ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgz D not that impressive..

Was no different than what we experienced with chili cheese. There is growing sentiment among DawgNation to demand the staff turn Fromm loose to win a game rather than have him prevent a loss. Kirby says it publicly, but part of me thinks he puckers come game time and gets ultra conservative.
He does honestly seem to tighten up when it’s a close game and play not to lose. Even when he takes a risk (the fake punt) it seems a bit desperate. I think he comes up with very good game plans but if they don’t work or the opponent responds he doesn’t seem to have an adjustment.

You’ve got a lot of hate for Georgia. It’s really easy to say to any team they won’t win the natty because the odds are very much against it for all but a small handful of teams. Pretty big leap you took with that proclamation.
I certainly do. I lived amongst your fan base and grew to understand Tech and UF’s hatred of UGA. Its a shame considering the shared rivals. Its pretty much a 40 year proclamation at this point but the sting of it is getting worse and worse for you guys. 2017 may have been the worst thing to happen to UGA. It gave you hope.

I would be totally shocked if he’s a first round projection after this season if those stats stay consistent. He’s never carried UGA to a victory on his arm. Crazier things have happened. I mean we had Ponder and Manual go first round.

We had Tebow.

I certainly do. I lived amongst your fan base and grew to understand Tech and UF’s hatred of UGA. Its a shame considering the shared rivals. Its pretty much a 40 year proclamation at this point but the sting of it is getting worse and worse for you guys. 2017 may have been the worst thing to happen to UGA. It gave you hope.
You don’t think Georgia fans were like this before2017?

Did you see the part I talked about the obnoxiousness? The problem with 2017 is the amount of hope it instilled to an already over the top regional program.

I agree with this analysis.

It really inflated how good they think they are.

Did you see the part I talked about the obnoxiousness? The problem with 2017 is the amount of hope it instilled to an already over the top regional program.
There’s that regional program stuff again. Meanwhile Georgia is listed among the six programs with CFP participation chances and FSU isn’t even the best team in Leon Co.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
There’s that regional program stuff again. Meanwhile Georgia is listed among the six programs with CFP participation chances and FSU isn’t even the best team in Leon Co.
Yeh we suck. Very observant. But UGA has always been a regional program. When November brings the dreams crashing down again the media will begin realizing the aberration 2017 was and hiring Saban disciples is a mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT