ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgz D not that impressive..

They are looking much more human. It’s funny how a decent opponent can actually Put up a real fight

Reactions: Cchachobean
That would be awesome if it was true.

Well, of course it isn’t. And that’s the case for everyone. But when we were down multiple starters against UK we had at least two specific posters here come talking shit about how we got pushed around by UK as if key players out don’t matter. That’s why @ih8f$u is sarcastically talking shit.

Well, of course it isn’t. And that’s the case for everyone. But when we were down multiple starters against UK we had at least two specific posters here come talking shit about how we got pushed around by UK as if key players out don’t matter. That’s why @ih8f$u is sarcastically talking shit.

Gotcha...still say it would be awesome if it were true though.

Their D is good. It is their offense and mainly there passing game that is a struggle but don’t tell the UGA fans that. They are awesome at every position on the field.

They also have Coley as an OC that sucks

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Their defense is good, offense not so much. Conservative and uncoordinated but that's Coley. ND missed their chance to possibly steal one in the first half. Too many dumb penalties and mistakes in scoring position.

Their defense is good, offense not so much. Conservative and uncoordinated but that's Coley. ND missed their chance to possibly steal one in the first half. Too many dumb penalties and mistakes in scoring position.

Poor playcalling until late 3rd early 4th qtr imo. Running between the tackles has been there all night and then the passing game would have opened up even more.

Have you heard a dawg fan talk at all in the past 24 months? Even their water boy and cheerleaders are all 5* players. The guy who scrubs the poop stains off of their uniforms is a former 5* recruit.

We have a 5* waterboy too....no big deal though. ;)

That's what they do. They run just to run.

I thought they should have been running more between the tackles. Not the end around crap but rather a power running game. When they've done that it has worked.

Looks like UGA just won the national championship. Good for them. This trophy will mean a lot to their fans and the program.

Those assholes got so tight when ND got the ball back lmao. You could see the look of fear all over every fan in the stadium. Kirby looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

They play redneck punk defense

Grinding guys on the ground, celebrating tackles after eight yard gains as though they won the super bowl and more. Like underdogs

It works though. They are 4-2 in their last 6 games getting gashed by Alabama, Texas and Notre Dame but jiminy crickets did you see them against Vanderbilt? Scary!

They play redneck punk defense

Grinding guys on the ground, celebrating tackles after eight yard gains as though they won the super bowl and more. Like underdogs

It works though. They are 4-2 in their last 6 games getting gashed by Alabama, Texas and Notre Dame but jiminy crickets did you see them against Vanderbilt? Scary!
LSU looked better against Vandy

LSU looked better against Vandy

LSU's O looked freakishly good. Very surprised they gave up 38 points vs Vandy tho. I think the last 7 came on a pick-6 from a backup QB. 31 is still a bigger number than I would have guessed.

The jury is still out on the doggies, imo. Notre Dame, the notoriously over rated program, played them tough, but the mutts did win and that is all that counts.

LSU's O looked freakishly good. Very surprised they gave up 38 points vs Vandy tho. I think the last 7 came on a pick-6 from a backup QB. 31 is still a bigger number than I would have guessed.
I was more surprised that northwestern st was able to hang around for awhile.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I was more surprised that northwestern st was able to hang around for awhile.

Apparently NW ST had a really long drive in the 1st qtr. The LSU O scored almost every time they touched the ball but the D struggled to get them the ball early.

Still perhaps a concern for that D. How crazy does a Bama vs LSU shootout sound?

Apparently NW ST had a really long drive in the 1st qtr. The LSU O scored almost every time they touched the ball but the D struggled to get them the ball early.

Still perhaps a concern for that D. How crazy does a Bama vs LSU shootout sound?
An LSU loss to us sounds better

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Their D is good
. It is their offense and mainly there passing game that is a struggle but don’t tell the UGA fans that. They are awesome at every position on the field.

They also have Coley as an OC that sucks

When it's the Gators turn, we will remove you from the top 10 just like we did ND. Does anyone the mighty gators have played have a win against a FBS team?

When it's the Gators turn, we will remove you from the top 10 just like we did ND. Does anyone the mighty gators have played have a win against a FBS team?

Whistling past the graveyard old man. You DO realize home night games are a HUGE advantage, right? You don't win that game anywhere or anywhen else. Florida is better than Notre Dame and we play on a neutral field. Get ready for your beating. It's coming.

You win the title of dumbest flea. I'm surprised, I thought it would be Jax Beach. But notice the rest of your buddies vanished. THEY realize you just got exposed.

Your D isn’t up to usual standards but it’s a sight better than LSU’s.

Whistling past the graveyard old man. You DO realize home night games are a HUGE advantage, right? You don't win that game anywhere or anywhen else. Florida is better than Notre Dame and we play on a neutral field. Get ready for your beating. It's coming.

You win the title of dumbest flea. I'm surprised, I thought it would be Jax Beach. But notice the rest of your buddies vanished. THEY realize you just got exposed.
You think you are better than ND? Easy to say when you don’t have to play them. You struggled with an unranked Miami who was suddenly good. But ND isn’t. Mmmkay.

You think you are better than ND? Easy to say when you don’t have to play them. You struggled with an unranked Miami who was suddenly good. But ND isn’t. Mmmkay.

Our pass rush is better. The defense that was 120th in stopping the run kept you in check. Our secondary will be better when hurt guys get back, which they will for our game with you.

Our receivers are LIGHT YEARS better. Our TE matches to theirs. We have issues with our run game, but ND didn't run on you either, so no real difference there. Our special teams at least match theirs.

The game is not at your place, at night. We aren't going to kill ourselves with illegal motion due to noise.

So tell me smart guy, why would anybody think you can stay within 21 of us?

Face reality. Three losses minimum. Again. You aren't all that.

Reactions: SwampLander

The last time ND and Miami played Miami won 41-8, and that was barely more than a season ago. Food for thought.

ND isn’t that good which is why the line was so high. They came into the game 1-17 in their matchups against top 5 teams and some shit like 1-14 against top 10 teams. ND gets blown out anytime they play a team with a pulse on the national stage.

Lmaoooo. UGA gave up 17 points (7 of which was due to a muffed point) to the #7 team. Florida has given up more than that against 2 unranked teams. LMFAO

Lmaoooo. UGa went up against a slow ND team with only one legitimate pass catcher. They gave up 208 YPG rushing to Louisville and New Mexico State.

If you were half what you think you are, you would have run for 350 yards and won in a laugher. You had them in a night game at home, and they gave you what you wanted, killing drive after drive with penalties. You think your D is all that? You didn't do SHIT to stop them. They stopped themselves.

Alabama, LSU, Auburn, and yes, Florida would have obliterated them in that game. Between their offensive shortcomings and lack of a run defense they were due to be exposed. But what did you do? HOLD ON FOR A LAST SECOND WIN WHILE YOU WERE PIDDLING DOWN YOUR LEG IN FEAR.

Don't try to tell me you are anything other than the most overrated team in the nation.

Reactions: grommit
Nah I disagree UGA’s defense is very good but that offense will lose them a game or two. We all tried to warn them about Coley but they didn’t listen. ND was giving up 200 per on the ground after playing Louisville and NM and UGA was out there running jet sweeps with big slow receivers. Fromm and Swift pulled his ass out of the fire. ND was one step ahead of their offense all night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT