ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

Never mind that refineries are currently running balls to the wall to make as much gasoline / diesel (and as much money) as they can, Joe says it's not good enough....

Great background blog post to address Biden's well-intentioned but ultimately futile effort to bring shut-down refineries back on line.....

Reactions: nail1988
Never mind that refineries are currently running balls to the wall to make as much gasoline / diesel (and as much money) as they can, Joe says it's not good enough....

Biden has also claimed that gas prices are rising because of oil companies being greedy.

tumblr_mzrzct9peH1tooympo1_500.gifv

Err, I meant, KingsEve.

axso7ape4sy61.jpg

Hypocrisy at its best!

Instead of installing windmills and solar panels for someone so concerned about global warming, former President Barack Obama has ordered the installation of three massive propane gas tanks, two sized at 1,000 gallons and another one at 500 gallons, at his Martha’s Vineyard estate which sits along the “rising” seashore.

Hypocrisy at its best!

Instead of installing windmills and solar panels for someone so concerned about global warming, former President Barack Obama has ordered the installation of three massive propane gas tanks, two sized at 1,000 gallons and another one at 500 gallons, at his Martha’s Vineyard estate which sits along the “rising” seashore.

Democrats are made up of two groups. Elitists..and dumb people who are clueless, and vote for them. There is no in between

I'd bet a dollar to a donut Karen drives an SUV. It only costs me 51 dollars to fill my tank at current prices.
Where Karen lives gas is close to $6 per gallon. About a month ago I paid over $120 to fill up my F150. I will never allow my tank to hit right at or close to empty again.
My now ex wife once had a Nissan Sentra almost 20 years ago and great on gas. To this day she still regrets passing it down to our oldest who pretty much totaled it while he was a student at UF.

Last edited:
The Potato is asking Congress to suspend federal gas taxes for 3 months. What an idiot. If passed, prices will skyrocket AGAIN right before midterms. He's even dumber than I gave him credit for. Build Back Broke, on our way! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
El Duce Biden demands gas stations lower prices

Joe Biden Demands Gas Stations Lower Prices: ‘Do It Now’​

How does a person get this retarded? Does government service soften the brain to the point it makes Brandon think capitalism works "sell for less than you paid for it"? I know that is how government operates but damn. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT