ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Loser of the Early Signing Period?

Point is valid and still stands. I know it seems like a Eternity since UF was actually winning but try to remember that far back. UF for a brief moment was on top of the state and would make fun of FSU for celebrating recruiting on these boards. Now we have “pre Season dap” threads before national signing day. I would make the joke on how the mighty have fallen but UF was really never that mighty. Great under Meyer but yea, besides that was never the class of the state. After all it took UF the longest out of the big three to reach penticle of college football.

Point is valid and still stands. I know it seems like a Eternity since UF was actually winning but try to remember that far back. UF for a brief moment was on top of the state and would make fun of FSU for celebrating recruiting on these boards. Now we have “pre Season dap” threads before national signing day. I would make the joke on how the mighty have fallen but UF was really never that mighty. Great under Meyer but yea, besides that was never the class of the state. After all it took UF the longest out of the big three to reach penticle of college football.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Needing some attention from daddy...well it is the holidays

The butthurt is strong in this one

Reactions: mcanes
What is there to be butthurt about? Serious question? 5 straight, most recent national tile???
How about this year?

New coach demonstrably worse than the coach FSU could no longer afford. But you are still paying him similar money. And he is worse.

You keep acting like he was fired.
No, he was not fired. You guys let him go. And then paid the next guy, a guy that is demonstrably worse than Jimbo, the same kind of money you paid Jimbo. Plus all the extra money for Taggart's escape.

No one ever accused FSU folks of being very smart.

Reactions: mcanes
"Any rival fans should get their jabs in now because Taggart will improve this number significantly over the next two days."

Uh oh

Anytime i hear MJ talk about FSU i cringe. Its like his dad told him all these cliche things to say about FSU and he just regurgitates them constantly. He always has zero substance and obvious "look at me" posts. It would be cool if he was subtle about it like some others on here but my gawd even if i was a gator fan i would disown him. Leave the trash talk to others.

"Any rival fans should get their jabs in now because Taggart will improve this number significantly over the next two days."

Uh oh

See. This is much better. Its a clever, quick jab to the face, makes fun of a dumb fsu fan. Id give it a 95 out of 100. Pay attention MJ

But notice which board (Gators) we are on, and where you are flappin' your lips... o_O

IF we were on YOUR board talking recruiting, then you'd have a valid point. As it is, your only point is on the top of your pin-head.... :cool:
We have to excuse the Noles for talking recruiting on our board because they are not allowed to do it on their board unless they pay Dot.

We have to excuse the Noles for talking recruiting on our board because they are not allowed to do it on their board unless they pay Dot.
Very sad, but I am not surprised how they herd those simpletons around.

Go Canes!

No, he was not fired. You guys let him go. And then paid the next guy, a guy that is demonstrably worse than Jimbo, the same kind of money you paid Jimbo. Plus all the extra money for Taggart's escape.

No one ever accused FSU folks of being very smart.

UF has paid out a small fortune in failed coaches and is paying even more for this one that averages over 5 losses/yr. with one glorious season with only 3 losses as his ceiling. I guess that's an improvement though. Now cue the excuses about support , resources, recruiting, etc, as if they would not also apply to Tag. BTW I know you don't math well but you might take note of TAMU's buyout to FSU before mentioning "all the extra money for Taggart's escape".

Florida State's recruiting is now ranked just #70!
Lol!

Funny thing being a hypocrite... When Jumbo had better classes than UF, we were called losers because we won the recruiting title, but not on the field.

Now that you had a better early signing day, all of a sudden recruiting rankings matter? You can't have it both ways.

How about this year?

New coach demonstrably worse than the coach FSU could no longer afford. But you are still paying him similar money. And he is worse.
Not sure who I am responding to... mj or fsu93 but I guess I am talking to both of your personalities.

I kind of find it funny that most posters prior to Jimbo Fisher leaving were stating they wish he would stay at FSU forever because he was a average coach and now all of a sudden he is a good coach and a huge loss?

The jury is still out on Taggart and excited to see what he can do. So no, would not call that butthurt. For some reason Texas thought jimbo was worth the crazy contract. Jimbo did not earn another raise at FSU but good for him on taking the pay day. Hit or miss jimbo is set for life in Texas. So don’t blame the guy for bolting and don’t blame FSU for not giving him more money. As I stated earlier he did not earn another raise

Last edited:
Reactions: Nolebra Kai
Funny thing being a hypocrite... When Jumbo had better classes than UF, we were called losers because we won the recruiting title, but not on the field.

Now that you had a better early signing day, all of a sudden recruiting rankings matter? You can't have it both ways.

Yes we can, this is our board, we can have it any way we want...why does this bother you?

Reactions: instaGATOR
UF has paid out a small fortune in failed coaches and is paying even more for this one that averages over 5 losses/yr. with one glorious season with only 3 losses as his ceiling. I guess that's an improvement though. Now cue the excuses about support , resources, recruiting, etc, as if they would not also apply to Tag. BTW I know you don't math well but you might take note of TAMU's buyout to FSU before mentioning "all the extra money for Taggart's escape".
What does all of that have to do with FSU letting Jimbo walk and paying Jimbo kind of money for a worse coach?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT