ADVERTISEMENT

Biden falling down AGAIN a great metaphor for his presidency.

I’ll slap this on you too while I’m at it
LOL!!!! Let me guess you and this idiot both voted for hillary. Right? We don't have enough time to list her litany of criminal activities that are STILL going on. Everything from paying someone a $1M to concoct a dossier to trying to destabilize allies. You be you.

LOL!!!! Let me guess you and this idiot both voted for hillary. Right? We don't have enough time to list her litany of criminal activities that are STILL going on. Everything from paying someone a $1M to concoct a dossier to trying to destabilize allies. You be you.
Durham Report detailed that she took MULTIPLE illegal campaign contributions from FOREIGN POWERS in 2016 and that she KNEW they were illegal and SOUGHT THEM OUT.

She should be in jail.

Reactions: BCSpell
Durham Report detailed that she took MULTIPLE illegal campaign contributions from FOREIGN POWERS in 2016 and that she KNEW they were illegal and SOUGHT THEM OUT.

She should be in jail.
Ghost your boy Trump is flat out orange turd atleast ole Mike has the balls to call him out

Ghost your boy Trump is flat out orange turd atleast ole Mike has the balls to call him out
Amazing, but not surprising how you continue to post about Trump and will not react or discuss the current bumbling, stumbling, fool and his half wit administration running our country into the ground. You are a typical liberal, deflect, deflect, deflect.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT