ADVERTISEMENT

Bahahaha....Kirby Sucks

Nah! If Dan Quinn gets the boot in Atlanta, we'll welcome him back in Gainesville as a DC(yeah, I know I'm dreaming, or am I?).
What I'm really hoping for is Garrett gets the boot in Dallas and Jerry Jones makes Lincoln Riley an offer he can't refuse. :) Quinn needs to be a DC for sure.

LOL... you're hilarious. Don't worry, Pruitt will be your next coach.

I'd love to have him back as DC, he was miles better as a recruiter and DC than Kirby was. Just look at Bama's defensive stats when Kirby was DC vs when Pruitt was. I believe I've shown you them before, haven't I?

He has been singing Pruitt's praises all offseason.

Then show us all the links. I said Pruitt was a better DC at Bama than Kirby was, because he was. Bama's defense had better stats and rankings across the board under Pruitt vs under Kirby.

Not debatable that Pruitt was the better DC for Bama. Sorry. Oh and for a bonus....Kirby's best defensive teams at Bama as DC were when Pruitt was also on the staff.

Just saying.

What I'm really hoping for is Garrett gets the boot in Dallas and Jerry Jones makes Lincoln Riley an offer he can't refuse. :) Quinn needs to be a DC for sure.
I don't see him coming back to college as a DC, but he's a great defensive coach as well as a great recruiter. I'd hate to see him go to Miami or FSU as a head coach.
I think Arthur Blank is an idiot if he gives up on Quinn after this season. That Falcons defense has been hit with the injury bug.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I don't see him coming back to college as a DC, but he's a great defensive coach as well as a great recruiter. I'd hate to see him go to Miami or FSU as a head coach.
I think Arthur Blank is an idiot if he gives up on Quinn after this season. That Falcons defense has been hit with the injury bug.
I really like Quinn as a coach but afraid he's totally lost the team and a change will have to be made to right the ship.

I really like Quinn as a coach but afraid he's totally lost the team and a change will have to be made to right the ship.
It sucks for Dan Quinn but you're right, a change is needed.
Aside from Rex Ryan, I do like these candidates to replace Quinn.
https://thefalconswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/10/falcons-dan-quinn-coaching-candidates-nfl/
I don't know why I'm even discussing the Falcons since I am a Dolphin fan. I hope Brian Flores is building something in Miami since I have no confidence in building a team around Josh Rosen.
As for the Falcons, they need to replace an aging Matty Ice soon, probably next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
It sucks for Dan Quinn but you're right, a change is needed.
Aside from Rex Ryan, I do like these candidates to replace Quinn.
https://thefalconswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/10/falcons-dan-quinn-coaching-candidates-nfl/
I don't know why I'm even discussing the Falcons since I am a Dolphin fan. I hope Brian Flores is building something in Miami since I have no confidence in building a team around Josh Rosen.
As for the Falcons, they need to replace an aging Matty Ice soon, probably next season.

I actually think they should go ahead and trade Matt Ryan, get some draft capital, and if they don't end up with the number 1 pick and get Tua, they'll have plenty of options available to them.

Quinn is done, and I don't think Arthur Blank will Fire him mid-season only because Arthur Blank is actually one of the good guys, but Quinn put it on himself. He took control
Over the defense again and hired a new OC. This was his prove himself year, and it's gone miserably wrong.

It's bad enough that a guy like Arthur Blank May seriously fire him before the season is over.

Something tells me your eyes ate brown. Aight?

Dude the Pruitt vs Kirbs comparison isn't up for debate. You can easily see for yourself where Bama's defenses ranked with Pruitt as DC vs as Kirbs at DC. You can also easily check and see which recruits Pruitt is credited with signing vs the ones Kirbs signed.

Sounds about right with the education level in the state of Florida...
Hurr durr good’n. How many football players were hidden in the UGA ROTC program during WW2 while everyone lost their players to the draft and volunteers? I’ll give you a hint. All of them. They teach that in the state of Georgia? I know that answer too.

Hurr durr good’n. How many football players were hidden in the UGA ROTC program during WW2 while everyone lost their players to the draft and volunteers? I’ll give you a hint. All of them. They teach that in the state of Georgia? I know that answer too.
That seems very relevant to the discussion...

It's amusing that they were basically traitors to our country in a time of war just to win a national title and STILL weren't able to pull it off. Ohio State was the national champ in '42.

What's even funnier is they commemorate this incredible fail by claiming a national title anyway based on the Litkenhous poll. That's right, let that soak in. Traitor title bestowed by LITKENHOUS.

Who is Litkenhous? No idea, probably a Georgia alum to make a choice this stupid. Bubba Litkenhous? Goober Litkenhous? Possibly Scooter.

Reactions: fsumc
It's amusing that they were basically traitors to our country in a time of war just to win a national title and STILL weren't able to pull it off. Ohio State was the national champ in '42.

What's even funnier is they commemorate this incredible fail by claiming a national title anyway based on the Litkenhous poll. That's right, let that soak in. Traitor title bestowed by LITKENHOUS.

Who is Litkenhous? No idea, probably a Georgia alum to make a choice this stupid. Bubba Litkenhous? Goober Litkenhous? Possibly Scooter.
Sounds German...

Reactions: EvilWayz
You're not a happy person are you?
Stop projecting. Your team is on the verge of a four loss season after running your mouths about finally winning it all throughout the offseason. Just accept the suck, it makes things easier.

Stop projecting. Your team is on the verge of a four loss season after running your mouths about finally winning it all throughout the offseason. Just accept the suck, it makes things easier.
Ha ha. We'll see...

Ok. Whatever you say. The season isn't over yet.
No the season isn’t over yet but you lost to South Carolina on your HOME field with the best QB, RB and oline coach in the country and best Dline and best S&C coach. That is what we have been told all offseason long. Oh yeah you have Coley as your OC.

Georgia losses:
South Carolina
Florida (count it, it's happening)
Auburn (count it, it's happening)
TAMU (50-50)
Bowl game (50-50)

Georgia will finish somewhere between 10-3 and 8-5.

Georgia losses:
South Carolina
TAMU (50-50)
Bowl game (50-50)

Jimbo is going to bend Kirby over.

Georgia losses:
South Carolina
TAMU (50-50)
Bowl game (50-50)

Sounds like you yave it all figured out...

I don’t mean to drag politics into this but clearly the Department of Education has been a colossal failure.
This is the best economy in 12 years and yeah everyone is against Common Core it's terrible. I know lots of teachers and none of them like it. The dumbest thing I've ever seen in child education in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT