ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

Lower gasoline by 18 cents. People load up on gasoline driving up prices and shorting supply. I still can't count the times I heard Mark Levin say, "the Senate's stupidest."
Dude, there is no one that says more stupid things OTB than you. How’s that frack ban coming along.

#fakeMensa

Dont be an asshat, they make them in Indiana and have been for 22 years.
They ASSEMBLE them in Indiana, with mostly Japanese parts, and the profits going back to Japan. As a free trader, I have no problem with that but don’t pretend like it’s an American truck.

ezgif-5-d2b42472e2-jpg.1022058

Thought of my good friend @BSC911 when I read this WSJ Op-Ed. He assured me that JRB is doing everything he to maximize oil and gas production. We’ll soon see if Brandon can stand up to the climate crazies within and outside his administration.

Reactions: nail1988
I'll go out on a limb and say no it doesn't. I have a 4 stroke engine 25 hp motor on a small skiff I own. It's a 2002 engine I've owned since 2002. It's my creek creeper, 16 footer, it will run 27 mph top end but will run in 5 inches of water jacked up a little. It's not my charter boat, but it's my winter time back water baby. The thing about ethanol is it will eat up gaskets and hoses. It does not hurt engines whatsoever as long as your engine is not sitting idle for months with no use. Fuel filters will get rid of most of the demons, just keep them changed.
Oh boy, we have another “boat boy” ;)

Next you’re gonna post a pic of a fish you caught. I mean your nephew caught.

Oh boy, we have another “boat boy” ;)

Next you’re gonna post a pic of a fish you caught. I mean your nephew caught.
Nah. Water's been hot and unless you want to go way offshore the fishing's slowed down. Been raping the gulf lately. A couple of hours of throwing a cast net solo, almost a 5 gallon bucket of jumbo shrimp tails (heads off). Boat's in the shop for a couple of days, will be back at it soon. 😂 Already have 100 pounds of tails in the freezer over the last two weeks. Check the prices of jumbo shrimp lately with heads off. :oops: 8 per pound heads on, 15 count per pound heads off. 😂

6lbkwh.jpg

Last edited:
Wall St. Journal reported today that people are beginning to avoid air travel because of the huge numbers of cancellations and the uncertainty that your flight will get you where you need to go.
Instead...people are driving to conferences, company meetings, training seminars, etc. so along with the usual spike in summer travel demand is spiking for business travel and driving prices. 😠

Nah. Water's been hot and unless you want to go way offshore the fishing's slowed down. Been raping the gulf lately. A couple of hours of throwing a cast net solo, almost a 5 gallon bucket of jumbo shrimp tails (heads off). Boat's in the shop for a couple of days, will be back at it soon. 😂 Already have 100 pounds of tails in the freezer over the last two weeks. Check the prices of jumbo shrimp lately with heads off. :oops: 8 per pound heads on, 15 count per pound heads off. 😂

6lbkwh.jpg
Where do you fish out of?

They ASSEMBLE them in Indiana, with mostly Japanese parts, and the profits going back to Japan. As a free trader, I have no problem with that but don’t pretend like it’s an American truck.
Unless it's in a plant run entirely by Japanese nationals and that doesn't pay taxes, I fail to see how that affects anything.

Reactions: fatman76
If I recall correctly a bunch of allegedly American trucks are assembled in Mexico.

Harley-Davidson parts have been coming from Japan since the 70s.

First time in 64 years they have not extended leases. He shut down the leasing for the rest of the year whole begging the Saudis and the Venezuelans for oil.

he’s a dumb SOB

Biden administration unveils oil and gas drilling plans, gutting Trump-era framework​

Last edited:
First time in 64 years

Absolutely nuts. He is damn sure making good on a campaign promise to put oil out of business. Or at least trying. This is how we know @BSC911 is not in the industry. Even he isn’t stupid enough to be cheering on a guy that’s trying to put his supposed industry out of business. Good for him, Canola is his thing.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

@BSC911

The lawless Biden regime EPA going after the Permian basin claiming fracking is damaging the ozone​

EPA Targets Permian Basin, Widening Biden’s War On Oil And Gas​

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Bezos goes after low IQ Joe again over gas prices

this has been a rough 6 months for my buddy @BSC911

Jeff Bezos blasts Biden for blaming gas companies for high pump prices​

gas-prices-01.jpg

Bezos goes after low IQ Joe again over gas prices

this has been a rough 6 months for my buddy @BSC911

Jeff Bezos blasts Biden for blaming gas companies for high pump prices​

gas-prices-01.jpg

Hey, what does Jeff Bezos know about money, or other issues involving dollars and sense?

Reactions: gatordad3
Just filled up. Regular was 2.69. Premium, which I need of course, was 2.99

For you rubes that were blaming Biden for high gasoline prices, feel free to jump in and give him credit for lowering them.

PS. With crude down 30%, Prices will drop again next week.
How much did it cost to fill up your Yugo this week?

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Wall St. Journal reported today that people are beginning to avoid air travel because of the huge numbers of cancellations and the uncertainty that your flight will get you where you need to go.
Instead...people are driving to conferences, company meetings, training seminars, etc. so along with the usual spike in summer travel demand is spiking for business travel and driving prices. 😠
I have a very good friend who is a pilot on Jet Blue...they drove down from NC for the Holiday weekend because of this. Cannot be more telling than this

Is this thread still going? I’ve only started two threads in the last year and both still rocking.

Gas by me is 3.45 now, which is not that bad on a historical basis. Obviously Biden hasn’t done anything to lower it, which pretty much proved the point of this thread.

I was in Canada for business last week and gas is over $6/gal (priced in liters) even though they are so called “energy independent.” (there is no such thing).

But please, let’s keep this thread going so you all can continue to prove how little you know about the oil and gas business

PS. Oil drilling up again last week, and still no frack ban. Sorry, FakeMensa. Wrong again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT