ADVERTISEMENT

BOOOOMMMM!!!!!!! Trump signs order giving Durham power to present classified info to Grand Jury

Are you really this misinformed? They have been after Hillary since the 80's. She can't be touched! She is the real teflon Don.
Never has another human being had so many "friends" commit suicide. Some day, Arkancide will become part of the Webster's Dictionary.

Reactions: BoxofFrogs
The only two that Barr said was off limits was O and Hiden. With Barr gone, maybe that changes with the new acting AG.

People take both Trump and Barr way too literally. I think Barr meant THIS investigation wasn't going to touch obama and Hiden.

And it shouldn't. I always saw this investigation as primarily going after lower to mid-tier of FBI. Maybe snagging a McCabe, but mostly getting agents like Strok and Page.

Then use the findings of this investigation to go after the heads of the 3-letter agencies in the next investigation.

Course Solomon's comments seem to suggest Hillary will be part of this one. Can't wait to see how he relates the CF to what the FBI did.

People take both Trump and Barr way too literally. I think Barr meant THIS investigation wasn't going to touch obama and Hiden.

And it shouldn't. I always saw this investigation as primarily going after lower to mid-tier of FBI. Maybe snagging a McCabe, but mostly getting agents like Strok and Page.

Then use the findings of this investigation to go after the heads of the 3-letter agencies in the next investigation.

Course Solomon's comments seem to suggest Hillary will be part of this one. Can't wait to see how he relates the CF to what the FBI did.
I definitely understand what you’re saying, I’m just sick and tired of the two tier justice system and if Obama or Hiden had any part in the attempted overthrow of the government then they deserve to be prosecuted regardless of their titles.

However, if the Clinton emails ever come out, I’d be very interested in the roles of Hillary, Obama, and Biden played in if they received any kick backs for the U1 deal.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT