ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

Reactions: BSC911
New low? trump beat him to it...

https://www.politico.eu/article/trump-on-chinas-xi-we-love-each-other/
Trump on China’s Xi: ‘We love each other’
US president says relations with China are at an all-time high.

BY LAURENZ GEHRKE AND STEPHEN BROWN
JANUARY 21, 2020
Of course. He had to pretend to be tough on China while his family was getting paid millions.

Now he’s sucking up to the Saudi golf league while trying to ruin the US Tour. America first, LOL. And these rubes still believe that nonsense. It’s Trump first, now and forever.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
How it started:

Just filled up. Regular was 2.69. Premium, which I need of course, was 2.99

For you rubes that were blaming Biden for high gasoline prices, feel free to jump in and give him credit for lowering them.

PS. With crude down 30%, Prices will drop again next week.

How it's going:

Gas by me is 3.45 now, which is not that bad on a historical basis.

Gas by me is 3.45 now, which is not that bad on a historical basis.

😂🤣😂🤣

I'm sure the bread lines in your neck of the woods will be shorter than expected as well.

Damn...we're just a nation of stupid people now.

New low? trump beat him to it...

https://www.politico.eu/article/trump-on-chinas-xi-we-love-each-other/
Trump on China’s Xi: ‘We love each other’
US president says relations with China are at an all-time high.

BY LAURENZ GEHRKE AND STEPHEN BROWN
JANUARY 21, 2020

The CCP was making fun of Biden for extolling the virtues of communism because Biden was doing just that out of ignorance. His entire admin, none of those mouth breathers realized that their message mirrored that of the CCP's.

Thankfully the CCP realized it and gave your boys admin the credit he deserved.

Try to keep up. Dumbing things down for you is getting old.

😂🤣😂🤣

I'm sure the bread lines in your neck of the woods will be shorter than expected as well.

Damn...we're just a nation of stupid people now.
Yep. I live in Texas. We need a sustainable oil price. The bread lines were quite long when the industry was decimated during the Trump administration.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
The CCP was making fun of Biden for extolling the virtues of communism because Biden was doing just that out of ignorance. His entire admin, none of those mouth breathers realized that their message mirrored that of the CCP's.

Thankfully the CCP realized it and gave your boys admin the credit he deserved.

Try to keep up. Dumbing things down for you is getting old.

So trump wasn't extolling the virtues of a dictator of a communist country?

And he's not the only one...he's also in love with N Korea's & Russia's dictators

So trump wasn't extolling the virtues of a dictator of a communist country?

And he's not the only one...he's also in love with N Korea's & Russia's dictators
You seriously need a strait jacket. 😂

jack-nicholson-yes.gif

The fact that you needed to deflect to Trump, a guy that I don't particularly love myself, tells me that I struck a nerve.

That also tells me that you know...you just DGAF. You're an ideologue and ideologues have absolutely no value.
He's a communist, community organizer. This isn't rocket science. Doesn't even need forensics. The bloody footprints lead right to the commie. 😂

Natural gas production just hit an all time high of 98.3 bcc’d. That Biden war on fossil fuels sure isn’t working.

Just filled up. Regular was 2.69. Premium, which I need of course, was 2.99

For you rubes that were blaming Biden for high gasoline prices, feel free to jump in and give him credit for lowering them.

PS. With crude down 30%, Prices will drop again next week.
Still 5.15 in Reno, NV pal...over $2 more a gallon when Brandon came into office...#fail

Still 5.15 in Reno, NV pal...over $2 more a gallon when Brandon came into office...#fail
It's still over $6 a gallon at some of the Chevron's in South Lake Tahoe, CA...'Biden's plan is working' my ass! CA liberals are idiots. I know, I live on the west coast and hear these ideological morons all the time. Reality and facts have nothing to do with circles that these people live in. They literally regurgitate the lies pouring out from CNN, Nancy Pelosi and her nephew Gavin Nuisance. Terrible

Less than $3 in Texas so blame your governor

PS. We were in a recession when Biden took over.

PSS. The President doesn't control gas prices. Capitalism does. That's why gas prices go up and down.

Last edited:
Yep. Pedo hitler has spent the last 18 months gutting domestic production, which makes us more dependent on foreign oil. So he then pisses off SA so our overseas supply is compromised as well.

Finally, once prices are through the roof, he taps the SOR and sells the oil to......China.

But OP tells us President has no control over the price of gas. OP also told is in the thread starter that gas would be $2.50 a gallon in a week. It doubled in price from there and is still $2-3 dollars a gallon more across the nation.

$1.70 a gallon under Trump. See what happens when you have a President in the office that puts America first?

Yep. Pedo hitler has spent the last 18 months gutting domestic production, which makes us more dependent on foreign oil. So he then pisses off SA so our overseas supply is compromised as well.

Finally, once prices are through the roof, he taps the SOR and sells the oil to......China.

But OP tells us President has no control over the price of gas. OP also told is in the thread starter that gas would be $2.50 a gallon in a week. It doubled in price from there and is still $2-3 dollars a gallon more across the nation.

$1.70 a gallon under Trump. See what happens when you have a President in the office that puts America first?
See what happens when the Dimms trot out their vote harvesting scheme? Look at Virginia 2021. The Dimms shelve their vote harvesting scheme and all 3 state wide seats flip to red.

See what happens when the Dimms trot out their vote harvesting scheme? Look at Virginia 2021. The Dimms shelve their vote harvesting scheme and all 3 state wide seats flip to red.
Of course. Because the vast majority of the country rejects racism, rejects pedophilia, rejects transgenderism, rejects fascism.

The vast majority of the country flatly rejects the values of the left. That's why the left has to cheat, cause they get crushed in a fair election.

Trump won California. Never let the left normalize their cheating. There is no 'just move on' from stolen elections. There is no 'we'll beat em at the ballot box!'

Same ballot boxes that are rigged to cheat for the left?

This ends when ALL of us demands it ends. We are no where close, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
It's still over $6 a gallon at some of the Chevron's in South Lake Tahoe, CA...'Biden's plan is working' my ass! CA liberals are idiots. I know, I live on the west coast and hear these ideological morons all the time. Reality and facts have nothing to do with circles that these people live in. They literally regurgitate the lies pouring out from CNN, Nancy Pelosi and her nephew Gavin Nuisance. Terrible

GettyImages-1239236932-1.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII

The Drooler Throttles US Oil and Gas Leases​

...to their lowest level since 1946. No wonder we have inflation.

Biden Admin Issues Fewest Oil And Gas Drilling Leases Since The 1940s: REPORT | The Daily Caller

The GOP nationwide needs to tightly bind every single person running for office under the Party of Drag Queens banner - all the way down to the County Clerk level - to the Drooler's inflationary energy policy.

C'mon gutless GOP. Rub the Dems' noses in the Drooler's policies.

Vote Democrat

National Grid: Electricity, Home Heating Costs to Skyrocket this Winter

A National Grid spokesman stated that the average home heating bill this winter is estimated to increase by 39 percent for a cost of $943, up $263 from last year.
woman-freezing-inside-house-themostat-winter-utilities-stock-getty-640x480.jpg

BScuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

1665578080460-png.1102409

@BSC911 @jimbo1313R @kalimgoodman @Mdfgator

what a POS

Biden Admin Begged Saudis To Delay Oil Production Cuts Until Days Before The Election: REPORT

GettyImages-1243727415-scaled-e1665511444119.jpg

@BSC911 @jimbo1313R @kalimgoodman @Mdfgator

what a POS

Biden Admin Begged Saudis To Delay Oil Production Cuts Until Days Before The Election: REPORT

GettyImages-1243727415-scaled-e1665511444119.jpg

Look likes a quid pro quo to me...... You know, the kind the Dems impeached Trump over.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT