ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Judge grants Trump special master

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
@RayGravesGhost @Mdfgator

Shoves it in Heinrich Garlands face

220901175712-02-trump-special-master-request-hearing.jpg

Judge grants Trump’s request for a ‘special master’ to review materials seized from Mar-a-Lago​

Judge grants Trump’s request for a ‘special master’ to review materials seized from Mar-a-Lago​

In this thread we discuss Deep State overreach and their Hail Mary before midterm elections. I'm surprised no one else has started a thread on this before. ;)

So I actually read that CNN article, first time in years I have read anything from CNN's website.

It was completely balanced. There was no spin, just a straight presentation of the facts, you can decide what you think about it.

Oh and BTW, CNN just fired John Harwood, a massive Trump hater who emailed hillary the debate questions in 2016.

Was @Sunburnt Indian right? Has the new CEO at CNN purged the propaganda in favor of the facts?

🤣 libs not taking the judges ruling very well “trump appointed judge”

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Here's an article that @RayGravesGhost will ignore.

You people are sick fuchs!

An FBI special agent said Tiffani Shea Gish of Houston left three threatening voicemails for the chamber telephone of Judge Aileen Cannon of U.S. District Court in southern Florida, according to a criminal complaint filed Sept. 6.

Here's an article that @RayGravesGhost will ignore.

You people are sick fuchs!

An FBI special agent said Tiffani Shea Gish of Houston left three threatening voicemails for the chamber telephone of Judge Aileen Cannon of U.S. District Court in southern Florida, according to a criminal complaint filed Sept. 6.
BScuck's peeps. Texas. BScuck should tread very carefully. I'd hate to see him sent to Gitmo!

(well not really. I'm sure they have internet access and plenty of warm socks) :p

@NavigatorII and @nail1988 in the heads boy, @RayGravesGhost has two threads very similar to this one. Poor bastard can't get anyone else to reply but to himself, again and again.

Oh wait a minute! There's three of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT