ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

@BScuck

c727718c14e4c4df.png

That's been well established. Somewhere between 7-10% of our oil has been coming from Russia under Brandon's occupation, depending on what source you believe. So imagine a 7-10% hike on top of what's already happened when those imports stop coming here. (or a reduction of that supply, same result). That's why Europe won't and can't ban Russian oil.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
It would help you understand what drives oil prices so you don’t sound so stu stupid all the time.

Just saying.
I spit my coffee out. You are not even bright enough to read a chart. I mean, its just like the comic books you read now! Simple stuff! You have a WAY better chance understanding a comic book than ever having a real job, son

LOL...Does it require running an oil company to determine that since the DAY Brandon was elected...fuel prices have risen off of the charts? Remember...I am not a lib, so my brain DOES work!
Just remember. BSCuck thinks you’re talking cooking oils.

And about 2 years ago was caught lying about owning businesses…..multiple times

Last edited:
My electric bill has remained 300 bucks on average just like it’s been the previous 10 years without the EV

Then you aren't charging your vehicle on your own dime or you are using less electricity than you were a year and a half ago (meaning something is unplugged) or your electricity rates have gone down.

You do realize that those are literally the ONLY options, right?

I think you quoted the wrong guy. @BamaFan1137 is not a libtard. He just pays about $7.00 per gallon on his big ass F350. At least every 3-4 days.

He was agreeing with me and then ripping into bsc.

And that truck isn't getting a ton of use these days. Honestly I've probably driven it about once a week for a while now. Only when I need to or feel like it needs to be driven.

Then you aren't charging your vehicle on your own dime or you are using less electricity than you were a year and a half ago (meaning something is unplugged) or your electricity rates have gone down.

You do realize that those are literally the ONLY options, right?

Yep, I realize. But, if it’s gone up, it’s been nominal and I haven’t noticed. I’m saving 400/month probably, but that is not the reason I like my job EV. The convenience of not filling my gas tank 5 times a month is number 1 for me. With a ten minute drive round trip to the gas station, and 5 minutes to fill up. That’s 15 minutes of bullshit time I don’t have to deal with

Yep, I realize. But, if it’s gone up, it’s been nominal and I haven’t noticed. I’m saving 400/month probably, but that is not the reason I like my job EV. The convenience of not filling my gas tank 5 times a month is number 1 for me. With a ten minute drive round trip to the gas station, and 5 minutes to fill up. That’s 15 minutes of bullshit time I don’t have to deal with

That's great. Seriously I'm happy that you are happy with it.

The only time that I ever have an issue on the subject of EV's is when discussing value. It isn't there. They don't pay for themselves and it's not close. I'm all for making good business decisions. I'll add to that, if it made me happy but was still a bad business decision, I'd still do it. Nothing wrong with that.

Now what truly pisses me off is when libs attempt (or actually accomplish) to punish fossil fuels in an effort to make alternatives look more appealing...often while simultaneously subsidizing the alternatives. That is infuriating and it's self-defeating.

And that truck isn't getting a ton of use these days. Honestly I've probably driven it about once a week for a while now. Only when I need to or feel like it needs to be driven.
With you there Bama.
After the Fraud Election was perpetrated on us, I could see what was coming under Brandon.
I went out and bought a small SUV that gets 33 MPG, trading in an older 24 MPG High Performance Gran Prix that had already seen it's better days...

Now the 18 MPG GMC Vortex 6000 with the heavy duty towing package gets driven a few local miles about once a week, or when I actually need the pick-up bed to move something, or the hitch to pull something.

Not low, but reasonable. If prices stayed where they were during 2020, there would be no more US oil and gas industry. I’m sure that would make poors like you feel better about filling up your pick up truck, but it would be bad for our energy security long term.

Putin miscalculated and is now paying the price. Biden’s leadership, with swift and secure sanctions, is causing Putin to become desperate. Kind of like FSU hiring Willie.

Jesus u r either seriously stupid or trolling. U literally watch CNN naked and bend over hoping ur buddy whacks it to u don't u

I was just bustin' your nads about your truck. As for me and my truck, I'm fortunate I don't have to travel far to and from work. I try to use it as little as possible these days as well.

Last edited:
That's great. Seriously I'm happy that you are happy with it.

The only time that I ever have an issue on the subject of EV's is when discussing value. It isn't there. They don't pay for themselves and it's not close. I'm all for making good business decisions. I'll add to that, if it made me happy but was still a bad business decision, I'd still do it. Nothing wrong with that.

Now what truly pisses me off is when libs attempt (or actually accomplish) to punish fossil fuels in an effort to make alternatives look more appealing...often while simultaneously subsidizing the alternatives. That is infuriating and it's self-defeating.
Ev's are not, nor will they EVER be for everybody. (I will never own one) I live a mile from my job, put 6k a year on a vehicle, and a few times a year tow my boat thousands of miles. There is not infrastructure set up for EV's yet(enough) and Chevrolet, a MAJOR manufacturer, does not sell an all EV at this time. I have been in the car business for 37 years. There is a reason that manufactures still need dealerships to sell cars for them. They do not understand retail. They are trying to jam EV's down our throats...and they will fail.

Oil prices drop from 130/bbl to 103/bbl.

Joe doing work. Must be all those new leases and rigs going back to work.

BULLCHIT. Gas has gone up EVERY month since he has been in office. Please let me know when gas is $2.50 a gallon like it was on 11/2020. We will NEVER see this with a snowflake lib in office. So go back to your Mom's basement, and fix your "man" bun.

Reactions: nail1988

I think it’s clear there was a panic premium built into last week’s price spike. I’m curious to see how the market reacts to the weekly EIA crude data that comes out midday tomorrow,

Reactions: nail1988 and BSC911
I think it’s clear there was a panic premium built into last week’s price spike. I’m curious to see how the market reacts to the weekly EIA crude data that comes out midday tomorrow,
Yep. Everybody panicked. Now down to 96. Futures have it in the 70s by the end of the year.

I hear Crack spreads are at an all time high. You must be crushing it.

We need 4 more years of Biden. LOL.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
BULLCHIT. Gas has gone up EVERY month since he has been in office. Please let me know when gas is $2.50 a gallon like it was on 11/2020. We will NEVER see this with a snowflake lib in office. So go back to your Mom's basement, and fix your "man" bun.
Awww. Somebody's upset that Joe is solving the oil price shock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT