ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgz D not that impressive..

You’re gonna get your shit pushed in by Malzook first. Then Cookie Monster. And you’ll still be sore when that sorry ass Georgia O runs for 250 and gets Mullen on the hot seat. It’s coming, just relax.

Lame reply. LizardGrad is schoolin' ya with facts and your reply is, "duh, we is a gonna beet ya senseless, somehow."

Are you a college grad????? Just wondering...

I heard that the toothbrush was invented in Tennis-sea...

Had it been invented anywhere else but there or Jawja, it would be called a teethbrush. :cool:

Lame reply. LizardGrad is schoolin' ya with facts and your reply is, "duh, we is a gonna beet ya senseless, somehow."

Are you a college grad????? Just wondering...
Some stat from a different game. Big effing deal. New Mexico get blown out. What else ya got?

Some stat from a different game. Big effing deal. New Mexico get blown out. What else ya got?

And Louisville?

It's one thing to have a single game outlier, it's another to have every single game played support your argument, which is what I have.

Bethune Cookman had mire rushing yards vs Miami than Florida did. How can that be?

I'm trying to remember. Was it Florida fans who were claiming all offseason they had the greatest offensive line in history, or was it Georgia? Help me out here.

Reactions: ih8f$u
I'm trying to remember. Was it Florida fans who were claiming all offseason they had the greatest offensive line in history, or was it Georgia? Help me out here.
You should really go back and read where these claims come from, my friend. You’re talking shit to the wrong guy.

UF has only had 3 losing seasons in the last 40 years, with 2 of them coming in this decade.
But even with UF's worst decade since they dumped Dig Ducky back in the 1970's.

UGly still hasn't won a H-2-H decade over the Mighty Gators.... :p

The UGly nuttlickers have yet to win a H-2-H decade over the Gators sine the 1980's, back when they still had ole Vince Drooley running their dumb-hick side-show.... o_O
You do realize Georgia will win this decade right?

No, what I realize is that I've heard jawja nuttlickers talkin' chit for my entire lifetime, while being on the losing end of the H-2-H W/L record.... :cool:

This is the last year of this decade and it's still in question, UGly 5-4 UF.
You have to win this year to even squeak out your 3rd decade since 1950. :oops:

Last half century 1950 - 1999 -- UF
UF 3-2 UGly - in decades.
H-2-H -- UF 26-23-1 UGly

This century so far...
UF 1 decede to 0 UGly
H-2-H -- UF 12 - 7 UGly

Since the post WWII modern era (1950)
Decades - UF 4 - 2 UGly
H-2-H -- UF 38-30-1 UGly
(I really don't G-a-S what your great-great-granddaddy's teams did back in the leather helmet, dirt road, Model-T dark ages)

So, now you're all up to date on FACTUAL REALITY.... o_O

PS
I acknowledge that UGly is currently on a HUGE (for them) 2 game win streak... :rolleyes:

Same issue as last season - no real good pass rush without a blitz. Still pretty good overall however.

They’ll win what? The series? If so, they managed to win a majority of the games against the two worst coaches we’ve ever had. That’s not really much to brag about. If anything they should’ve embarrassed it’s coming down to this year.

If you meant a national title, I’ll bet every penny I’ve ever made or will ever make, as well as my immortal soul, that they aren’t winning a title this decade. I’d bet more if I could

They have more talent than anybody, they're just still young.

Next year though? Man...that's the year. Just wait:
Have the bulldogs already ordered their 2020 national championship rings in recruiting, offensive line, 3rd string badassness, bragging rights on the internets, and on and on? I'm sure they are selling the Tshirts already all the way through their 2026 national titles.

At the end of the day none of that matters, Clempson would take that child molester Froom and pull his pants down and spank him on national television if UGLY was ever somehow in such a miraculous position as to play in the playoffs with them.

Reactions: instaGATOR
You’re gonna get your shit pushed in by Malzook first. Then Cookie Monster. And you’ll still be sore when that sorry ass Georgia O runs for 250 and gets Mullen on the hot seat. It’s coming, just relax.
Mullen's not on the hot seat and nowhere near it. He was the legitimate SEC Coach of the year last year. Nobody in the league did more with less.

Scumbag smart on the other hand. How many years will UGLY fans be content to have a dumbass as a head coach who's only claim to fame is spending 5-7 million a year on his recruiting class but pulling 4th and dumb things in football games that makes UGLy consistently a loser?

BTW, Do Georgia fans get national championships rings everytime UGLy rushes for 250 yards on somebody as well? I'd be surprised if not. At this point you clowns have more championship rings over the past 3 years than the rest of the planet combined. I wish I could feel as proud as that.

Mullen's not on the hot seat and nowhere near it. He was the legitimate SEC Coach of the year last year. Nobody in the league did more with less.

Scumbag smart on the other hand. How many years will UGLY fans be content to have a dumbass as a head coach who's only claim to fame is spending 5-7 million a year on his recruiting class but pulling 4th and dumb things in football games that makes UGLy consistently a loser?

BTW, Do Georgia fans get national championships rings everytime UGLy rushes for 250 yards on somebody as well? I'd be surprised if not. At this point you clowns have more championship rings over the past 3 years than the rest of the planet combined. I wish I could feel as proud as that.
Your CotY got his ass kicked by the dumbass scumbag, and will again.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I’m having a hard time understanding the confidence bulldog fans have this year in a national title. When I saw the halftime stat line that Fromm had 12 completions for 59 yards did any of you think back to the warnings about James Coley?

I’m having a hard time understanding the confidence bulldog fans have this year in a national title. When I saw the halftime stat line that Fromm had 12 completions for 59 yards did any of you think back to the warnings about James Coley?
Was no different than what we experienced with chili cheese. There is growing sentiment among DawgNation to demand the staff turn Fromm loose to win a game rather than have him prevent a loss. Kirby says it publicly, but part of me thinks he puckers come game time and gets ultra conservative.

Coley and Check down Fromm are perfect for each other.

Was no different than what we experienced with chili cheese. There is growing sentiment among DawgNation to demand the staff turn Fromm loose to win a game rather than have him prevent a loss. Kirby says it publicly, but part of me thinks he puckers come game time and gets ultra conservative.
Even your previous OC had Fromm completing a dozen passes for less than 60 yards or 20 completions for less than 200 and the QB isn’t a dual threat QB? Come on.

Even your previous OC had Fromm completing a dozen passes for less than 60 yards or 20 completions for less than 200 and the QB isn’t a dual threat QB? Come on.
Did you not see the part where I said it was no different than before?

Well the good news is you don’t have to worry about breaking in a new QB next season or worry about national championship expectations.

Fromm will almost certainly go pro. I've seen draft projections where he is a first rounder. Those guys go.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Fromm will almost certainly go pro. I've seen draft projections where he is a first rounder. Those guys go.
I would be totally shocked if he’s a first round projection after this season if those stats stay consistent. He’s never carried UGA to a victory on his arm. Crazier things have happened. I mean we had Ponder and Manual go first round.

Based on what I have seen from Fromm he’s not a first rounder at all but again I’ve seen guys go first round in the past that left me shaking my head so you never know.

Reactions: fsumc
Based on what I have seen from Fromm he’s not a first rounder at all but again I’ve seen guys go first round in the past that left me shaking my head so you never know.
I personally see him as second round at best, but the Kipers of the world are talking him into the first. I think if his grade comes back lower than the second there’s a good chance he stays in school.

Because you aren’t good enough and neither is Fromm.
You’ve got a lot of hate for Georgia. It’s really easy to say to any team they won’t win the natty because the odds are very much against it for all but a small handful of teams. Pretty big leap you took with that proclamation.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT