ADVERTISEMENT

Batteries cost more than the car

2.5 hours? salt and pepper and cayenne, sear on both sides for a minutes, 10 minutes in a 450 oven. I'm hungry now. ain't nobody got time for all that!
careful with cooking meats on high temperatures, it creates carcinogens.

2.5 hours? salt and pepper and cayenne, sear on both sides for a minutes, 10 minutes in a 450 oven. I'm hungry now. ain't nobody got time for all that!
It's easy and you have a big window to get all the sides perfect.

Then the meat takes center stage and isn't sitting there over-resting while your wife effs around with potatoes and brussel sprouts.

It's easy and you have a big window to get all the sides perfect.

Then the meat takes center stage and isn't sitting there over-resting while your wife effs around with potatoes and brussel sprouts.
See there's your problem. Vegetables.

And/or marriage.

How long in the Sous Vide? I find it changes the texture if you go too long.

And dust then sear, right?

Last time I did it I coated liberally with salt and left in the fridge uncovered on a rack for 24 hours.

Just before putting in the bag I added fresh course Madagascar pepper and cooked at 132 for 2.5 hours. Seared on a grill and they were delicious. Costco Prime Ribeye.
2 hrs usually...125 is rare...dust before sear if you wish but I do it after also. I have to watch my sodium. I am on 3 BP meds.

been looking a how to cook lower cuts of meat to a a nice tender and flavorful steak. I am already buying chuck rolls and cutting out chuck eyes and denver steaks. Chuck eyes are basically the last of the ribeye that tapers off into the chuck. When properly seasoned and cooked these are as delicious as any steak. There is a video where a guy is claiming he can make chuck roast taste as good as a steak. I have not tried it yet. Bought last chuckroll for $5.39/pound. I got 12 steaks ~ 8 oz each, 6 roasts ~ 2lbs each and ~ 5 lbs of stew meat. ~ 2-3 lbs of waste

Sous vide is almost as hands off as a crockpot. You are not going to burn anything. Prep time is about 5 min and starting with hot tap water allows the machine to come to temp quick. Get home at 4 eat by 6 -615 ish

2 hrs usually...125 is rare...dust before sear if you wish but I do it after also. I have to watch my sodium. I am on 3 BP meds.

been looking a how to cook lower cuts of meat to a a nice tender and flavorful steak. I am already buying chuck rolls and cutting out chuck eyes and denver steaks. Chuck eyes are basically the last of the ribeye that tapers off into the chuck. When properly seasoned and cooked these are as delicious as any steak. There is a video where a guy is claiming he can make chuck roast taste as good as a steak. I have not tried it yet. Bought last chuckroll for $5.39/pound. I got 12 steaks ~ 8 oz each, 6 roasts ~ 2lbs each and ~ 5 lbs of stew meat. ~ 2-3 lbs of waste
I do Chuck and Arm roasts at 135 for 24-40 hours.

If it's fatty enough it's delicious.

Sous vide is almost as hands off as a crockpot. You are not going to burn anything. Prep time is about 5 min and starting with hot tap water allows the machine to come to temp quick. Get home at 4 eat by 6 -615 ish
This.

There is nothing easier or more reliable.

And when I'm cooking steak I'm not watching my sodium, my gut or my cholesterol. If I can't enjoy certain things just put me in a box.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
This.

There is nothing easier or more reliable.

And when I'm cooking steak I'm not watching my sodium, my gut or my cholesterol. If I can't enjoy certain things just put me in a box.
I have lost 40 lbs on keto/carnivore...cholesterol is a big pharmacy boogeyman used to push statin drugs...sodium jacks me up and I have adapted to lower levels...still season with it but use min amount to taste...gotten to where it's too bitter/strong in amounts I used to use in the past

Tessy is a beast. Educate yourself boyo
This is from the gay dude you cream your pants over. You know, the one who stalks the young Barron Trump.

44d06dd3919eb4878253872399153de3f8ec89dbf9aa48e84af71df9f3e4c24f_1.webp

• Wow
Reactions: fatman76
A healthier way to prepare meats. Make sure the welfare of the animal is good. Don’t by from factory farms
This is true. Raise your own meat, or know someone who does and buy from them. This also extends to fresh produce ( chemical fertilizers / pesticides). The shit that goes on with our food is nuts.

Reactions: Mdfgator
I have lost 40 lbs on keto/carnivore...cholesterol is a big pharmacy boogeyman used to push statin drugs...sodium jacks me up and I have adapted to lower levels...still season with it but use min amount to taste...gotten to where it's too bitter/strong in amounts I used to use in the past
Try potassium chloride, I used to use it as a salt alternative and it did just fine providing flavor w/o all the salt/sodium issues.

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator

Only an idiot could fall for this boondoggle!
The whole thing summed up in one quote...

"It's sad to see any company go bankrupt, but we expect to see more of them in the EV space," Thomas Hayes, chairman at hedge fund Great Hill Capital, told FOX Business. "At the end of the day, it is unclear whether people actually want EVs, or they simply want Teslas." Hayes said there is a difference because one is a commodity and one — Tesla — is a brand, lifestyle and ideology.

@Mdfgator boyfriend butt-boy mocks the deplorableS

What a clown.

Point 1 - sales are increasing. But doesn’t mention by how much.
Point 2 - insulting people making informed decisions that are counter to what the gov’t wants NEVER works.

How many people that have decided to not purchase an EV are going to rush out and buy one because Buttedgeedge is insulting them?

The same butt plug who made a failed attempt at showing the public he was riding a bike to work when he got busted getting out of a Chevy Suburban, then taking his bicycle and helmet out of the gas guzzling SUV just 1/8 of a mile from where he works. Butt Plugger really believes none of us remember.

This is one stupid fudge packer

What a clown.

Point 1 - sales are increasing. But doesn’t mention by how much.
Point 2 - insulting people making informed decisions that are counter to what the gov’t wants NEVER works.

How many people that have decided to not purchase an EV are going to rush out and buy one because Buttedgeedge is insulting them?
And I seriously doubt sales are increasing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT