ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

The federal gas tax was implemented again in Florida...maybe elsewhere. The exemption expired 10/31
Yep, the exemption sunsetted today. But I took advantage while it was on. I still have about 50 gallons of gas in cans for my boats. 😂 That's about an hour's worth of gas for BScuck's gas guzzling river cruising "Bayliner". 😂

What I see ITT is bad info being corrected in post after post. May have started as a troll, but now it has solid info. Leaving it up for that reason ...

Referring to the thread, not the person...this thread is a monument of stupidity. For that reason we shouldn't allow it to be deleted.

😂

Reactions: gatordad3
Less than $3 in Texas so blame your governor

PS. We were in a recession when Biden took over.

PSS. The President doesn't control gas prices. Capitalism does. That's why gas prices go up and down.

This really shows you don't know what you're talking about.

Thanks to Zach Parkinson, I found one of the above replies on Twitter. Thanks Nailed Head!

my buddy @kalimgoodman thinks this is normal?

When Biden spoke about Paul Pelosi before, he couldn't even get his name right.

Bobby?

Well, if Maxine Waters says so. LOLOLOLOl.

Who’s stalking who?
You brought my last post ITT to your Groper Joe thread? This thread also happens to be your very own.
Now that's stalking the same way you're stalking ghost of brainless.

Reactions: nail1988
Bsuck shows his colors when all he can claim is big oil is doing SO WELL now. He never mentions every American suffering because of it. VERY typical selfish lefty

Ah, look at this. For some reason you can't keep this discussion right here. You're extremely desperate to engage me in your God Bless Pedo thread by bring my quote above yours but you are now avoiding another thread you created that's blown up in your face. A thread you created that has further exposed your lies as well as you lying about being in the oil business.

You brought my last post ITT to your Groper Joe thread? This thread also happens to be your very own.
Now that's stalking the same way you're stalking ghost of brainless.

I can only focus on one GOAT at a time. If you want to have a discussion, you’ll have to do it here. Although I know actually having a discussion is difficult for most of Ghosts crew.

Stalking your leader Ghost? I rarely see his posts, much less respond to his inane trolls. I don’t recognize Welchers.

Biden Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Demanding More Drilling​

6ztw6r.jpg

For the poster who claims that Biden is not hobbling the Oil & Gas Industry, I'll just leave this here......

For the poster who claims that Biden is not hobbling the Oil & Gas Industry, I'll just leave this here......

You will have MUCH better luck yelling into a brick wall. There IS more functioning brains in that brick wall than is between Bsucks ears

Gasoline prices continue to drop. Well under $3 (2.75) now.

Looks like I was right again. Damn, I should have bet.

Last edited:
Gasoline at my neighborhood Stripes was $1.74 Nov., 3, 2020.
Duh. Isn’t that when we were in the Great Trump Recession With 22 million unemployed? Yep, I thought so. Somebody doesn’t understand supply and demand.

Where you been? I miss you in the GOAT. Does your daddy Ghost not let you post there any more?

Only hours after Cucky's last post on Hiden solves high gas prices.... :rolleyes: 😂

In a first, U.S. signals support for U.N. agreement to phase down use of fossil fuels​

During U.N. climate change negotiations in Egypt on Wednesday, the United States signaled its support for the adoption of language calling for phasing down the use of fossil fuels — a major symbolic shift for the world’s largest oil and gas producer.

Duh. Isn’t that when we were in the Great Trump Recession With 22 million unemployed? Yep, I thought so. Somebody doesn’t understand supply and demand.

Where you been? I miss you in the GOAT. Does your daddy Ghost not let you post there any more?
Are you aware of collateral damage of a pandemic? Are you aware of gasoline prices when the pandemic hit? They wern't today's prices.

I would ask NavigatorII to explain it but getting through to you is completely beyond his reach.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
Are you aware of collateral damage of a pandemic? Are you aware of gasoline prices when the pandemic hit? They wern't today's prices.

I would ask NavigatorII to explain it but getting through to you is completely beyond his reach.
Actually, they have been this high. . I’ve paid 2.75 before.

And that’s the point, gas prices were artificially low because demand dropped from the pandemic, so why do you keep bringing that up? But those prices were unsustainable and caused hundreds of oil companies to bankrupt and cost hundreds of thousands of jobs. That’s why supply dropped.

I swear trying to explain oil and gas economic supply and demand to nubes is like trying to explain calculus to a third grader. See if you can provide a counter argument without running to Navigator for help. LOL.

Actually, they have been this high. . I’ve paid 2.75 before.

And that’s the point, gas prices were artificially low because demand dropped from the pandemic, so why do you keep bringing that up? But those prices were unsustainable and caused hundreds of oil companies to bankrupt and cost hundreds of thousands of jobs. That’s why supply dropped.

I swear trying to explain oil and gas economic supply and demand to nubes is like trying to explain calculus to a third grader. See if you can provide a counter argument without running to Navigator for help. LOL.
The annual average price in recent years was $2.49 in 2019, $2.65 in 2018, and $2.37 in 2017

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
The annual average price in recent years was $2.49 in 2019, $2.65 in 2018, and $2.37 in 2017

lmao-crying-laughing.gif
So look at the weekly prices. Yep, they’ e been this high before, even without the Russian oil boycott. Maybe he shouldn’t have gone to you for help.

Best to stick to 1040s and leave oil prices to us experts.

Sunburnt. Look how low gas prices were during Trump
BSC. Look how many were unemployed during Trump
Sunburnt. That was because of the pandemic.
BSC. Exactly.
Sunburnt. Huh? Help!

Sunburnt. Look how low gas prices were during Trump
BSC. Look how many were unemployed during Trump
Sunburnt. That was because of the pandemic.
BSC. Exactly.
Sunburnt. Huh? Help!
Pre pandemic gas prices were way lower than now. 😂

slut-dumbass.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT