ADVERTISEMENT

Biden falling down AGAIN a great metaphor for his presidency.

He tripped over a sandbag bozo give it a break
A sandbag is the size of a medium sized dog. And I doubt anyone threw the sandbag in front of him.

It’s something a lucid person is aware of when walking around on a stage.

It’s embarrassing. The stairs. The bike. The sandbag. In that same anoint of time how many times have you fallen down? My money is on zero.

You’re watching elder abuse and the US is showing incredible weakness.

He tripped over a sandbag bozo give it a break
please feel free to post a video of that sand bag as every angle I have seen I do not see and sandbag- he tripped because he tried to show he was capable a sorta running and his legs did not match his mind set

Reactions: fatman76
please feel free to post a video of that sand bag as every angle I have seen I do not see and sandbag- he tripped because he tried to show he was capable a sorta running and his legs did not match his mind set
It’s in the second photo in the article opie posted. It’s black. It’s typically for stages where video is being taken.

But I noticed in this video something sadder than the fall - how badly he failed at getting back up. If he hadn’t had help…

A sandbag is the size of a medium sized dog. And I doubt anyone threw the sandbag in front of him.

It’s something a lucid person is aware of when walking around on a stage.

It’s embarrassing. The stairs. The bike. The sandbag. In that same anoint of time how many times have you fallen down? My money is on zero.

You’re watching elder abuse and the US is showing incredible weakness.
The Secret Service guy owns me. He's not even concerned, just running up kinda shaking his head, thinking "FFS....the dumb SOB has done it again."

It’s in the second photo in the article opie posted. It’s black. It’s typically for stages where video is being taken.

But I noticed in this video something sadder than the fall - how badly he failed at getting back up. If he hadn’t had help…

You're right. He had resigned himself to the fact that he couldn't get up and was just sprawled out. Wow.

• Sad
Well I appreciate your synopsis on the matter there Mr. I’m not taking time to show you a video, you got eyeballs just take your Trump glasses off and look it up yourself

1) Presidents shouldn't salute. They're dogshit at it. Reagan started this nonsense, the CiC is a civilian for a reason.

2) Air Force academy dress uniforms are the gayest thing outside of a drag show.

3) There's at least two sandbags clearly visible and he should have seen them in addition to the fact that no one moving that slowly should be able to trip that hard. I walk with a cane and I can't lift my feet higher then 10 inches and I've fallen down maybe four times since my stroke three years ago.

4) LOL

Reactions: BCSpell
What's higher, the number of times Hiden has hit his head falling, or the number of times @gatorspeed had to fall on his head to think that voting for Hiden was the smart play?
Well well I see Mr Christian has spoken! First I don’t drop low to make fun of an elderly person president or not falling, which Trump did himself I’m sure more than once or twice, Ghost I’ve decided you need alotttt of prayer daily, Satan has you by the balls bubba and he ain’t letting go, but as I’ve said before ( looking at most of your post) you really don’t mind, and as for voting, there’s no way I would consider voting for a crook especially one that so Lovey Dovey with Putin and Kim Jong, remember this when your spewing your garbage

Well well I see Mr Christian has spoken! First I don’t drop low to make fun of an elderly person president or not falling, which Trump did himself I’m sure more than once or twice, Ghost I’ve decided you need alotttt of prayer daily, Satan has you by the balls bubba and he ain’t letting go, but as I’ve said before ( looking at most of your post) you really don’t mind, and as for voting, there’s no way I would consider voting for a crook especially one that so Lovey Dovey with Putin and Kim Jong, remember this when your spewing your garbage
Did you vote for Biden? So you have proven yourself a liar with that statement. Also, did you ever hear the name Xi Jinping? You know, the love of your boy Biden.

You did hear the entire Russia collusion thing was made up from wholecloth, right? Like Hillary literally paid someone to write fiction, and the FBI, DOJ and Obama WH all knew it was fake.

Not sure the news outlets you watch are keeping you properly informed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT