ADVERTISEMENT

Do we believe in free speech??!

If the discussion was a peaceful one, especially on college campuses, around:

1. What is an appropriate response in Gaza
2. Why won't Jordan or Egypt take in refugees
3. Why does from the "River to the Sea"
4. Why PLO and Hamas rejected upwards of six+ land for peace deals
5. What are other countries such as Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia doing to eliminate Hamas? They can spend hundreds of millions on Phil Mickelson, but nothing on Hamas?

On #5, are there perhaps "powerful forces" preventing that, such as those that donated $1.5B (with a B) to Harvard as was presented to Claudine (but somehow that escaped immediate recollection).

Jimmy is free to call out on those things too? Where is your courage President Carter? Lost somewhere at the bottom of a bag of boiled peanuts somewhere around Valdosta?

Sure. Remember, MIT, Harvard and UPenn were good with that speech (#3) being on campus. If White Nationalists were to say and spray pain on black fraternities and sororities, "go back to Africa" there would be a White Supremicist uproar.

And MDF - as someone who has jewish blood as well, think of who is being the loudest supporters? It's not the left - as many, many, Jews are saying both privately and publically.

Reactions: nail1988
If the discussion was a peaceful one, especially on college campuses, around:

1. What is an appropriate response in Gaza
2. Why won't Jordan or Egypt take in refugees
3. Why does from the "River to the Sea"
4. Why PLO and Hamas rejected upwards of six+ land for peace deals
5. What are other countries such as Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia doing to eliminate Hamas? They can spend hundreds of millions on Phil Mickelson, but nothing on Hamas?

On #5, are there perhaps "powerful forces" preventing that, such as those that donated $1.5B (with a B) to Harvard as was presented to Claudine (but somehow that escaped immediate recollection).

Jimmy is free to call out on those things too? Where is your courage President Carter? Lost somewhere at the bottom of a bag of boiled peanuts somewhere around Valdosta?

Sure. Remember, MIT, Harvard and UPenn were good with that speech (#3) being on campus. If White Nationalists were to say and spray pain on black fraternities and sororities, "go back to Africa" there would be a White Supremicist uproar.

And MDF - as someone who has jewish blood as well, think of who is being the loudest supporters? It's not the left - as many, many, Jews are saying both privately and publically.
We have talked about this, the support i see from the christians is BS. they hate jews, always have always will. they are going straight to hell, thats what they believe. they simply want the muzzies crushed now. Carter isnt a stupid guy, and he isnt a bad guy, in fact, he is one of the best human beings around.. Open dialogue is good, supressed isnt.

• Haha

Anyone see an issue with this??? @FresnoGator all of a sudden is a border nazi, did you whine when trump was letting double the poeple in than Big O did??? did you whine when trump didnt deport nearly as many as Big O, the deporter king did???

• Wow
So Carter recognized that the democrat party controls MSM?
you would have to ask him, its not quite the same thing though. you cannot make the leap that all isreal supporters and big donors are democrats.. i wont say what that is.....

Anyone see an issue with this??? @FresnoGator all of a sudden is a border nazi, did you whine when trump was letting double the poeple in than Big O did??? did you whine when trump didnt deport nearly as many as Big O, the deporter king did???
Congrats, only someone who hates America would be thrilled that the borders a problem. It's sad that you were in the group. ...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
We have talked about this, the support i see from the christians is BS. they hate jews, always have always will. they are going straight to hell, thats what they believe. they simply want the muzzies crushed now. Carter isnt a stupid guy, and he isnt a bad guy, in fact, he is one of the best human beings around.. Open dialogue is good, supressed isnt.
If you hate the jews and you can have a proxy (read: Hamas) defeat them, then the right should be happy, sit on their hands and let Hamas finish the israeli state.

They are doing the exact opposite.

As Higdon says wrt recruits. Watch the actions: I am - and again, my grandfather's relatives were gassed in Auschwitz. If I thought it was BS, I would be the first to call it out - and you know I do, and look no further than my view on Abortion with this board.

Open dialogue is good - I fully agree there.

But, and this just happened, spray painting "From the River to the Sea" on a Veteran's memorial in LA, is not "speech". Stopping traffic on Wilshire is not speech. Go write OpEds in the NYT and, for you, the NYT, instead of printing ridiculous OpEds on Taylor's swift sexual preferences, go publish an article on, for example, how Egypt and Jordan are going to help Isreael rid the middle east of a terrorist group.

Reactions: FresnoGator
If you hate the jews and you can have a proxy (read: Hamas) defeat them, then the right should be happy, sit on their hands and let Hamas finish the israeli state.

They are doing the exact opposite.

As Higdon says wrt recruits. Watch the actions: I am - and again, my grandfather's relatives were gassed in Auschwitz. If I thought it was BS, I would be the first to call it out - and you know I do, and look no further than my view on Abortion with this board.

Open dialogue is good - I fully agree there.

But, and this just happened, spray painting "From the River to the Sea" on a Veteran's memorial in LA, is not "speech". Stopping traffic on Wilshire is not speech. Go write OpEds in the NYT and, for you, the NYT, instead of printing ridiculous OpEds on Taylor's swift sexual preferences, go publish an article on, for example, how Egypt and Jordan are going to help Isreael rid the middle east of a terrorist group.
Nobody is defeating the Jews Hamas doesn’t stand a chance. Christians don’t like Jews and vice versa. Muzzies are in the come up and the numbers are extreme and threatening to Christian dominance, numbers wise. The support for Israel is Horsecrap.

• Haha
Congrats, only someone who hates America would be thrilled that the borders a problem. It's sad that you were in the group. ...
You missed the point. Trumps border security, like everything else about his presidency sucked. I wanted the wall the big beautiful wall. LOL at you sheep. Jesus.

You missed the point. Trumps border security, like everything else about his presidency sucked. I wanted the wall the big beautiful wall. LOL at you sheep. Jesus.
The wall would’ve been effective, which is why when Arizona made a wall out of shipping containers, Biden sued them and had it removed. I can only presume that since you sided with Biden on everything else that you too feel that’s a good move.

Nobody is defeating the Jews Hamas doesn’t stand a chance. Christians don’t like Jews and vice versa. Muzzies are in the come up and the numbers are extreme and threatening to Christian dominance, numbers wise. The support for Israel is Horsecrap.

Christian’s hate Jews? 😭😭😭

the evangelical Christians and Catholics are Israel’s biggest supporters

Christian’s don’t have no use for Marxist self loathing RAT Jews here in Murica

confused-black.gif

The wall would’ve been effective, which is why when Arizona made a wall out of shipping containers, Biden sued them and had it removed. I can only presume that since you sided with Biden on everything else that you too feel that’s a good move.
you are getting triggered instead of paying attention. there are no walls in arizona, trump did zero. he went for a populist tax cut and trillions in additional debt. thats what a drug dealer does to a junkie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT