ADVERTISEMENT

Batteries cost more than the car

If everyone bought a “Tessy” you wouldn’t be able to turn the lights on

It’s just “maff”

Everyone cannot buy a tessy fats they produce 2mm a year. It takes time to build factories and ramp up, it takes time for the infrastructure to keep up too. The largest burden on the grid in the foreseeable future is AI, massive amounts of power needed to run the data centers that are coming. You know the ones that show you that the founding fathers were people of color. And Larry bird was black.

Everyone cannot buy a tessy fats they produce 2mm a year. It takes time to build factories and ramp up, it takes time for the infrastructure to keep up too. The largest burden on the grid in the foreseeable future is AI, massive amounts of power needed to run the data centers that are coming. You know the ones that show you that the founding fathers were people of color. And Larry bird was black.
AI and data centers are an ADDITIVE burden on the grid.

You keep saying over and over that EV’s are the future, and your party keeps making mandates like 2035 100% EV sales. 14 states copied your governor’s mandate.

There isn’t adequate infrastructure to support this insanity. EV’s are not ready, it’s not supportable. Raw materials to make the battery and the power supply to support it both don’t “maff”.

If we can move to gas hybrids or ultra fuel efficient turbo ICE cars we might be able to find something that works.

But that isn’t the plan…the plan is liberal insanity.

AI and data centers are an ADDITIVE burden on the grid.

You keep saying over and over that EV’s are the future, and your party keeps making mandates like 2035 100% EV sales. 14 states copied your governor’s mandate.

There isn’t adequate infrastructure to support this insanity. EV’s are not ready, it’s not supportable. Raw materials to make the battery and the power supply to support it both don’t “maff”.

If we can move to gas hybrids or ultra fuel efficient turbo ICE cars we might be able to find something that works.

But that isn’t the plan…the plan is liberal insanity.
they are the future fats, do you know what the future means??

Movies 30 years ago thought we’d all be driving flying cars too.

Progress happens but it takes time.

EV’s are an extremely imperfect solution.
lol, yes this isnt the movies and electric cars are real, i drive one... LOL there is nothing perfect in the world dont let perfect stand in the way of moving forward...

lol, yes this isnt the movies and electric cars are real, i drive one... LOL there is nothing perfect in the world dont let perfect stand in the way of moving forward...
What are the plans to upgrade the grid to handle everyone driving an EV?

What happens to the cost of the rare earth minerals that make up the batteries when demand goes up 10,000%?

Do you have any clue how commodities work?

What are the plans to upgrade the grid to handle everyone driving an EV?

What happens to the cost of the rare earth minerals that make up the batteries when demand goes up 10,000%?

Do you have any clue how commodities work?
I am not in that business but Tessy is all over it, start following Elon and Tessy on X, educate yourself. You sound like a peak oil lunatic, how did that work out!! Don’t bet against mankind you commie, we always win.

I am not in that business but Tessy is all over it, start following Elon and Tessy on X, educate yourself. You sound like a peak oil lunatic, how did that work out!! Don’t bet against mankind you commie, we always win.
Bending the knee to your crown prince again?

Almost sounds like you're running on faith.

I thought you said religious people were nuts?

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Bending the knee to your crown prince again?

Almost sounds like you're running on faith.

I thought you said religious people were nuts?
They are, completely insane. Don’t bet against progress it’s the American way!! We lead the world in everything. You know who leads the USA??? You’re not gonna like it……..

California!

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
They are, completely insane. Don’t bet against progress it’s the American way!! We lead the world in everything. You know who leads the USA??? You’re not gonna like it……..

California!
And you left?

I guess you just couldn’t run with the big dogs.

I don’t want to know how you know that.

I cook my steaks sous vide, like a real Frenchman.
-marinade in soy, wine and cavenders (in the bag)
-sous vide to 125
-sear and
-dust again with cavenders

CavendersGreekSeasoning-1.jpg

you are welcome :)

• Love
Reactions: fatman76

People who fall for this are some of THE DUMBEST PEOPLE on this entire planet. They are the people democrats COUNT ON to stay in office. Their party is made up of either SUPER wealthy...or SUPER stupid. If you do not know which of those you are...go look in your checking account. If you do not have 500 million in your account...you have your answer.

People who fall for this are some of THE DUMBEST PEOPLE on this entire planet. They are the people democrats COUNT ON to stay in office. Their party is made up of either SUPER wealthy...or SUPER stupid. If you do not know which of those you are...go look in your checking account. If you do not have 500 million in your account...you have your answer.
Have you test driven a test yet? Most amazing car I have ever driven. It’s amazing!!

-marinade in soy, wine and cavenders (in the bag)
-sous vide to 125
-sear and
-dust again with cavenders

CavendersGreekSeasoning-1.jpg

you are welcome :)
How long in the Sous Vide? I find it changes the texture if you go too long.

And dust then sear, right?

Last time I did it I coated liberally with salt and left in the fridge uncovered on a rack for 24 hours.

Just before putting in the bag I added fresh course Madagascar pepper and cooked at 132 for 2.5 hours. Seared on a grill and they were delicious. Costco Prime Ribeye.

How long in the Sous Vide? I find it changes the texture if you go too long.

And dust then sear, right?

Last time I did it I coated liberally with salt and left in the fridge uncovered on a rack for 24 hours.

Just before putting in the bag I added fresh course Madagascar pepper and cooked at 132 for 2.5 hours. Seared on a grill and they were delicious. Costco Prime Ribeye.
2.5 hours? salt and pepper and cayenne, sear on both sides for a minutes, 10 minutes in a 450 oven. I'm hungry now. ain't nobody got time for all that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT