ADVERTISEMENT

Bahahaha....Kirby Sucks

Nope... I'm not saying that. I said this was the year. I said 11-1 regular season SEC champ. I was wrong... because what I just witnessed isn't coming close to winning out. I talked football crap to @LizardGrad89 @oozie7 @instaGATOR @sadgator @gatorbuilderorlando @gatordad3 @EvilWayz @PacoGator19 @grommit and others (sorry if I didn't mention everyone). Hats off to whomever kept telling me Coley wasn't the answer... you were right (may have been a Nole). I'm here for my medicine... have at it.

I just now dropped in,,, to see what condition your condition was in... :confused: ----- :D

Way to man-up to your rival smack. o_O
So you'll get a pass from me on the crow-dinner. :cool:

Last edited:
However, the Jaxbitchmutt is a day late and a functioning brain short, so he can instead continue to celebrate with ole 4th&Dumb.... :p

I don't have any problems admitting Kirby's faults...he is very stubborn and needs to learn on the job. He'll get better or he won't have a job. I believe he will improve.

You would think for all of Kirby's faults you pointed out (which I agree with many) that it would be easy for a coach in his 10th year to beat him...but Mullen hasn't. He'll have another chance in November and if he doesn't beat Kirby I'm sure many of you will have plenty of excuses.

Just quit with the same old BS invalid argument. Mullen was a head coach, Smart was a DC. Mullen coached Miss St.,a traditional SEC middle of the road to bottom program, to unprecedented success. Was he 0 and whatever to Saban (as is just about everybody else), then you can argue that, he's not 0 and whatever to Smart...stupid argument, come up with something better

Mullen is in his 10th year as a coach and has nothing to show for it. You are more than welcome to act like he is some great coach if you want but the fact remains that he has not beaten Kirby. He'll have another chance in November...

Best HC in MsSt's history.
Coached them to a #1 Ranking for the 1st time in history.
Went to 8 consecutive bowl games.
Had a 6-2 (.750) record in those 8 bowls.

You're FoS with your always 'selective memory' of their match-ups.

2008 In the SEC-C Game: When they had fairly even talent at their disposal.

12-0 UA DC 4th & Dumb 20 - 31 Dan the Man 11-1 UF OC o_O

A coaching fact that this nuttlicker always ignores, or tries to pretend never happened...:cool:

Truth.

Until we had the flea infestation, we never discussed UGa except 1) When discussing the season as a whole and 2)When UGa was the next game on the schedule. Even then it was mostly people posting the Georgia song.

Isn't it telling when it's UGA posters on a Gator Board, not UF posters on a UGA board?

What Gator would want to post on a nuttlickers board? :confused:

And apparently, even some of the nuttlickers don't want to either, so they infest here.... :rolleyes:

Best HC in MsSt's history.
Coached them to a #1 Ranking for the 1st time in history.
Went to 8 consecutive bowl games.
Had a 6-2 (.750) record in those 8 bowls.

You're FoS with your always 'selective memory' of their match-ups.

2008 In the SEC-C Game: When they had fairly even talent at their disposal.

12-0 UA DC 4th & Dumb 20 - 31 Dan the Man 11-1 UF OC o_O

A coaching fact that this nuttlicker always ignores, or tries to pretend never happened...:cool:
Best coach in MSU history...that's your defense of Mullen!? Ha ha. Who was his compettition? Sly Croom? Jackie Sherril? Those guys sucked so I would agree with you.

Best coach in MSU history..ha ha! Nice!

Not really. Richt beat all of the UF coaches after Spurrier. Sure Mc and Mus beat him...oh wait, both of those guys have beat Kirby.
If you will notice I am not comparing Kirby to Mc and Mus for a reason. Ha ha.

If you'll notice I am not even defending Kirby as much as saying that he has accomplished more than Mullen.

Last edited:
So Mullen has a better record than Kirby did at this point AND with less talent and with a program in disarray, yet you are still trying to claim Kirby did more?

LOL Ok bro. Point me to Mullen losing to SC at home and I'll think about it.
Why is every one of your Mullen defenses consist of excuses vs accomplishments. Think about it...

All those 5 stars and can’t even beat Muschump in Athens

Au fan here; we got humbled in the swanp. Gators exposed or frosh QB, and played really staunch " D" throughout.

Totality of the facts strongly suggest that UF is the best fb team in the SEC East.

Nope... I'm not saying that. I said this was the year. I said 11-1 regular season SEC champ. I was wrong... because what I just witnessed isn't coming close to winning out. I talked football crap to @LizardGrad89 @oozie7 @instaGATOR @sadgator @gatorbuilderorlando @gatordad3 @EvilWayz @PacoGator19 @grommit and others (sorry if I didn't mention everyone). Hats off to whomever kept telling me Coley wasn't the answer... you were right (may have been a Nole). I'm here for my medicine... have at it.

Very straight up, eyes-open assessment. Take 2 Tylenol and call me in the morning; that's all the medicine you need take.

Your class and personal honor have given a strong report for you.

Yesterday we saw Mullen take Top 15 talent and coach it up to almost beat a Top 5 team on the road.

At the same time, we saw Kirbs take #1 talent and lose to an unranked team. At home.

Anyone that understands the game of college football isn't surprised by what happened in either situation. Mullen isn't an elite recruiter, he IS an elite coach.

Kirbs is an elite recruiter who can't coach. He's a marginally better version of Ed Orgeron and LOL at the Georgia fans here who could never see it.

Like I said, he'll never make it to the 2021 season as Georgia's coach.

PS: I see a couple of the shit posters are still hiding.

AU fan here but not hiding. I agree with the central l message of your post. Barring an epic unravelling this season, I still see KS as your HC through thhe end of the 2021 season.

With 3+ top 3 recruiting classes, UGA is packed to the gills with talent. The onus remains firmly on KS to realize that his past reliance on noth8ng more than elementary schematics functions only to hinder the program from performing at and realizing the full differential output capable of his current personnel.

Rival programs have long - tagged UGA as the most adept at achieving less with more than any other FBS program in the country.

UGA is hugely talented, but is that enough for them to convert this condition into another championship?

I think that is the principle challenge facing UGA football at this moment.

0-1 at respective schools.

Florida/Mullen must win the H2H to be bumped to the next level. That I will admit.
For some freaking reason, that seems easier than it did a few weeks ago. We're playing great defense, but I don't know what we're doing on offense. We're predictable and regressing.

For some freaking reason, that seems easier than it did a few weeks ago. We're playing great defense, but I don't know what we're doing on offense. We're predictable and regressing.
Losing Chaney should have been a blessing...but the replacement wasn't a true upgrade. Losing so many WR's is a killer as well.

Florida is still struggling in the running game, so that's still a concern on our end.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Remember when the UGA fans gloated about Charlton Warren leaving Florida for Georgia? Well, we ended up with Torrian Gray.

Reactions: GatorNation79
You have a crappy OC and a QB that has no confidence and not much at WR. They don’t call him Check Down Fromm for nothing.

So after the game was over Kirby took the time to speak with Mark Stoops but refused to do the same with MusDump, a fellow Dwag, the week before? Why?
He probably thinks he's either Buddy Ryan or Jerry Glanville.

Based on what I have seen from UGA under Smart the way the team has played has regressed. They are still recruiting good but the actual development and play on the field isn’t matching the talent they have.

Losing Chaney should have been a blessing...but the replacement wasn't a true upgrade. Losing so many WR's is a killer as well.

Florida is still struggling in the running game, so that's still a concern on our end.
Georgia hasn’t given up a rushing TD all season. Hope that holds thru the next game.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You have a crappy OC and a QB that has no confidence and not much at WR. They don’t call him Check Down Fromm for nothing.
You call him that. It shows your ignorance of his career. He was top 10 in ypa last year. Our problem is our OC and his scheme this year... not our QB or our WRs. If you're simple (route trees) and predictable (play calling, personnel groups, etc.), then you're not putting your players in a position to be successful... and that's on you (coaches).

Why is every one of your Mullen defenses consist of excuses vs accomplishments. Think about it...

You're the one wanting to dismiss everything except the only stat that favors Kirbs. Also ignoring all of the context around that stat.

If Kirbs is the better and more accomplished coach, how was Mullen able to get a job in 2008 while Kirbs had to stay in Tuscaloosa till Georgia gave him a pity hire?

You do know Kirbs was talking to any job that would listen starting in 2013, right? A lot of good schools had no interest. Now you're seeing why.

You call him that. It shows your ignorance of his career. He was top 10 in ypa last year. Our problem is our OC and his scheme this year... not our QB or our WRs. If you're simple (route trees) and predictable (play calling, personnel groups, etc.), then you're not putting your players in a position to be successful... and that's on you (coaches).
Fromm’s career? He’s 0-5 when he’s attempted more than 30 passes. Let’s not make him out to be better than he is. I do agree you have other bigger problems than just Fromm.

Based on what I have seen from UGA under Smart the way the team has played has regressed. They are still recruiting good but the actual development and play on the field isn’t matching the talent they have.

Same thing Bama saw on defense under Kirbs till we hired Mel Tucker then Jeremy Pruitt to help him out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT