ADVERTISEMENT

Bahahaha....Kirby Sucks

Hiw long before they will say, “We’ll win it all next year” or “Our recruits are still young?” Etc. Etc?
Nope... I'm not saying that. I said this was the year. I said 11-1 regular season SEC champ. I was wrong... because what I just witnessed isn't coming close to winning out. I talked football crap to @LizardGrad89 @oozie7 @instaGATOR @sadgator @gatorbuilderorlando @gatordad3 @EvilWayz @PacoGator19 @grommit and others (sorry if I didn't mention everyone). Hats off to whomever kept telling me Coley wasn't the answer... you were right (may have been a Nole). I'm here for my medicine... have at it.

Nope... I'm not saying that. I said this was the year. I said 11-1 regular season SEC champ. I was wrong... because what I just witnessed isn't coming close to winning out. I talked football crap to @LizardGrad89 @Oozie @instaGATOR @sadgator @gatorbuilderorlando @gatordad3 @EvilWayz @PacoGator19 @grommit and others (sorry if I didn't mention everyone). Hats off to whomever kept telling me Coley wasn't the answer... you were right (may have been a Nole). I'm here for my medicine... have at it.
I told you Coley sucks. But you have a head coach that is just a recruiter as well. Smart knows he has to recruit lights out to make up for his shortcomings as a coach.

UGA fans booing Kirby as he walks off the field. Maybe the truth is setting in about him. He’s lost UGA two title games already and with the best team ever just lost to a 2-win team at home. Lmao. 40 years and counting.

UGA fans booing Kirby as he walks off the field. Maybe the truth is setting in about him. He’s lost UGA two title games already and with the best team ever just lost to a 2-win team at home. Lmao. 40 years and counting.
Yep even UGA fans know that Smart can’t coach.

Reactions: grommit
Nope... I'm not saying that. I said this was the year. I said 11-1 regular season SEC champ. I was wrong... because what I just witnessed isn't coming close to winning out. I talked football crap to @LizardGrad89 @oozie7 @instaGATOR @sadgator @gatorbuilderorlando @gatordad3 @EvilWayz @PacoGator19 @grommit and others (sorry if I didn't mention everyone). Hats off to whomever kept telling me Coley wasn't the answer... you were right (may have been a Nole). I'm here for my medicine... have at it.
We give each other sh** every now and then but you and Jax Beach Dwag are cool with me. I hate to admit it but I wish your sorry ass would post in The Gator Lounge more often. Again.:p:D:p:D
Oh, I appreciate the shout out.

Way to man up. Respect earned.

We may not win tonight against the corndogs, and we may all give you a ton of shit and take a ton of shit right back, but at least you are the first person I have seen all year who is man enough to admit it. Kudos to you sir and you so far are the only Georgia fan I have sympathy for right now. I truly am surprised and I apologize for that.

We're all just fans but yeah not a good showing. Have to give South Carolina some love. They out turnovers and played defense.
Regardless of what happens against the corndogs tonight, our game next week just became VERY tough. USC will be in the top 25 after today and that defense is coming alive. I feel bad for them with the injuries they sustained today though.

Regardless of what happens against the corndogs tonight, our game next week just became VERY tough. USC will be in the top 25 after today and that defense is coming alive. I feel bad for them with the injuries they sustained today though.

USC is a 3-3 team that played over their heads. They will be congratulated until at least Wednesday. Expect them to be flat.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I don’t think at 3-3 that they will be in the top 25.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Nicely done showing back up here. Lots of football left. I still believe the east will come down to Jax on 11/1.

Way to eat your crow. Big ups.

If we manage to beat LSU tonight we might jump to #3.

I don't expect it at all but wouldn't that be hilarious.
It would be proof in the pudding. I believe in Mullen...wasn't sure when he was first hired and I've said it before but he's building a monster in G-Ville. If we lose I just hope that we are right there. Either way we can take this game. Defense, limit turnovers, and we can win. This team has a chip it it's shoulder, we have talent and great coaches.

Respect, man.

If we manage to beat LSU tonight we might jump to #3.

I don't expect it at all but wouldn't that be hilarious.
I don’t think they’ll jump us over Ohio st, but I think we’ll get some votes to be above Oklahoma

Yesterday we saw Mullen take Top 15 talent and coach it up to almost beat a Top 5 team on the road.

At the same time, we saw Kirbs take #1 talent and lose to an unranked team. At home.

Anyone that understands the game of college football isn't surprised by what happened in either situation. Mullen isn't an elite recruiter, he IS an elite coach.

Kirbs is an elite recruiter who can't coach. He's a marginally better version of Ed Orgeron and LOL at the Georgia fans here who could never see it.

Like I said, he'll never make it to the 2021 season as Georgia's coach.

PS: I see a couple of the shit posters are still hiding.

I’m here to take my medicine. If what I saw yesterday continues, we’re in trouble. I still think we beat y’all, but I’m not as confident as I was in the off-season.

I’ll also be here to tell you I was wrong if y’all beat us.

So yesterday I implied you were a Bucanole alias, because Lakergator showed up at the same time as you vanished, and today, suddenly, you are back.

Interesting.

I actually think Missouri may be the toughest team left on our schedule.

UGA with all that 5* talent isn’t really coached that well. I said pre-season I thought they would have passing game problems with new WRs. Check down Fromm is what he does and then you throw Coley in there as the OC and you have some problems.

I believe UGA is 0-5 when Fromm throws more than 30 passes. That tells me all I need to know

I don’t think they’ll jump us over Ohio st, but I think we’ll get some votes to be above Oklahoma

guess it dont matter now does it?

at least Kirby is a waayyyyyyyyy better play caller than Mullen...he pussed out last nite. trying all those gimmick plays...NOT

I actually think Missouri may be the toughest team left on our schedule.

UGA with all that 5* talent isn’t really coached that well. I said pre-season I thought they would have passing game problems with new WRs. Check down Fromm is what he does and then you throw Coley in there as the OC and you have some problems.

I believe UGA is 0-5 when Fromm throws more than 30 passes. That tells me all I need to know
UGA is a very good team but they looked poorly coached yesterday. They couldn't hardly move the ball...Fromm looks like he's gotten worse from last year...inaccurate throws.

Mean while Fields is killing it at Ohio State lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT