ADVERTISEMENT

Change my mind: Trump is the cleanest politician to ever run for office

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
The left has been trying to bury him for 8 years now, and can find nothing on him. Even when they trump up fake charges and try to prosecute that as they did with Mueller and all the lawsuits, they all fail.

The FBI raid on Mar Lago produced nothing but complaints from the left and media that they went too far. The NY lawsuit is being ridiculed as baseless by everyone. The Georgia case will be next, then Jack Smith.

It just goes on and on. No politician could survive a month of the investigations Trump has endured for 8 years.

And he comes out clean as a whistle. Remind me again, why are we supposed to hate this guy????

• Haha
Reactions: DGlockUF and blubo
I don't know about the "cleanest" but he is the "tiniest" according to Stormy.... 😂

7ffy5i.jpg

Trump has done some good things and has been treated terribly by democrats and their friends but I don't think I'd call him 'clean'.

In most cases, people who get to that level have screwed other people in the process.

I kinda liked the Bushes in terms of being decent people. Reagan too.

Nah he probably has been riding a thin grey line forever.

But billionaires can hire lawyers, accountants and CFOs (guy is in jail I believe) to build the firewalls of protection needed to conduct business.

Here is a guy that had loans so large that if he defaulted it would take down the lender. He leveraged that for some sweetheart refinancing deals. Not "clean" in my book but legal, clever and smart.

NYC + Real Estate + Billionaire = questionably ethical deals. That's even if Mother Theresa was doing deals there. Its NYC and someones palms are getting greased!

Trump has done some good things and has been treated terribly by democrats and their friends but I don't think I'd call him 'clean'.

In most cases, people who get to that level have screwed other people in the process.

Bush has how much blood on his hands for Iraq?

Reagan prolonged the Iran hostage situation for an election
How did his war on drugs go again?

Remember to just say no...

1982-2-690x325_2.jpg

Reactions: emekz1
So if we spent 8 years investigating obama with corrupt prosecutors and judges, we couldn't find anything illegal in his past? Couldn't make something stick?

Hiden? Hildabeast?

Be serious. They all would be serving life sentences in jail right now.

But not Teflon Don.

Explain why he is not clean. I will check back

So if we spent 8 years investigating obama with corrupt prosecutors and judges, we couldn't find anything illegal in his past? Couldn't make something stick?
Resko took the fall
Hiden? Hildabeast?
The FBI basically admitted she ran the stop sign but only did it because she was texting while driving. They did not prosecute because she did not intend to commit a crime! Yeah right! Hiden? Well there is plenty of smoke.
Be serious. They all would be serving life sentences in jail right now.
Yep
But not Teflon Don.

Reactions: BCSpell
If Biden’s family taking millions from Chinese and Ukrainian interests while Biden was VP, if Yellen, Hillary, Obama taking millions in speaking fees from the banks they were supposed to regulate, if members of congress and fed officials front running trades, if all of these are not corruption, then what is corruption?

Lol they can't find anything because they're inept. Trump is probably above average but not by much.

Anyone that looks into punishing comedians for making fun of him is not clean.

Imagine a guest going on late night television and discussing a democrats cavernous vagina. 😂

I probably should have specified above that I was referring to a female democrats vagina. 🙄

Lol they can't find anything because they're inept. Trump is probably above average but not by much.

Anyone that looks into punishing comedians for making fun of him is not clean.
Nah. That's what we call a thin skin. Those guys are village idiots. If Trump sat down and thought about he'd realized that dozens and dozens are viewers are the only ones that hear those things. Not one of those late night talk show hosts have any viewership to speak of. Make me wonder if the networks are basically giving them charity spots to prevent dead air or from paying Seinfeld rerun royalties. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT