ADVERTISEMENT

Bahahaha....Kirby Sucks

And yep...still just as silly as before. Nobody has won anything at MSU which you all know but you have to suspend all logic to continue with the Mullen hasn’t won anything blah, blah, blah. And you’re just blatantly flip flopping now because all of you proclaimed all summer how you were going to win a national title and knock off Bama blah, blah, blah...that sounds like something a great coach would accomplish. But after another failure now you wanna talk about what Mullen has or hasn’t done to deflect away from Kirby falling flat on his face again. Predictable.
Isn't that what you are doing when you make fun of Kirby? Deflecting from Mullen's lack of accomplishments..

Isn't that what you are doing when you make fun of Kirby? Deflecting from Mullen's lack of accomplishments..

You don't honestly still think you are going to beat us, do you? Missouri beat USC-e by 20.

Time for realism. We are in a battle with Missouri for the SEC East. You will finish third.

You don't honestly still think you are going to beat us, do you? Missouri beat USC-e by 20.

Time for realism. We are in a battle with Missouri for the SEC East. You will finish third.
Of course I think we are going to beat you!

Of course I think we are going to beat you!

You barely beat an overrated Notre Dame team with a home night game. You got physically whipped and beaten by a 2-3 USC-e team. You had to rally to beat Tennessee.

Look, your schedule is backloaded. Your easiest games were first, so you have gotten by and built up a false sense of your abilities.

But you are going to lose to Florida, Missouri, and Auburn, and finish 4-4 in the SEC. Accept it now, it will hurt less later.

Reactions: PacoGator19

Lmao. Desperate reach. Your fan base and by extension Kirby gets made fun of because you all are one of the most arrogant fan bases in college football despite not winning anything. And if you all hadn’t invaded this board because of your insecurity you probably wouldn’t get brought up at all, like it was for the longest.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Lmao. Desperate reach. Your fan base and by extension Kirby gets made fun of because you all are one of the most arrogant fan bases in college football despite not winning anything. And if you all hadn’t invaded this board because of your insecurity you probably wouldn’t get brought up at all, like it was for the longest.

Truth.

Until we had the flea infestation, we never discussed UGa except 1) When discussing the season as a whole and 2)When UGa was the next game on the schedule. Even then it was mostly people posting the Georgia song.

It's a going thing you weren't Clemson's AD or the CFB world would have never seen Dabo.

Not sure what that means. Saban wanted to turn the job over to Kirby, but he kept waiting for the light to come on for Kirbs and it never did. Kirbs was told he wasn't replacing Saban and that's why he started job hunting after the 2013 season.

Thank goodness Georgia saw something in him that Saban did not LOL

He should be. He inherited a Top 10 program and has signed #1 talent since being there.

Mullen inherited a trainwreck and has won 16 of his first 20 games. Kirby was 15-5 at this same point with a better program and better talent.
If you don't think Fkorida had talent we he took over I don't know what to tell you. Georgia and Florida always have talent...

Truth.

Until we had the flea infestation, we never discussed UGa except 1) When discussing the season as a whole and 2)When UGa was the next game on the schedule. Even then it was mostly people posting the Georgia song.
I seriously doubt that except for the fact that we were an easy win for y'all when Richt was our coach

If you don't think Fkorida had talent we he took over I don't know what to tell you. Georgia and Florida always have talent...

Georgia clearly had more talent and Kirby has clearly recruited better talent.

Yet Mullen has won more games at this point than Kirbs did at Georgia.

Gotta be the coaching.

I seriously doubt that except for the fact that we were an easy win for y'all when Richt was our coach

Well, feel free to look at the posting history for threads about Georgia. Laker Gator has made a living pulling 3-4 year old threads, so you shouldn't have a problem doing the same.

Georgia clearly had more talent and Kirby has clearly recruited better talent.

Yet Mullen has won more games at this point than Kirbs did at Georgia.

Gotta be the coaching.
Yet here Mullen is without even a division title to show for it. Like I said...if Mullen is as great as you say and Kirby is as bad as you say it seems like Florida should win easily in November. We'll see if that happens...

Yet here Mullen is without even a division title to show for it. Like I said...if Mullen is as great as you say and Kirby is as bad as you say it seems like Florida should win easily in November. We'll see if that happens...

So you think he should have led Mississippi State to division titles over Bama and LSU? Really?

Or that, in his ONE season as UF coach, he should have won the division title? Well, he was 20 minutes away from doing it last year, this year we will see if we can beat Missouri, they are our biggest obstacle.

So Mullen has a better record than Kirby did at this point AND with less talent and with a program in disarray, yet you are still trying to claim Kirby did more?

LOL Ok bro. Point me to Mullen losing to SC at home and I'll think about it.

How did Smart lose with the best S&C coach in the country and the best oline coach in the country to go along with all those 5 stars and the best QB, oline and RBs in the country?

As usual this happens every year for UGA. Wait until next year talk has already begun. They keep stepping all over themselves. It’s actually gotten quite comical.

You’ve been running with this argument all summer and it’s just as silly now as it was then. Circumstances matter. Neither Dabo or Saban took their teams to a national title in year 2, so by your logic Kirby is better than both since he did, right? Richt has a better record than Kirby through the same number of games too so Richt is better too right? But if anyone made that argument you’d all claim Kirby was way better than Richt.

No matter how many times you guys try to act like Kirby is a miracle worker he isn’t. He inherited a program that averaged 10 wins over 15 years and who’s team talent composite was 6th in the country at the time he was hired. Bama was the only team in the SEC with a higher talent composite at 1, which means ihe inherited a situation ripe for a quick turnaround. You can keep holding on but there isn’t anybody besides a few of you left who thinks Kirby is a good coach. He just lost to an unranked team at home AGAIN with one of the most talented teams in college football in a year when many people were predicting them to win a national title. And his dimbass coaching decisions again played a huge part in. You’d better hope he keeps signing #1 classes because anything less than that and he’s a 4-5 loss a year coach. Hell he’s averaging 3 right now with some of the most talented teams in the sport.
Kirby is a superior recruiter. Mullen is the superior game day coach.

Why should any rival fan on here man up? Florida tards here still think Mullins is a great coach despite a two touchdown loss this past Saturday

Last edited:
I wouldn't 100% write GA off yet. I doubt they can outscore Bama with Tua and those receivers but they have a lot of talent on that team. I think our game with them will be a tough one to win still.
100%...i have an unhealthy feelings about UGA but they are very good. The last game isn't going to predict the rest of their season for them...it's a footnote though.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
100%...i have an unhealthy feelings about UGA but they are very good. The last game isn't going to predict the rest of their season for them...it's a footnote though.
Very good teams don’t lose to a team with a 2-3 record on their home field with a backup QB. UGA has a good team that is playing below their talent level.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Why should any rival fan on here man up? Florida tards here still think Mullins is a great coach despite a two touchdown loss this past Saturday

This type of response from M\the most insecure person on the Rivals sites is totally predictable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT