ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia opens up as a 14pt. Favorite???

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Wait, shouldn’t a team who went undefeated, won the mighty ACC and according to Mikey Norvell EARNED the right to be in the playoff be favored or a 1 LOSS SEC team? Take Georgia and lay the points unless UGA has a mass exodus not playing in the game. This loss should stop the complaining, right?

Wait, shouldn’t a team who went undefeated, won the mighty ACC and according to Mikey Norvell EARNED the right to be in the playoff be favored or a 1 LOSS SEC team? Take Georgia and lay the points unless UGA has a mass exodus not playing in the game. This loss should stop the complaining, right?
Have they announced the bowl games?

We aren't interested in that game. We should decline the bowl, games don't matter.

Uga 13 points fave vs Noles in the Tyson Fury lineal belt champ bowl game, haha.

Actually, Bama is now the lineal champs so FSU gets nothing, haha, thanks for playing Noles, haha. Bowden no go to SEC haunts Noles now. Haha, traded Natties back then for future Natties now, haha.

Last edited:
We aren't interested in that game. We should decline the bowl, games don't matter.
Waa waa. You are not one of the 4 best. That is evident by this spread and how your offense now sucks!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yes, uga and fsu will play for the real college football championship
LOL I can see you in your plaid button down shirt, pocket protector with about 6 pens in it, black glasses to large hanging down your nose with White tape in the middle holding them together with your 3 cats 93, 99 and 13 in your lap as you drink your wine coolers thinking your tough hiding behind your old IBM 286 computer.

LOL I can see you in your plaid button down shirt, pocket protector with about 6 pens in it, black glasses to large hanging down your nose with White tape in the middle holding them together with your 3 cats 93, 99 and 13 in your lap as you drink your wine coolers thinking your tough hiding behind your old IBM 286 computer.

Stopped reading at "LOL"

Mr I can dish it out but can't take it strikes again.

Pathetic.

Other teams have already tried that. Good luck with that.

I think it all depends on who we have playing. I've viewed uga all yr as just a better version of us. Without Jordan makes it tough but Johnny Wilson already declared for the draft and opted out of bowl game. So we are already down 2 NFL players and our best 2 offensive players. If our defense sits out.... gunna be ugly. I also have no idea who is sitting out for uga. Gunna be the backup bowl, I don't think either team should even play

Gators in front of me
the crowd runs to me
the haters of Shime
they flex
I call them Tim
They be
Wondering bout their faith in
Sunbelt Belt Billy
Can with we win
Without an OC
And A Coach QB
OL Like a turnstile
Makin me
Long for the Meyer
Days
Time for me to exist
Trask was effin wasted...
true words

Bowl games have become ridiculous. Good players don’t want to get hurt, so all the good players are out. the only redeeming qualities are 15 more practices and a paycheck.

Gators in front of me
the crowd runs to me
the haters of Shime
they flex
I call them Tim
They be
Wondering bout their faith in
Sunbelt Belt Billy
Can with we win
Without an OC
And A Coach QB
OL Like a turnstile
Makin me
Long for the Meyer
Days
Time for me to exist
Trask was effin wasted...
WHAT IS GOING ON?????

Dayum!

Then again, this dude transferred from more high schools than I can remember.
Might not be a big loss for the Dwags.

• Wow
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Just musing…. But perhaps the undefeated ACC champion should have had a better showing against the runner-up ACC team after that “other” team went down ignominiously to a 6-5 SEC also-ran

Not sayin’, jus sayin’

I think it all depends on who we have playing. I've viewed uga all yr as just a better version of us. Without Jordan makes it tough but Johnny Wilson already declared for the draft and opted out of bowl game. So we are already down 2 NFL players and our best 2 offensive players. If our defense sits out.... gunna be ugly. I also have no idea who is sitting out for uga. Gunna be the backup bowl, I don't think either team should even play
Regular bowl games are moving towards being the first game of the next season. Use the 15 practices to train up the young guys and start your next year's team, letting all the guys leaving to get started on their next stage. No expectations of them, so no recriminations from fans for not playing.

Regular bowl games are moving towards being the first game of the next season. Use the 15 practices to train up the young guys and start your next year's team, letting all the guys leaving to get started on their next stage. No expectations of them, so no recriminations from fans for not playing.
Exactly. There's a thread on 247 about how FSU is going to beat UGA. Here's my response:

The ONLY way we have a chance to beat UGA is if we field the 2023 team which isn't going to happen. We'll be fielding the inexperienced 2024 team. Without the immediate impact transfer portal players that Norvell WILL have in place next year, we don't stand a chance vs UGA's current roster/depth. People need to face reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT