture, to fully disclose a substantive defense,” Trusty said. “We shouldn’t have to be in a position to have to disclose declarations and witness statements.”

That prompted Dearie’s retort that the former president’s team was seeking to “have your cake and eat it.”

No cameras are allowed in federal court, but Trusty later launched into an attack on the National Archives, arguing that it should be denied any role in Dearie’s review because the government recordkeeping agency is “very politicized.”

Trusty told the judge that the Archives’ “political, partisan” bent was evident in a trigger warning for “harmful” content it posted on the nation’s founding documents and for what he said was the Archives’ role in permitting a former national security adviser to President Bill Clinton, Sandy Berger, to remove top-secret documents from a secure facility.

Berger, who pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of mishandling classified information over the episode, died in 2015.

“We think their conduct in this case is politicized as well,” Trusty said.

Dearie again noted his disagreement with the Trump team, saying those statements painted the Archives’ personnel with a “broad brush,” although he also said he understood the Trump side’s concerns about the issue.

After Trusty asked Dearie to jump start the process of getting the proper security clearances for Trump’s lawyers, the judge said he takes national security concerns “very seriously” and that it might not be necessary as he’d like to resolve the dispute without looking at the classified information if he can.

“It’s not just a matter of having the clearance. It’s a matter of need to know,” Dearie said. “If you need to know, you will know.”

After prosecutor Julie Edelstein also raised the “need-to-know” standard, Trusty suggested that the Justice Department is quibbling about details in a case involving a former president.

“It’s kind of astounding to hear the government say the president’s lawyers don’t have a need to know,” he said. ”I believe we have a need to know, absolutely.”

The several instances of tension between Dearie and Trump’s legal team was an ominous sign for the former president, who demanded the special master review the documents taken from Mar-a-Lago and who proposed Dearie — a 1986 appointee of Ronald Reagan — to perform the task. Prosecutors had offered two other names, but acceded to Trump’s choice of Dearie.

Trump’s legal team entered the Brooklyn courthouse about a half hour before the hearing, braving jeers from a smattering of protesters, including one shouting, “Indict Trump!”

A more subdued atmosphere prevailed inside Dearie’s courtroom. Members of the press were seated in the jury box, prompting one of Trump’s attorneys to joke before the session got underway that the former president’s team had not agreed to this set of jurors.

Dearie, 78, engaged succinctly with the parties during the session. He noted that the current litigation filed by Trump is civil in nature, since no criminal charges have been filed, so the burden of proof is on Trump to back up any assertion of privilege or other protected interest in the documents.

Trump’s lawyers asked Dearie to set in motion the process of getting security clearances so they can review the allegedly classified documents.

But Edelstein told the judge that some papers seized from Trump’s Florida home were classified beyond the “Top Secret” level. “Some of the documents are so sensitive that members of the team investigating possible offenses here have not yet been able to see them,” she said.

Whether any of the records seized from Trump’s home are classified may ultimately be a side issue. The Justice Department has emphasized that the three potential crimes it is investigating don’t hinge on whether the material held at Mar-a-Lago was classified.

Still, Dearie’s comments on classification of the records were particularly notable in light of a separate court filing by Trump, who is urging a federal appeals court to keep in place Cannon’s order blocking the Justice Department from advancing its criminal investigation into the seized records.

In that filing, Trump’s attorneys argued that it was the Justice Department — not Trump — that bore the burden of showing the documents seized last month were classified. Dearie rejected that argument in his courtroom, saying that all that mattered were the markings on the documents unless Trump presents evidence to the contrary.

When Dearie asked how the government planned to handle document sharing with the Trump lawyers and the court if the 11th Circuit declines to carve out the documents with classification markings from the special master process, Edelstein signaled that the Justice Department might take the issue to the Supreme Court.

Officials would “most likely ... consider other appellate options at that point,” she said.

Dearie did offer Trump’s team one concession Tuesday on a minor matter: the schedule to pick a contractor to scan the 11,000 documents so both sides can review potential privilege claims. Under the terms of Cannon’s order, Trump has to foot that bill.

Dearie initially insisted that Trump’s side pick a vendor from a government-approved list by Wednesday, but after Trusty pleaded for more time to assess the costs and run them by Trump, Dearie relented.

“You’ve got it. Friday, it is,” Dearie declared.

Dearie made clear, however, that he’s determined to plow through the documents and get his recommendations to Cannon on the schedule she set that runs through the end of November.

“We’re going to proceed with what I call responsible dispatch,” the veteran judge said. “We’re not going to hurry, but we’ve got a lot to do in a … short period of time.”
HE ALWAYS WINS, son...and I did not read ONE word past that...your cuts and pastes because you cannot express yourself is a waste of internet bandwidth. NO ONE reads that garbage. If you cannot express yourself because you do not know what is happening in the world..go back to your safe space and hide

Reactions: jfegaly
My source is the court filings in the case...

Yours?
Made up in your head like donald trump's explanation of his declassification process 🤣

You have not been right about ANYTHING concerning this, son! We are just laughing at how stupid you really are. It is like EVERYONE else knows it...but you! LOLOLOL

Ed Mazza

Only a clown would quote Adam Schitt.

All the libs think Trump is going to jail every time Vanity Fair fluffs the latest 'walls are closing in on Trump' story.

They get kicked in the d*ck every time. Guess they like it cause they keep coming back for more.
It’s actually quite entertaining. It’s very much like many cartoons I watched in my childhood.

Roadrunner vs Wile E Coyote
Bugs and elmer
Charlie brown and Lucy

I wonder if they know they are Charlie Brown, Wile E, and Elmer? They ARE the entertainment.

@kalimgoodman @BSC911 @RayGravesGhost @G8trDad3 @LizardGrad89
@sadgator @Uniformed_ReRe

HE ALWAYS WINS, son...and I did not read ONE word past that...your cuts and pastes because you cannot express yourself is a waste of internet bandwidth. NO ONE reads that garbage. If you cannot express yourself because you do not know what is happening in the world..go back to your safe space and hide

racist ron clings to his belief donald trump is winning in his fight with the DOJ search of Mar-A-Lago 🤣

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...h-circuit-supreme-court-mar-a-lago-classified

Trump’s defeat in the Mar-a-Lago “special master” case, explained​

Even Trump’s own appointees had no patience for the rogue judge who sabotaged the DOJ investigation into the former president.

By Ian Millhiser Sep 22, 2022, 1:30pm EDT

You have not been right about ANYTHING concerning this, son! We are just laughing at how stupid you really are. It is like EVERYONE else knows it...but you! LOLOLOL

MeidasTouch
The corrupt Trump appointed disgraced federal judge Aileen Cannon issued a new order following the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals reversing her decision. The Court of Appeals granted the Department of Justices’s Motion for Partial Stay returning the 100 classified records back to the DOJ and allowed the DOJ to use the documents in their investigation. Judge Aileen Cannon’s new order amends her last corrupt order to reflect the decision by the Court of Appeals.

MeidasTouch
The corrupt Trump appointed disgraced federal judge Aileen Cannon issued a new order following the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals reversing her decision. The Court of Appeals granted the Department of Justices’s Motion for Partial Stay returning the 100 classified records back to the DOJ and allowed the DOJ to use the documents in their investigation. Judge Aileen Cannon’s new order amends her last corrupt order to reflect the decision by the Court of Appeals.

Wow, you’re still in my thread owning how wrong you were on the DOJ schooling trumps judge? I thought there wasn’t going to be a special master? What happened?

@kalimgoodman

Wow, you’re still in my thread owning how wrong you were on the DOJ schooling trumps judge? I thought there wasn’t going to be a special master? What happened?

@kalimgoodman
I never said that it wasn't going to be a special master. I said let it play out. Now if Ray said that, then he was wrong. He was clearly wrong.

He was right about the DOJ schooling Trump judge because the circuit Court (2 Trump judges) shot her ruling down so bad, with even calling her out, that she snuck and changed her position.

I never said that it wasn't going to be a special master. I said let it play out. Now if Ray said that, then he was wrong. He was clearly wrong.

He was right about the DOJ schooling Trump judge because the circuit Court (2 Trump judges) shot her ruling down so bad, with even calling her out, that she snuck and changed her position.
You truly are ignorant. Yes Ray was wrong. Again. The latter part…..happens all the time in court cases. It’s a Nothingburger. As is the whole case.

Does that mean they won’t indict trump? Of course not, they will. Pedohitlers and his corrupt government had their minds made up on this when they took office, Just like there were calls for impeachment of Trump prior to inauguration. You’re just too ignorant to see what’s going on.

As I have stated numerous times. Mishandling classified documents happens thousands if times every day.

Hell, Hillary destroyed evidence with classified markings and no one is doing squat.

You truly are ignorant. Yes Ray was wrong. Again. The latter part…..happens all the time in court cases. It’s a Nothingburger. As is the whole case.

Does that mean they won’t indict trump? Of course not, they will. Pedohitlers and his corrupt government had their minds made up on this when they took office, Just like there were calls for impeachment of Trump prior to inauguration. You’re just too ignorant to see what’s going on.

As I have stated numerous times. Mishandling classified documents happens thousands if times every day.

Hell, Hillary destroyed evidence with classified markings and no one is doing squat.
And THIS is why he will not be convicted.

You're not seriously considering to believe jfegaly are you?
Nobody said there wasn't going to be a special master

What was said is that trump was "winning" because of the appointment of a special master by Cannon...that donald trump had declassified documents...that the Presidential Records Act & classification status of the documents were going to somehow miraculously save donald trump from prosecution

Funny how that isn't the trumpanzee story now is it?

Where are all of the idiots that were claiming donald trump's Q clearance status was going to save him from prosecution now?

Thank you for restoring my faith in rational people.

It seems pretty blatant that the trumpanzee crew has spent the better part of a month and a half telling us the DOJ raid was illegal

Now they're admitting it asn't & trump will be indicted

I wonder what their story will change to when he's convicted

Reactions: kalimgoodman
You're not seriously considering to believe jfegaly are you?
Nobody said there wasn't going to be a special master

What was said is that trump was "winning" because of the appointment of a special master by Cannon...that donald trump had declassified documents...that the Presidential Records Act & classification status of the documents were going to somehow miraculously save donald trump from prosecution

Funny how that isn't the trumpanzee story now is it?

Where are all of the idiots that were claiming donald trump's Q clearance status was going to save him from prosecution now?

Thank you for restoring my faith in rational people.

It seems pretty blatant that the trumpanzee crew has spent the better part of a month and a half telling us the DOJ raid was illegal

Now they're admitting it asn't & trump will be indicted

I wonder what their story will change to when he's convicted
I know he lies and I was covering all bases. Now they are saying Hillary was worse which is admitting that Trump broke the law.

So they believe that Trump is allowed or should be allowed to break the law because they love him. Very odd stance to take.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
I know he lies and I was covering all bases. Now they are saying Hillary was worse which is admitting that Trump broke the law.

So they believe that Trump is allowed or should be allowed to break the law because they love him. Very odd stance to take.
You are literally having a discussion with someone who uses multiple accounts to support himself (ray). Someone who lost a permaban bet and went back on his word. Classic. The Thread title? Copied from your hero ray. Yet we all know, the judge said….I am appointing a special master anyway. Ray got schooled just like the DOJ. And here both of you are….

In my thread, getting schooled by daddy.

come-to-me-dr-evil.gif

It’s no big deal. Ray took another L. He does that daily. He thought the DOJ schooled Trumps lawyers and there wouldn’t be a special master. Both Trumps judge, and The DOJ judges from the 11th circuit, said there should be one. Just another loss for Ray. Maybe you should choose better folks to side with.

Last edited:

Ed Mazza

This was genius by Trump. He is now making folks talk about what the process is. Notice how none of your twits actually post what the process for a sitting President entails? Instead they resort to mockery. I wonder why that is? I don’t actually, because there is no formal process.

Are there recommendations? Yep, but no process in an official capacity.

You were trolled again. Maybe we can get @kalimgoodman to post his link that proved my point again.

This was genius by Trump. He is now making folks talk about what the process is. Notice how none of your twits actually post what the process for a sitting President entails? Instead they resort to mockery. I wonder why that is? I don’t actually, because there is no formal process.

Are there recommendations? Yep, but no process in an official capacity.

You were trolled again. Maybe we can get @kalimgoodman to post his link that proved my point again.
There is a formal process and plenty of sitting members of congress said that there is. Even Trump Republicans said there is a process.

I'm not shocked that you believe everything he says. At the same time, it's still sad.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
It amusing to watch people like jfegaly make asses out of themselves in public everyday...strange but amusing

While trump has lost his gamble on a special master fegaly lies to somehow save face

And then he goes a step further and brings up this classic trump stupidity as another deflection about being wrong about the Mar-A-Lago search

OK, so let's entertain the trumpanzee position on classification for a moment

The CURRENT POTUS has already declared that all of those same documents found at Mar-A-Lago are classified.

Doesn't Biden have the same magical powers that trump once had?

Even if you could declassify in the manner that trump claims...Biden simply could re-classify those same documents merely by thinking about it and saying it was so

Its already happened... so holding on to those documents for 18 months means you have admitted to trump's crime you idiot 🤣

Your belief that there is no process and that the POTUS can classify/declassify at will with no process means trump should go to jail

jfegaly is just too dumb

You are literally having a discussion with someone who uses multiple accounts to support himself (ray). Someone who lost a permaban bet and went back on his word. Classic. The Thread title? Copied from your hero ray. Yet we all know, the judge said….I am appointing a special master anyway. Ray got schooled just like the DOJ. And here both of you are….

In my thread, getting schooled by daddy.

come-to-me-dr-evil.gif

It’s no big deal. Ray took another L. He does that daily. He thought the DOJ schooled Trumps lawyers and there wouldn’t be a special master. Both Trumps judge, and The DOJ judges from the 11th circuit, said there should be one. Just another loss for Ray. Maybe you should choose better folks to side with.
If he did take a L, then so be it. I also know that you took an L on this topic.

It's Monday, can we get an update on this case?

When it happened, sheep like @RayGravesGhost told us Trump going straight to jail.

Then we found out FBI had no basis for the raid.

Then we found out it was referred to a Trump--appointed judge. A W for Trump.

Trump demanded the warrant be made public, Merrick (what a manly name!) refused.

Trump demanded the warrant be made public, laughed at Merrick having a girly name, and Merrick got pissed and said fine, he will release the warrant.

Then he didn't, Trump called his bluff. Another W for Trump.

Trump demanded a Special Master be appointed. Merrick said no.

Judge said YES, another W for Trump.

Trump then got to pick the Special Master he wanted. Another W for Trump.

Is Trump in jail yet? Can @RayGravesGhost give us an update?

It's Monday, can we get an update on this case?

When it happened, sheep like @RayGravesGhost told us Trump going straight to jail.

I did? 🤣

Then we found out FBI had no basis for the raid.

Where did you find that out?

The search was warrant was issued on the basis of probable cause of a crime being committed like ALL search warrants

And guess what? The DOJ/FBI were right 😲

Then we found out it was referred to a Trump--appointed judge. A W for Trump.

She's already reversed her ruling...the DOJ & intelligence community are investigating using the documents

trump lost.

Trump demanded the warrant be made public, Merrick (what a manly name!) refused.

Trump demanded the warrant be made public, laughed at Merrick having a girly name, and Merrick got pissed and said fine, he will release the warrant.

Then he didn't, Trump called his bluff. Another W for Trump.

The warrant showed that probable cause was justified
That was a W for trump? 🤣

Trump demanded a Special Master be appointed. Merrick said no.

Judge said YES, another W for Trump.

And then the special master ordered that trump has no legitimate interest in the classified documents (As the DOJ said), that trump's team has no need to see these documents (As the DOJ said), and that he would rule in favor of the DOJ on the classified documents if the trump can't state why they should have access to the classified documents (As the DOJ wanted)

Trump then got to pick the Special Master he wanted. Another W for Trump.

Is Trump in jail yet? Can @RayGravesGhost give us an update?

The special master has told trump that not only does his legal team not get access to the documents, must explain their false statements about the planting of evidence, that the search schedule will be done in a month (faster than what they want), and has requested an additional judge to review the non-classified material and that trump has to pay for the entire special master process.... all by himself

trump got nothing but a invoice from the legal system 🤣

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...al-master-telling-trump-to-put-up-or-shut-up/

Former DOJ official says special master telling Trump to ‘put up or shut up’​

BY BRAD DRESS - 09/25/22 9:54 PM ET

Dearie is “telling the Trump lawyers they need to say in court, in a court filing that could be sanctionable, whether the president ever declassified anything,” she said. “Whether they actually believe and have evidence that anything was ever planted at Mar-a-Lago. All the things Trump is saying publicly, the judge is saying put up or shut up.”

The FBI seized around 100 documents from Trump’s Florida estate amid a probe into the former president’s alleged mishandling of top secret and classified documents and allegations he violated the Espionage Act.

Last week, Dearie said at a hearing that if Trump’s legal team did not provide evidence refuting the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) assertion that the documents were classified, “as far as I’m concerned, that’s the end of it.”

Trump has slammed the FBI search as politically motivated, and last week argued the president can declassify documents just by “thinking about it.”

He’s also accused the FBI of planting evidence, another claim that Dearie has asked him to produce evidence of in court.

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...al-master-telling-trump-to-put-up-or-shut-up/

Former DOJ official says special master telling Trump to ‘put up or shut up’​

BY BRAD DRESS - 09/25/22 9:54 PM ET

Dearie is “telling the Trump lawyers they need to say in court, in a court filing that could be sanctionable, whether the president ever declassified anything,” she said. “Whether they actually believe and have evidence that anything was ever planted at Mar-a-Lago. All the things Trump is saying publicly, the judge is saying put up or shut up.”

The FBI seized around 100 documents from Trump’s Florida estate amid a probe into the former president’s alleged mishandling of top secret and classified documents and allegations he violated the Espionage Act.

Last week, Dearie said at a hearing that if Trump’s legal team did not provide evidence refuting the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) assertion that the documents were classified, “as far as I’m concerned, that’s the end of it.”

Trump has slammed the FBI search as politically motivated, and last week argued the president can declassify documents just by “thinking about it.”

He’s also accused the FBI of planting evidence, another claim that Dearie has asked him to produce evidence of in court.
Something I did find interesting. The circuit Court said that classification is irrelevant. The issues at hand is that he should've never had the documents. Even if he declassified them, they are still the government’s property. That is something that isn't talked about in right wing media.

Something I did find interesting. The circuit Court said that classification is irrelevant. The issues at hand is that he should've never had the documents. Even if he declassified them, they are still the government’s property. That is something that isn't talked about in right wing media.
Is anyone talking about it other than left wing media?

What you described is theft. Obviously if Trump committed theft, he would have been charged immediately.

Right?

So logically that means he either didn't commit theft OR what he did is something EVERY President does, so if they charge Trump, they have to explain why they haven't charged obama as well.

Has to be one or the other, there's no other alternative.

This is where you need to put aside your politics and think for yourself. It will greatly decrease the chances of you being hoodwinked.

Again, thanks for coming to my thread to own being wrong on Merrick, the failed Supreme Court Nominee, being owned on the special master issue.

FKAu.gif
if you dont think trumps a con man and a crook, you either retarded or in on it. there is no other option.

Is anyone talking about it other than left wing media?

What you described is theft. Obviously if Trump committed theft, he would have been charged immediately.

Right?

Wrong.
How many times do the 3 charges trump is facing have to be listed for you?

So logically that means he either didn't commit theft OR what he did is something EVERY President does, so if they charge Trump, they have to explain why they haven't charged obama as well.

Wrong.
We're not even sure yet if all of the stolen documents have been recovered yet

Has to be one or the other, there's no other alternative.

Wrong. But donald trump was given the opportunity to return the documents and he didn't. He chose to lie to law enforcement and was caught

This is where you need to put aside your politics and think for yourself. It will greatly decrease the chances of you being hoodwinked.

You need to get up to speed with what trump is actually charged with

And then realize no one in the real is operating on your imagined time schedule or misguided beliefs about how crimes are prosecuted

Wrong.
How many times do the 3 charges trump is facing have to be listed for you?

Wrong.
We're not even sure yet if all of the stolen documents have been recovered yet

Wrong. But donald trump was given the opportunity to return the documents and he didn't. He chose to lie to law enforcement and was caught

You need to get up to speed with what trump is actually charged with

And then realize no one in the real is operating on your imagined time schedule or misguided beliefs about how crimes are prosecuted
😂

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT