ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

So a post like this...we have to try to figure out if you are REALLY this dumb...or a liar.
the-road-to-el-dorado-both.gif

Actually, they have been this high. . I’ve paid 2.75 before.

And that’s the point, gas prices were artificially low because demand dropped from the pandemic, so why do you keep bringing that up? But those prices were unsustainable and caused hundreds of oil companies to bankrupt and cost hundreds of thousands of jobs. That’s why supply dropped.

I swear trying to explain oil and gas economic supply and demand to nubes is like trying to explain calculus to a third grader. See if you can provide a counter argument without running to Navigator for help. LOL.

The annual average price in recent years was $2.49 in 2019, $2.65 in 2018, and $2.37 in 2017

lmao-crying-laughing.gif
I'm in the NavigatorII boat. Getting through to the board's slowest is completely beyond my reach. Larry Kudlow and Steve Moore are leading US economists. Maybe they can explain the US oil and gas industry and Biden's damage to it. I certainly can't. Nor can NavigatorII.

@BSC911

The US Northeast Is Hurtling Toward a Winter Heating @Crisis​

Bloomberg) -- In the most densely populated corner of the US, temperatures are about to drop after a stretch of unusually warm weather. And the signs of a winter crisis are already multiplying.

Most Read from Bloomberg

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
I'm in the NavigatorII boat. Getting through to the board's slowest is completely beyond my reach. Larry Kudlow and Steve Moore are leading US economists. Maybe they can explain the US oil and gas industry and Biden's damage to it. I certainly can't. Nor can NavigatorII.
Too bad Cucky isn't going to Germany in January. Gets to watch his weak ancestors and family tree freeze to death because of woke EU and Hidin energy policies. Trump warned Merkel.

winter-winter-is-coming.gif

If Cucky was really ever involved in the oil and gas industry, it was for some Kmart or Sears department of the industry. If he was in technology, I'd bet My Space. And where are they now? 😂

Too bad Cucky isn't going to Germany in January. Gets to watch his weak ancestors and family tree freeze to death because of woke EU and Hidin energy policies. Trump warned Merkel.

winter-winter-is-coming.gif

If Cucky was really ever involved in the oil and gas industry, it was for some Kmart or Sears department of the industry. If he was in technology, I'd bet My Space. And where are they now? 😂
El Ratón reminds me of the guy in the movie Office Space. I could definitely see his employer make an error due to a glitch in payroll and continue to get paid instead of being let go. His oil and gas predictions are as entertaining as losing his red stapler.

Gasoline prices continue to drop. Well under $3 (2.75) now.

Looks like I was right again. Damn, I should have bet.
Claim your wealthy but going to Sam's Club for cheap gas.
As for me, I don't have the patience to wait in line behind several vehicles for 30 minutes for gas that's just .20 cents cheaper.
Not that there's anything wrong with shooping at Sam's.

I occasionally go to COSTCO. Over there, it's also not worth waiting for cheap gas.
I'll wait for 10 minutes to save 20 cents on gas, but not at Sam's. (BJ's) The Sams crowd is just slightly a higher class of a caste system, middle tier in India. :mad: I don't go to Costco either, they are Publix Karens. 😂 Publix prices are whacked. The women that shop there are either 1) idiots 2) entitled SNAPS card holders 3) Suburban housewives who never took an economics class 4) lazy, uniformed people who don't price shop 5) wealthy but too lazy to go to Fresh Market and use Publix as a convenience store.

Seriously! Publix is on my shit list. They think they are the Tiffany's of the grocery world. Check the pricing!

footnote: when I get gas, it's usually around 65 gallons. I have a truck and boat cans to fill.

Claim your wealthy but going to Sam's Club for cheap gas.
As for me, I don't have the patience to wait in line behind several vehicles for 30 minutes for gas that's just .20 cents cheaper.
Not that there's anything wrong with shooping at Sam's.
Sam’s Club is for the poors. Costco ftw, although it’s gas is no cheaper than several others. Looking at gas buddy.

Valero. 2.58
Costco. 2.62
Bucky’s 265
Mobil. 2.67

And I never wait in line.

Last edited:
Larry Kudlow? LOL. This is why you are clueless about the oil and gas industry.

Next you’ll blame Biden for the blizzard in Buffalo. Trump never had a blizzard in Buffalo.

You guys crack me up.

I'll wait for 10 minutes to save 20 cents on gas, but not at Sam's. (BJ's) The Sams crowd is just slightly a higher class of a caste system, middle tier in India. :mad: I don't go to Costco either, they are Publix Karens. 😂 Publix prices are whacked. The women that shop there are either 1) idiots 2) entitled SNAPS card holders 3) Suburban housewives who never took an economics class 4) lazy, uniformed people who don't price shop 5) wealthy but too lazy to go to Fresh Market and use Publix as a convenience store.

Seriously! Publix is on my shit list. They think they are the Tiffany's of the grocery world. Check the pricing!

footnote: when I get gas, it's usually around 65 gallons. I have a truck and boat cans to fill.

I'm just trying to understand why someone "buys" a bottle of Blanton and a box of Cao's but waits 30 minutes just to brag about paying $2.75.

The same people whining about gas prices now say saving money on gas is stupid.

It's almost like they are upset gas prices have returned to pre pandemic prices.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
The same people whining about gas prices now say saving money on gas is stupid.

It's almost like they are upset gas prices have returned to pre pandemic prices.
That's because some of us here, alpha males, drive V8 full size pickup trucks or diesel engine trucks, not a German 4 cylinder POS you drive.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
So let’s summarize. Rather than giving Biden his due for lowering gas prices,

Navigator responds with lame insults and memes
Gatordad brags about driving a pickup truck
Triggered Bamafan gets Facepalmed after I prove his claim is false.

Some things never change. I hereby claim this thread as GOAT Jr.

Just filled up the wife’s new 2023 Telluride. Gas down to 2.71. I took a picture so I could facepalm Banafan again.

Here’s a hint for you people that can’t afford to put gas in your pickup trucks and tiny boats. Consider buying a Prius. Those are made for people like you.

On Election Day my neighborhood Stripes saw E-10 at $1.74. Economists Larry Kudlow, Steve Moore and NavigatorII can explain Biden's war on the US oil, coal and gas industry. Winter is here. Heating homes will be costly thanks to Boden's war on US oil and gas. This is not hard. This is not wave mechanics. The CenTex temps are running 10 degrees below normal. The majority here gets it.

So let’s summarize. Rather than giving Biden his due for lowering gas prices,

Navigator responds with lame insults and memes
Gatordad brags about driving a pickup truck
Triggered Bamafan gets Facepalmed after I prove his claim is false.

Some things never change. I hereby claim this thread as GOAT Jr.

In the future will you please just beg for attention outright? The "veiled" pleas are an insult to intellect.

Last edited:
Damn. Gas prices down 30 cents in just the last month. I remember some dude with a small boat claimed gas prices would rise after the election. I should have bet him.

Damn. Gas prices down 30 cents in just the last month. I remember some dude with a small boat claimed gas prices would rise after the election. I should have bet him.

Gas prices normally come down this time of year. This is due in large part to seasonal demand patterns. From the supply side, the gasoline Reid Vapor Pressure is allowed to increase to make gasoline more volatile for cold-weather starting.

This time of year, refiners put normal butane (C4H10) into the gasoline up to the RVP spec. This increases supply, putting further downward pressure on prices.

The opposite is true in the spring and summer when refiners have to take butane out of the gasoline pool to meet lower RVP specs. This obviously decreases supply right when demand picks up for late spring and summer, contributing to the seasonal rise in prices.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT