ADVERTISEMENT

Batteries cost more than the car

Whatever you ask, MDFer will only give you the same answer, test drive it, "I had my tessie for 15 years, and to educate yourself.
6 years jelly. And no, I only suggest people test drive it that think it’s a fad, I am sure they did the same with the iPhone. Progress can be scary to a lot of people. Change can be scary. I don’t understand it, but it’s real. You should test drive a ready model S. Insane car, will blow your skirt off.

If you only knew me! LOLOL Mr easygoing in the flesh...until you F w me or my Country. LOL I do get riled up for my love of America, and I CLEARLY see the direction we are going...and if someone does not like how I show it...they can stick it where the sun never shines. I prefer to fight BEFORE we lose America...instead of crying about it after. And libs are THE biggest threat to this
All you do is complain about this great country of ours. You don’t stop complaining. America is a western liberal free society. FREE, that means everyone not just old white guys.

Of course
Assuming EV growth continues upward over time and obviously the necessary increase in battery production, are there concerns about the mining operations necessary to procure the necessary minerals and what affect that would have on the earth, if any, from a carbon neutral point of view. And related to that is where the batteries are produced. Will the United States be producing any significant percentage of batteries in the future or will we be too dependent on foreign foes?
I think those are fair questions.

Reactions: fatman76
Whatever you ask, MDFer will only give you the same answer, test drive it, "I had my tessie for 15 years, and to educate yourself.
Just the tip, son.

In owned CA.

Trump is a liberal (while he defends liberals daily)

Trump shut down the country

Stimi loving commies

I think that’s the entire character in 7 repeated phrases.

Just the tip, son.

In owned CA.

Stimi loving commies

Sheepy sheepish sheep food eating sheeple.

Assuming EV growth continues upward over time and obviously the necessary increase in battery production, are there concerns about the mining operations necessary to procure the necessary minerals and what affect that would have on the earth, if any, from a carbon neutral point of view. And related to that is where the batteries are produced. Will the United States be producing any significant percentage of batteries in the future or will we be too dependent on foreign foes?
I think those are fair questions.
first, i dont care about carbon nuetral, second, no there is no concern with mining the minerals, all mining has some impact, but its a rounding error in the grand scheme of things. Tesla, makes its battaries in the USA.

Just the tip, son.

In owned CA.

Stimi loving commies

trumps a raging fiscal liberal, which is all that matters. socially, this is the usa, let freedom ring. i know youre a social conservative and fiscal liberal so you like trump. He is a populist con man, your kind is most common. Sheep too afraid to live freely and too dumb to compete without easy money.

• Haha
trumps a raging fiscal liberal, which is all that matters. socially, this is the usa, let freedom ring. i know youre a social conservative and fiscal liberal so you like trump. He is a populist con man, your kind is most common. Sheep too afraid to live freely and too dumb to compete without easy money.
Yea that one time $900 stimulus check really canceled out Bidenflation 😂😂😂

You don’t live on the same planet as the rest of us. You say you hate the very things you vote for. It’s a special kind of mental illness I’ve never seen before.

And there it is. BINGO!

• Haha
6 years jelly. And no, I only suggest people test drive it that think it’s a fad, I am sure they did the same with the iPhone. Progress can be scary to a lot of people. Change can be scary. I don’t understand it, but it’s real. You should test drive a ready model S. Insane car, will blow your skirt off.

first, i dont care about carbon nuetral, second, no there is no concern with mining the minerals, all mining has some impact, but its a rounding error in the grand scheme of things. Tesla, makes its battaries in the USA.

So you say Tesla makes its batteries in the USA. So no components/minerals from foreign countries? So no partnerships with any foreign companies?

Vehicles are now stranded on a closed portion of Interstate 80 in a major major snow storm in the Sierras with temps in the 20's. Would you rather try to survive in an EV where outside low temps have a significant affect on the battery as well as running the heater or would you rather try to survive in a gasoline powered engine vehicle?
Now someone on here will always pick an EV because there are simply zero downsides for any EV.

Yea that one time $900 stimulus check really canceled out Bidenflation 😂😂😂

You don’t live on the same planet as the rest of us. You say you hate the very things you vote for. It’s a special kind of mental illness I’ve never seen before.
Added nearly 8 trillion to the debt pile in four years nickel. That’s a lot of stimi.

Added nearly 8 trillion to the debt pile in four years nickel. That’s a lot of stimi.
Trump
2016 - $19.5T
2020 - $26.9T
= $7.4T in 4 years ($1.85T/year - with $4T in Covid spending)

Biden
2020 - $26.9T
2023 - $34.4T
= $7.5 in THREE years ($2.5T/year - with no pandemic)
He's adding $1T every 100 days while bragging he cut the deficit.

You've lost this stupid argument on clearly documented facts. But I know the truth isn't import to you, you have a narrative to parrot and a derangement syndrome affliction.

Can you even eat an orange? Are you a scurvy risk?

Much of the borrowing and subsequent debt increase was due to policies put in place before Trump took office. Debt was already projected to grow by about $3 trillion for the four years of his term when he took office. So part of the increase was baked in the cake from day 1 of his term.

Trump
2016 - $19.5T
2020 - $26.9T
= $7.4T in 4 years ($1.85T/year - with $4T in Covid spending)

Biden
2020 - $26.9T
2023 - $34.4T
= $7.5 in THREE years ($2.5T/year - with no pandemic)
He's adding $1T every 100 days while bragging he cut the deficit.

You've lost this stupid argument on clearly documented facts. But I know the truth isn't import to you, you have a narrative to parrot and a derangement syndrome affliction.

Can you even eat an orange? Are you a scurvy risk?

I didn’t and won’t vote for either, but just the tip, ie opening Pandora’s box, is the issue. You are an enemy of the people if you vote for Trump. Period, I cannot make it more clear. This is all trumps tax code fyi. It’s absolutely awful. Worst I have ever seen, and there are a lot of bad ones out there.

• Haha
I didn’t and won’t vote for either, but just the tip, ie opening Pandora’s box, is the issue. You are an enemy of the people if you vote for Trump. Period, I cannot make it more clear. This is all trumps tax code fyi. It’s absolutely awful. Worst I have ever seen, and there are a lot of bad ones out there.
So who or what are you an enemy of if you vote for Biden?

Trump’s economy was booming prior to Covid, which the Dem party funded and unleashed through bio labs in China to steal an election from someone who actually wanted good things for the people of this country.

If you really cared about immigration, the economy and debt, you’d vote for Trump.

But you’re all talk and all TDS all of the time.

Trump’s economy was booming prior to Covid, which the Dem party funded and unleashed through bio labs in China to steal an election from someone who actually wanted good things for the people of this country.

If you really cared about immigration, the economy and debt, you’d vote for Trump.

But you’re all talk and all TDS all of the time.
It was a typical liberal boom fueled by 5% budget deficits. FYI, we had never run 5% budget deficits outside of war or recession in the history of our great republic. I am not a fan of liberal fiscal and monetary policies. They do produce a sugar high though..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT