ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Loser of the Early Signing Period?

Biggest loser of early signing period? FSU a strong contender

The initial disappointment came as a result of QB Emory Jones. The Ohio State commit made a visit to Florida and Florida State before making a decision with hopes that the big time recruit would suit up for the Seminoles.

Unfortunately for FSU, Jones is heading to Gainesville and will join new Gators head coach Dan Mullen.

That would not be the only bad news involving a QB Wednesday. Michael Penix, a 3-star QB out of Tampa, was a target for FSU, but he decided to sign with Indiana.

The Seminoles would also lose 3-star LB commit Rosendo Louis to South Carolina. While that loss is likely an easier one to replace, there is no denying that FSU’s 2018 recruiting class is in need of a boost.

I think we got our boost. Great job by Willie. Next year he'll have a top 5 class and the best in the state.

Congrats to Mullen and his staff for the incredible job they did with this recruiting class. If they can continue to recruit like this then we will be in good hands becuase we know he can develop players and coach em up

Reactions: GatorNation79
Considering the shape of our program Mullen did an incredible job. As to Willie he did ok. Fsu program was in much better shape and Willie was only 1year removed from Florida .

Florida State’s class was only better by the thinnest of margins, and Florida probably gets Gerald on Friday so that’s one more stud they get. On average star rating, Florida was in the top 7 and that doesn’t even count the two stud WR transfers Mullen got in Grimes and Jefferson.

Florida is in real good hands. Give Mullen a year or two to improve the product on the field and he will recruit even better. Never understood the he can’t recruit nonsense. He regularly pulled in top 20 classes at MSU which is basically like getting a top 5 class at a big time program.

Can someone please tell me who said Mullen can’t recruit? Was it a writer? A poster? The mental gymnastics you guys are using to make yourself feel better is comical.

Recruiting rankings are for the fans. Willie is a recruiter and is always going to have highly ranked classes....it doesn't mean a lot to me unless the classes are balanced and filling holes.

Reactions: EvilWayz
Back to the title of the thread.....the biggest loser between early and late signing period is.....Insta

..... because he would just be dying to post about the Vol dollies, or Choke-laHoma. Or criminoles....but he got banned and probably isn’t coming back (even though pass released him) because everybody here is part of the “circle of jerks” syndicate .....

It would not be the first time. I still think he is you
An egregious insult, that.

The dumbass used to have a premium account over on your board. He was as bad there as he is here and got himself banned. So he decided to come camp over here. Just like most of the semis do, when looking for validation.

An egregious insult, that.

The dumbass used to have a premium account over on your board. He was as bad there as he is here and got himself banned. So he decided to come camp over here. Just like most of the semis do, when looking for validation.

I was told cookies also. And when in God's creation have you EVER validated anything Nole?

Recruiting rankings are for the fans. Willie is a recruiter and is always going to have highly ranked classes....it doesn't mean a lot to me unless the classes are balanced and filling holes.
Yep. Plus they have to be on the roster in August. Plus they have to be developed. Plus they have good game day coaches. As important as recruiting is, and it is hard to overstate its importance, it is still secondary to good development and coaching. That is especially true at the upper level programs.

Oh, because I was really feeling the warm camaraderie there snowflake.
serveimage

Snowflake (slang) - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowflake_(slang)
Snowflake as a slang term involves the derogatory usage of the word snowflake to make reference to people. Its meaning has varied, but may include a person who has an inflated sense of their own uniqueness, has an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or is easily offended and unable to deal with opposing opinions

While you know the definition, you sure as shit don't know who to apply it to.

Back to the title of the thread.....the biggest loser between early and late signing period is.....Insta

..... because he would just be dying to post about the Vol dollies, or Choke-laHoma. Or criminoles....but he got banned and probably isn’t coming back (even though pass released him) because everybody here is part of the “circle of jerks” syndicate .....
He got banned? Lmao...ole Instaturd...I was just thinking that this board has been so much friendlier lately.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

Say it isn't so

No more dancing monkeys
No more circle jerkers?
No more Choko0homos and Dollies?

The longest thread in the history of Facebook ends at 50 pages of inanity about his little grey buggerers.

Damn, this is depressing.

I got banned from the Kentucky board for correcting them about our lowly basketball team( which beat them twice this year (and now owns a 4 game winning streak over them) and now sits one game out of 1st in the SEC behind Auburn. The claim was that it is a veteran team. UT plays 3 sophs and 2 juniors. None of which had hardly any P-5 offers and were all rated 3* or less.

Where Kentucky has the best 5* one and dones that Calipari and the bag men can buy. It' not a secret that Ky hires them to play basketball for 3 months and wait for the NBA Draft. Been doing it for the last 9 years. But somebody sold him some defective recruits last year as this bunch will have to actually attend classes. None of these are NBA worthy. Yet

How could Instaloon get banned here?

Say it isn't so

No more dancing monkeys
No more circle jerkers?
No more Choko0homos and Dollies?

The longest thread in the history of Facebook ends at 50 pages of inanity about his little grey buggerers.

Damn, this is depressing.

I got banned from the Kentucky board for correcting them about our lowly basketball team( which beat them twice this year (and now owns a 4 game winning streak over them) and now sits one game out of 1st in the SEC behind Auburn. The claim was that it is a veteran team. UT plays 3 sophs and 2 juniors. None of which had hardly any P-5 offers and were all rated 3* or less.

Where Kentucky has the best 5* one and dones that Calipari and the bag men can buy. It' not a secret that Ky hires them to play basketball for 3 months and wait for the NBA Draft. Been doing it for the last 9 years. But somebody sold him some defective recruits last year as this bunch will have to actually attend classes. None of these are NBA worthy. Yet

How could Instaloon get banned here?

Pandas ..... you’ll need to find the thread

Lolz

I am kinda amazed though ..... I was thinking somebody had borrowed the ban hammer out of the tool box and hadn’t returned it. Pass must have actually hidden it during Easter and it took that long to find it, along with a stale chocolate egg

Florida State’s class was only better by the thinnest of margins, and Florida probably gets Gerald on Friday so that’s one more stud they get. On average star rating, Florida was in the top 7 and that doesn’t even count the two stud WR transfers Mullen got in Grimes and Jefferson.

Florida is in real good hands. Give Mullen a year or two to improve the product on the field and he will recruit even better. Never understood the he can’t recruit nonsense. He regularly pulled in top 20 classes at MSU which is basically like getting a top 5 class at a big time program.

The avg. rank of Mullen's recruiting classes was not top 20 but did avg. #26. Not to say there were not some fine and some top classes in there. He recruits well.

I am kinda amazed though ..... I was thinking somebody had borrowed the ban hammer out of the tool box and hadn’t returned it. Pass must have actually hidden it during Easter and it took that long to find it, along with a stale chocolate egg

The 50 page thread should be locked as a testimonial to the madness that is Instantloon.

Generations from now won't believe someone of his tiny medulla oblongata ability could hi-jack a thread and despite the hundreds of refutations, still plod onward with his -"Space Aliens, like Kilroy was here"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT