ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats, Gators.

Yeah. Taggart has not yet given any indication that his potential ceiling is higher than the floor.

Hiring good coaches is apparently more difficult than it looks. And even the good coaches -- like bands -- are usually only good for a few years before they lose their spark.

Nobody is worse than McElwain. That fat, sorry, b*tch was making BBQ sauce in-season instead of coaching.
I actually think Taggart may be worse. It’s pretty close. Both are horrible.

Is he as good as Mcelwain?
It’s really close. They are both very very bad.

What makes Taggart possibly worse is that he just went 5-7 in a terrible conference that only has 1 good team in the entire conference this season.

Reactions: FLDUKE
You guys earned that win and dominated us in all facets of the game; mostly coaching. Pains me to say, "Hats off."

You are a good sport, I relish the feeling of victory. I remember the feeling you guys are experiencing right now, we went 8 years of mediocre coaching. It cost us in the recruiting trail, after tonight I think Dan may win some head to head battles with you .

I won't wish your team good luck as that would be disingenuous, I will instead offer you gratitude for being a gracious Seminole fan in the face of defeat.

Reactions: FLDUKE and rdgtr
Week 12 and we had 4 penalties where we lined up wrong lol

Those are the kind of penalties that would concern me. Aggressive play that unintentionally gets a flag is one thing but misalignments, 2 guys moving in the back field, throwing a punch after a stop on 3rd and 7 - those are all discipline issues. Those are things you can mostly control.

Those are the kind of penalties that would concern me. Aggressive play that unintentionally gets a flag is one thing but misalignments, 2 guys moving in the back field, throwing a punch after a stop on 3rd and 7 - those are all discipline issues. Those are things you can mostly control.

And we were worse in week 12 than week 1......im sitting there saying well damn, my pee wee team lines up better than this

Chauncey Gardner was yelling over to the FSU sidelines that they only had 10 men on the field. The coaches didn’t even know. Pretty funny. It happened twice

You are a good sport, I relish the feeling of victory. I remember the feeling you guys are experiencing right now, we went 8 years of mediocre coaching. It cost us in the recruiting trail, after tonight I think Dan may win some head to head battles with you .

I won't wish your team good luck as that would be disingenuous, I will instead offer you gratitude for being a gracious Seminole fan in the face of defeat.
I'd venture to say, I'd have received a similar response from MJ...this win...er um loss...is for you, bud!

Reactions: PlutoDroid
Chauncey Gardner was yelling over to the FSU sidelines that they only had 10 men on the field. The coaches didn’t even know. Pretty funny. It happened twice
multiply that over an average of 1-2 times per game all season, Paco. Punting is the only thing this team does well, which sucks because there are some studs on this team snuck in under the garbage (Burns, Terry, McKitty, Akers).

multiply that over an average of 1-2 times per game all season, Paco. Punting is the only thing this team does well, which sucks because there are some studs on this team snuck in under the garbage (Burns, Terry, McKitty, Akers).
You actually have a more talented QB than us as well. Our QB and offense is just well coached and yours is not.

You actually have a more talented QB than us as well. Our QB and offense is just well coached and yours is not.
I was thinking that same thing during the game...if someone could coach these kids (and purchase an O-Line), we could actually compete. There were some beautiful calls from Dan. Your team seamed patient and calm. Didn't matter how many misses...it was like they knew the right play was coming.

Last edited:
You guys earned that win and dominated us in all facets of the game; mostly coaching. Pains me to say, "Hats off."

Classy post.
Most Nole fans try to stay classy but all school have those fans that don’t! I wanted to add much respect for your coach stopping his post game interview to make sure there was not a problem! I understand the desire to plant your flag but it’s just a problem waiting to happen and your coach showed class times 10! You guys definitely got the best hire out of all the changes that have happened in the last few years in the state of Florida! Hope we can compete soon but I am not holding my breath!

I will say this, I think Taggart cares, McElwain didn't care, he was just here for the paycheck

If Taggart strikes out in recruiting.....there is no reason to carry this on for 3 more yrs. Once jimbo was cucked he was not the same at FSU. I think he wanted to leave because of his wife. Had Candi not been a sloot, i think jimbo is still our coach.....its amazing the damage that one whore can do

Most Nole fans try to stay classy but all school have those fans that don’t! I wanted to add much respect for your coach stopping his post game interview to make sure there was not a problem! I understand the desire to plant your flag but it’s just a problem waiting to happen and your coach showed class times 10! You guys definitely got the best hire out of all the changes that have happened in the last few years in the state of Florida! Hope we can compete soon but I am not holding my breath!

Agree with everything. I hate that i like Dan....but i do. Wish we got him

Agree with everything. I hate that i like Dan....but i do. Wish we got him

mail

mail

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT