ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgz D not that impressive..

We have a 5* waterboy too....no big deal though. ;)
Bama fans have real championship rings. Georgia fans have to buy national championship rings in bragging, recruiting, and inbreeding. There's a difference.

Gold itself didn't even exist to make the rings way back when they won their one and only national championship in 1980. That predates the dinosaurs.

Reactions: gatordad3
You think you are better than ND? Easy to say when you don’t have to play them. You struggled with an unranked Miami who was suddenly good. But ND isn’t. Mmmkay.
Can we please not forget that we played Miami in week 0 at a neutral site? Both teams were a shambles as far as being prepared to start play for the season. We have gotten better.

UGLY on the other hand had the benefit of 3 tuneup games to sort it's issues out so far before facing ND, AND you played them at home with a 99-1 crowd advantage behind you. Yet from what I saw, ND beat itself, not UGLY. The child rapist still isn't impressing anyone outside of Athens with his QB rating this year so far.

Is that to say you're not going to end up in the SEC championship game, no you probably are. The East is tremendously down this year so UGA will just cruise yet again. Kentucky isn't what it was last year, South Carolina is a disaster with the nation's toughest schedule, UT and Vandy are who they are and Missouri isn't fooling anyone. We can't run the ball reliably which has been our staple offense for a while now, and our defense has been thinned out tremendously with injuries. Nobody is perfect, but you clowns should have had that game won in the 1st quarter from all the talk you do about how great you are.

Our pass rush is better. The defense that was 120th in stopping the run kept you in check. Our secondary will be better when hurt guys get back, which they will for our game with you.

Our receivers are LIGHT YEARS better. Our TE matches to theirs. We have issues with our run game, but ND didn't run on you either, so no real difference there. Our special teams at least match theirs.

The game is not at your place, at night. We aren't going to kill ourselves with illegal motion due to noise.

So tell me smart guy, why would anybody think you can stay within 21 of us?

Face reality. Three losses minimum. Again. You aren't all that.
We had two OL hurt, one during the game. Had to shuffle the deck twice and still hit 158 on the ground. D was missing one corner, other injured early but he returned. Missing 2 DL and still no run game. It affected the rush and our young LBs were struggling to pick up the crossing pattern. Punter is a head case, lost cause in big games. But come on over thinking you got this.

We had two OL hurt, one during the game. Had to shuffle the deck twice and still hit 158 on the ground. D was missing one corner, other injured early but he returned. Missing 2 DL and still no run game. It affected the rush and our young LBs were struggling to pick up the crossing pattern. Punter is a head case, lost cause in big games. But come on over thinking you got this.
Basically what you are saying is you are young, injured, and still working things out with your players. Just like every other team out there. Despite the past 3-4 months of constant bragging that you guys had so much talent on your roster, you were ready for the superbowl.

That essentially is all this is boiling down to.

Jax is gonna be mad at you when he finds out your backup OL couldn't start for the Patriots. Injuries don't matter you have 85 5-stars lol.

Reactions: PacoGator19
You think you are better than ND? Easy to say when you don’t have to play them. You struggled with an unranked Miami who was suddenly good. But ND isn’t. Mmmkay.
We played like crap against Miami. And Kentucky. Didn’t play close to perfect against anyone. We’re getting better though. Yesterday was the first real test you guys have had, and you were supposed to blow them out. Theyre a good team but in that atmosphere you should have worked them.

Only James Coley could have a QB complete 20 passes for less than 200 yards. Good recruiter but that Notre Dame defense is not very good and they are slow.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Whistling past the graveyard old man. You DO realize home night games are a HUGE advantage, right? You don't win that game anywhere or anywhen else. Florida is better than Notre Dame and we play on a neutral field. Get ready for your beating. It's coming.

You win the title of dumbest flea. I'm surprised, I thought it would be Jax Beach. But notice the rest of your buddies vanished. THEY realize you just got exposed.
Notre Dame would beat Florida by at least 2 TD's.

That slow Notre Dame team that you struggled with on your home field? The same Notre Dame team that gets blown out by the good teams they have faced the last few years? Good try but whatever helps you sleep at night.

ND was also just in a dogfight with a Louisville team that lost by double digits to FSU and gave up 200 yards rushing to New Mexico just last week. I know the transitive shit doesn't always work in football but ND is not that good of a team. There's a reason UGA was favored by 14 and every talking head was predicting they'd win by 3 scores.

Wait wait wait.

I thought your THIRD TEAM OLINE was better than most teams starters!

I thought you had SO MUCH DEPTH that injuries were irrelevant!

How did New Mexico run for 200 on Notre Dame? Surely they don't have a single Olineman that could even walk on to your insanely talented squad.

You dug this hole in the offseason with all the bragging. Now you can't crawl out, and don't expect any of us to help you. Rot in there.

Wait wait wait.

How did New Mexico run for 200 on Notre Dame? Surely they don't have a single Olineman that could even walk on to your insanely talented squad.

You dug this hole in the offseason with all the bragging. Now you can't crawl out, and don't expect any of us to help you. Rot in there.

They have more talent than anybody, they're just still young.

Next year though? Man...that's the year. Just wait:

ND was also just in a dogfight with a Louisville team that lost by double digits to FSU and gave up 200 yards rushing to New Mexico just last week. I know the transitive shit doesn't always work in football but ND is not that good of a team. There's a reason UGA was favored by 14 and every talking head was predicting they'd win by 3 scores.

What I saw was a home team has been that hasn't won a NC since 1980, playing another has been team that hasn't won a NC since 1988.... :cool:

Has been's like Choke-la-homo, that the media morons keep on putting in the CFP, even though they can never win it... :p

PS
And the media-moron voters 'gifted' them both in their last NC's, just review their competition in their NC seasons to see what I mean.... o_O

Last edited:
Basically what you are saying is you are young, injured, and still working things out with your players. Just like every other team out there. Despite the past 3-4 months of constant bragging that you guys had so much talent on your roster, you were ready for the superbowl.

That essentially is all this is boiling down to.
Sure, that’s it

We played like crap against Miami. And Kentucky. Didn’t play close to perfect against anyone. We’re getting better though. Yesterday was the first real test you guys have had, and you were supposed to blow them out. Theyre a good team but in that atmosphere you should have worked them.
Supposed to according to whom? Think about the answer. I don’t give a shit what we were supposed to according to anyone outside the program. 2017 was a 1 point pantload and we were fine after that. If you wanna play the transitive game like instatard go right ahead.

And if you want to play around with has-been losers, then continue with the G-loserett-mutt...

I'm a pretty old guy now, already in VN in 1968, and in my entire lifetime, UF has owned the head to head W/L vs the legghumpin, buttsniffin, nuttlickers, no transitive game needed... :p

Last edited:
Wait wait wait.

So New Mexico would beat Georgia? Is that what you are saying? The fact you’re touting stats is awesome. You look for those victories where you can find them. It won’t help you later.

So New Mexico would beat Georgia? Is that what you are saying? The fact you’re touting stats is awesome. You look for those victories where you can find them. It won’t help you later.

Won't need help. Gonna whup you straight up.

I do like the way you don't let facts get in the way of your delusions.

UF has only had 3 losing seasons in the last 40 years, with 2 of them coming in this decade.
But even with UF's worst decade since they dumped Dig Ducky back in the 1970's.

UGly still hasn't won a H-2-H decade over the Mighty Gators.... :p

The UGly nuttlickers have yet to win a H-2-H decade over the Gators sine the 1980's, back when they still had ole Vince Drooley running their dumb-hick side-show.... o_O

Leghumpers - Buttsniffers - Nuttlickers - and G-loserett-mutt's constant village idiot drivel. :cool:

Supposed to according to whom? Think about the answer. I don’t give a shit what we were supposed to according to anyone outside the program. 2017 was a 1 point pantload and we were fine after that. If you wanna play the transitive game like instatard go right ahead.
According to all the experts. That’s all I heard all week. Tim Brando was annoyed that cbs chose this as their prime time game instead of Alabama LSU bc you guys were going to run them out of the building. College game day picked you guys in a rout. It was supposed to be a coronation and basically a public stage for you guys to take the next step and show you were on the level with bama and Clemson. Maybe you only care about people inside the program, although the fact that you’re here responding to posts on a rival board Is kind of not indicative of that. ND is good but all we’ve been hearing is that you guys were next level and if anything it showed that you were closer to them than you were to the guys above you. Right now if you guys played Ohio st or LSU I would bet on them. I’m not sold on auburn but I think you’ll get a game from them.

If we had them at home in a night game? I seriously doubt that. If we played like we did yesterday, we’d be able to beat them by a TD at least... that sounds so oddly familiar...

While you waste time making an even more useless comment on the troll feeding...
LMFAO :D:D:D

And then you made an even more time wasting and even more useless comment on a comment about trolls

LMFAO

Get a pair

And then you made an even more time wasting and even more useless comment on a comment about trolls

LMFAO

Get a pair

Got a pair, and they'd usually be resting on your chin, but only if I was a circle of jerks type...Sorry, but not in this lifetime... :cool:

Now, moving right along... o_O

The Gators last 15 years in the SECe (since 2005):

14-1 Tennis-sea

14-1 Kensucky
-----
13-1 Vandy

8-6 UGly

8-6 SCa
-----
3-4 Mizzou
=====
6-8 LSU

Just a FYI ~~ UF currently has the longest consecutive win streak in the SEC at 8-0.

Got a pair, and they'd usually be resting on your chin, but only if I was a circle of jerks type...Sorry, but not in this lifetime... :cool:

Then act like it son

Jumping to the my balls are on your chin line?

Because feelings were hurt when administered a spanking?

Hmmm, a nothing tweak of a Georgia troll
Met by this child then mocking that nothing tweak
Then the child met in exactly the same manner, and based on the insecurity encouraged to get some balls

Met by the my balls are on your chin and circle jerk line

Homophobic dick humor

The signs of an adult

Bye

ND is a good team, not a top 10 team but I would guess top 25. Dawgs looked crappy, then looked great, then almost blew it at the end. Their receivers struggle to consistently get separation so they work underneath. Their RB is a stud and that O-line is as good as advertised. Defensively they are vulnerable to the pass. Bama, Clemson, Ohio St, LSU, maybe oklahoma, all better. The Auburn GA game will be very interesting...that front against that O-line.

Lies, damn lies, statistics, and LizardGrad89 posts.

See, it's not a statistic that New Mexico ran for 50 more yards against ND in South Bend than Georgia did against them at home in a night game. It's a fact.

Another fact is that every flea on this board has proclaimed the UGa Oline to be the nation's best.

Yet if that were so, then how could NEW MEXICO have such a better offensive showing? I mean, we aren't saying Clemson, or Bama, or Oklahoma, or Ohio State, or any big time school. If this were a big time school in the comparison, it wouldn't be a thing. But it's not a big time school. It's New Mexico, who went 3-9 in the Mountain West last year. They ran for 212 yards. And Louisville, who at least is a mid level ACC school (but that's still a long way from being an elite SEC school), ran for 249 yards. UGa ran for 152. Scrub teams are better than you at running the ball.

I said before the season started that either you would lose before you got to us, or you would get by a couple of close games that shouldn't have been close before we took you down. So far, that's one close game that wasn't supposed to be. Will there be another? I think at least one.

Not that it matters. Whether you are 7-0 or 4-3 or anywhere in between when we play, we are still going to beat you.

See, it's not a statistic that New Mexico ran for 50 more yards against ND in South Bend than Georgia did against them at home in a night game. It's a fact.

Another fact is that every flea on this board has proclaimed the UGa Oline to be the nation's best.

Yet if that were so, then how could NEW MEXICO have such a better offensive showing? I mean, we aren't saying Clemson, or Bama, or Oklahoma, or Ohio State, or any big time school. If this were a big time school in the comparison, it wouldn't be a thing. But it's not a big time school. It's New Mexico, who went 3-9 in the Mountain West last year. They ran for 212 yards. And Louisville, who at least is a mid level ACC school (but that's still a long way from being an elite SEC school), ran for 249 yards. UGa ran for 152. Scrub teams are better than you at running the ball.

I said before the season started that either you would lose before you got to us, or you would get by a couple of close games that shouldn't have been close before we took you down. So far, that's one close game that wasn't supposed to be. Will there be another? I think at least one.

Not that it matters. Whether you are 7-0 or 4-3 or anywhere in between when we play, we are still going to beat you.
You’re gonna get your shit pushed in by Malzook first. Then Cookie Monster. And you’ll still be sore when that sorry ass Georgia O runs for 250 and gets Mullen on the hot seat. It’s coming, just relax.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You’re gonna get your shit pushed in by Malzook first. Then Cookie Monster. And you’ll still be sore when that sorry ass Georgia O runs for 250 and gets Mullen on the hot seat. It’s coming, just relax.

Now we are just going round and round. Tired of this game. Can't explain color to a blind man, can't explain football to a flea.

UGA is worried that they could only muster up 23 points against a slow Notre Dame defense and like I said from day 1 they are going to struggle in the passing game and that is happening. Having Coley isn’t going to do them any favors either.

I was expecting a UGA blowout with all the talk we have been hearing all offseason.

Last edited:
Why do people keep mentioning Ohio State.......they haven’t played a team with a pulse this year and Michigan is garbage this year. So Wisconsin will be their playoff play in game. It’s Clemson and everyone below them. They have the most talent from top and to bottom and their defense is on another level. Bama is a wee bit overrated because they are Bama and everyone loves Tua. Tua still hasn’t showed me enough against good defenses to anoint him the greatest QB the world has ever seen.
1.Clemson
2.Bama
3.OU/Georgia
4. Everyone else
OU is another team that hasn’t played anyone and honestly won’t play anyone this year during the regular season. Texas is overrated and will have their ranking inflated for the OU game to help boost those ratings.

Why do people keep mentioning Ohio State.......they haven’t played a team with a pulse this year and Michigan is garbage this year. So Wisconsin will be their playoff play in game. It’s Clemson and everyone below them. They have the most talent from top and to bottom and their defense is on another level. Bama is a wee bit overrated because they are Bama and everyone loves Tua. Tua still hasn’t showed me enough against good defenses to anoint him the greatest QB the world has ever seen.
1.Clemson
2.Bama
3.OU/Georgia
4. Everyone else
OU is another team that hasn’t played anyone and honestly won’t play anyone this year during the regular season. Texas is overrated and will have their ranking inflated for the OU game to help boost those ratings.
LSU? They smacked the dawgs last year. OSU has a bunch of NFL guys running around on the field.

1.Clemson
2.Bama
3.OU/Georgia
4. Everyone else

Ohio State top to bottom probably has more talent than anybody. And Clemson will be given the benefit of the doubt because they’re the champs but they won’t play anybody either. A&M will be the only team they play that was ranked at the time of the game and A&M is gonna finish with 5 losses. Their defense also isn’t as good as a year ago.

Then act like it son

Jumping to the my balls are on your chin line?

Because feelings were hurt when administered a spanking?

Hmmm, a nothing tweak of a Georgia troll
Met by this child then mocking that nothing tweak
Then the child met in exactly the same manner, and based on the insecurity encouraged to get some balls

Met by the my balls are on your chin and circle jerk line

Homophobic dick humor

The signs of an adult

Bye

Then when you're done with patting yourself on the back, do us both a favor dip-wad and put me on ignore... :cool:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT