ADVERTISEMENT

Bahahaha....Kirby Sucks

So yesterday I implied you were a Bucanole alias, because Lakergator showed up at the same time as you vanished, and today, suddenly, you are back.

Interesting.
Same jaxbeachdawg, just a little less confident. I have bigger issues than UGA shitting the bed if I’m changing my name on a gator message board...

Last edited:
UGA is a very good team but they looked poorly coached yesterday. They couldn't hardly move the ball...Fromm looks like he's gotten worse from last year...inaccurate throws.

Mean while Fields is killing it at Ohio State lol
Check down Fromm has no OC or QB coach to coach him up.

Recruiter, not a coach
If Mullen takes the Gators to the national championship game in Year 2 I will say he is equal to Kirby. If he wins it I will say he is better.

As of now, Mullen still hasn't won a division title and still hasn't beaten Kirby.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg
How ong before they will say, “We’ll win it all next year” or “Our recruits are still young?” Etc. Etc?
Horseshit. All I heard was how 2019 was the year. 2018 was going to be a bridge year so all those young guys could get playing time. To be fair no one saw GA losing so many WR to the draft but still. No excuse for that shitshow

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
If Mullen takes the Gators to the national championship game in Year 2 I will say he is equal to Kirby. If he wins it I will say he is better.

As of now, Mullen still hasn't won a division title and still hasn't beaten Kirby.

If Mullen loses at home to South Carolina with their 3rd string QB then I'll say he's just as shitty of a coach as Kirby is.

You’ve been running with this argument all summer and it’s just as silly now as it was then. Circumstances matter. Neither Dabo or Saban took their teams to a national title in year 2, so by your logic Kirby is better than both since he did, right? Richt has a better record than Kirby through the same number of games too so Richt is better too right? But if anyone made that argument you’d all claim Kirby was way better than Richt.

No matter how many times you guys try to act like Kirby is a miracle worker he isn’t. He inherited a program that averaged 10 wins over 15 years and who’s team talent composite was 6th in the country at the time he was hired. Bama was the only team in the SEC with a higher talent composite at 1, which means ihe inherited a situation ripe for a quick turnaround. You can keep holding on but there isn’t anybody besides a few of you left who thinks Kirby is a good coach. He just lost to an unranked team at home AGAIN with one of the most talented teams in college football in a year when many people were predicting them to win a national title. And his dimbass coaching decisions again played a huge part in. You’d better hope he keeps signing #1 classes because anything less than that and he’s a 4-5 loss a year coach. Hell he’s averaging 3 right now with some of the most talented teams in the sport.

Reactions: gatordad3
You’ve been running with this argument all summer and it’s just as silly now as it was then. Circumstances matter. Neither Dabo or Saban took their teams to a national title in year 2, so by your logic Kirby is better than both since he did, right? Richt has a better record than Kirby through the same number of games too so Richt is better too right? But if anyone made that argument you’d all claim Kirby was way better than Richt.

No matter how many times you guys try to act like Kirby is a miracle worker he isn’t. He inherited a program that averaged 10 wins over 15 years and who’s team talent composite was 6th in the country at the time he was hired. Bama was the only team in the SEC with a higher talent composite at 1, which means ihe inherited a situation ripe for a quick turnaround. You can keep holding on but there isn’t anybody besides a few of you left who thinks Kirby is a good coach. He just lost to an unranked team at home AGAIN with one of the most talented teams in college football in a year when many people were predicting them to win a national title. And his dimbass coaching decisions again played a huge part in. You’d better hope he keeps signing #1 classes because anything less than that and he’s a 4-5 loss a year coach. Hell he’s averaging 3 right now with some of the most talented teams in the sport.
You have been running with the same retort all summer. I am not trying to convince you that Kirby is this great coach. I just think it is funny that y'all make fun of him but don't have a coach that has beat him. Y'all all live vicariously tbrough other teams and coaches that beat Kirby yet somehow fail to realize your own coach hasn't beat him. Mullen is in his 10th year as a coach and has nothing to show for it. You are more than welcome to act like he is some great coach if you want but the fact remains that he has not beaten Kirby. He'll have another chance in November...

You have been running with the same retort all summer. I am not trying to convince you that Kirby is this great coach. I just think it is funny that y'all make fun of him but don't have a coach that has beat him. Y'all all live vicariously tbrough other teams and coaches that beat Kirby yet somehow fail to realize your own coach hasn't beat him. Mullen is in his 10th year as a coach and has nothing to show for it. You are more than welcome to act like he is some great coach if you want but the fact remains that he has not beaten Kirby. He'll have another chance in November...

Beating Kirby in November isn't a big accomplishment either. That's what you can't see.

Kirby is a slightly better version of Ed Orgeron: Both recruit elite talent and as long as they make plays on the field and take the game out of the hands of their head coach, the team wins.

But when the players can't make the plays, the game falls on the coach, and that's when the team loses, as you saw Saturday in Athens.

State whatever facts you want. I never said Kirby was great...only that he has accomplished more than Mullen.

With the talent and program he inherited, he should have. Pretty obvious Mullen has built on what he inherited, while Kirby is losing what he was given.

Beating Kirby in November isn't a big accomplishment either. That's what you can't see.

Kirby is a slightly better version of Ed Orgeron: Both recruit elite talent and as long as they make plays on the field and take the game out of the hands of their head coach, the team wins.

But when the players can't make the plays, the game falls on the coach, and that's when the team loses, as you saw Saturday in Athens.
Then Mullen and the Gators should win easily...

Laugh all you want. My team doesn't have a coach in his 10th year that has never won a division title. Ha ha.

But you do have a coach that can't beat Ed Orgeron, Butch Jones, Derrick Mason or Will Muschamp?

Do you think Kirby did a better coaching job than Mullen did on Saturday?

But you do have a coach that can't beat Ed Orgeron, Butch Jones, Derrick Mason or Will Muschamp?

Do you think Kirby did a better coaching job than Mullen did on Saturday?
First Mullen loses to Kirby by 19 and Gator fans brag about hiw close they came to beating Georgia. Now your going to brag about his coaching after a 14 point loss? I have never seen a fanbase chalk up so many moral victories. He has really not accomplished anything if you're pointing to a 14 point loss and bragging about his coaching.

I'm not sure Gator fans want you to be the one defending Mullen. Ha Ha!

First Mullen loses to Kirby by 19 and Gator fans brag about hiw close they came to beating Georgia. Now your going to brag about his coaching after a 14 point loss? I have never seen a fanbase chalk up so many moral victories. He has really not accomplished anything if you're pointing to a 14 point loss and bragging about his coaching.

I'm not sure Gator fans want you to be the one defending Mullen. Ha Ha!

So you can't answer the question. No need, everyone knows the answer.

Kirby hasn't accomplished anything at Georgia. The PLAYERS took them to the SEC and NC game in 2017. Georgia could have WON the NC in 2017 if their COACH had made the proper halftime adjustments, but he made none.

Same story in the 2018 SECCG, no adjustments for Jalen coming in, no SEC title. And that 4th and Kirby call will forever be one of the biggest coaching blunders in the sport's history.

Kirby needs elite recruiting talent to win. He was selling recruits on winning those titles before, and convincing a lot of them to come to Athens on the promise of winning big in 2019 and beyond.

None of them signed on with a promise of losing to unranked South Carolina. At home.

If Georgia is this bad with #1 talent, how many games do you think Kirby can win with Top 15 talent? Because recruits for the 2020 class aren't coming to Athens on a promise of losing to South Carolina again in 2020.

So you can't answer the question. No need, everyone knows the answer.

Kirby hasn't accomplished anything at Georgia. The PLAYERS took them to the SEC and NC game in 2017. Georgia could have WON the NC in 2017 if their COACH had made the proper halftime adjustments, but he made none.

Same story in the 2018 SECCG, no adjustments for Jalen coming in, no SEC title. And that 4th and Kirby call will forever be one of the biggest coaching blunders in the sport's history.

Kirby needs elite recruiting talent to win. He was selling recruits on winning those titles before, and convincing a lot of them to come to Athens on the promise of winning big in 2019 and beyond.

None of them signed on with a promise of losing to unranked South Carolina. At home.

If Georgia is this bad with #1 talent, how many games do you think Kirby can win with Top 15 talent? Because recruits for the 2020 class aren't coming to Athens on a promise of losing to South Carolina again in 2020.
I don't have any problems admitting Kirby's faults...he is very stubborn and needs to learn on the job. He'll get better or he won't have a job. I believe he will improve.

You would think for all of Kirby's faults you pointed out (which I agree with many) that it would be easy for a coach in his 10th year to beat him...but Mullen hasn't. He'll have another chance in November and if he doesn't beat Kirby I'm sure many of you will have plenty of excuses.

Last edited:
I don't have any problems admitting Kirby's faults...he is very stubborn and needs to learn on the job. He'll get better or he won't have a job. I believe he will improve.

You would think for all of Kirby's faults you pointed out (which I agree with many) that it would be easy for a coach in his 10th year to beat him...but Mullen hasn't. He'll have another chance in November and if he doesn't beat Kirby I'm sure many of you will have plenty of excuses.

Bad coaches surrounded by elite talent will always be hard to beat. Kirby Smart joins a group like Larry Coker, Gene Chizik and Less Miles.

No wait...those guys won a NC. Nevermind.

Bad coaches surrounded by elite talent will always be hard to beat. Kirby Smart joins a group like Larry Coker, Gene Chizik and Less Miles.

Once Mullen gets win a division title or an SEC title or actually gets to the national championship game he may be on par with those guys also...but from the looks of things it may be another 10 years

I wouldn't 100% write GA off yet. I doubt they can outscore Bama with Tua and those receivers but they have a lot of talent on that team. I think our game with them will be a tough one to win still.

Once Mullen gets win a division title or an SEC title or actually gets to the national championship game he may be on par with those guys also...but from the looks of things it may be another 10 years

And Kirby had his shot to get on par with them in 2017, and blew it.

Now he's on par with Ed Orgeron and Houston Nutt. About where he belongs.

I wouldn't 100% write GA off yet. I doubt they can outscore Bama with Tua and those receivers but they have a lot of talent on that team. I think our game with them will be a tough one to win still.

It will be a tough game. The point is if Georgia had a 5-star coach to match its 5-star talent, it wouldn't be a question.

This will be the story for every game left for Kirby at Georgia: The players will have to win it. If they can't make plays and it falls on Kirby's coaching to save the dawgs, they lose.

As we saw on Saturday.

And yep...still just as silly as before. Nobody has won anything at MSU which you all know but you have to suspend all logic to continue with the Mullen hasn’t won anything blah, blah, blah. And you’re just blatantly flip flopping now because all of you proclaimed all summer how you were going to win a national title and knock off Bama blah, blah, blah...that sounds like something a great coach would accomplish. But after another failure now you wanna talk about what Mullen has or hasn’t done to deflect away from Kirby falling flat on his face again. Predictable.

Orgeron was smart enough to stop fighting his AD and let the administration hire great assistants for him. UGA may be in the same predicament if Kirby keeps hiring “Yes Men.” We had the same problem 12 years ago with Bowden’s nepotism.

Reactions: PacoGator19
And yep...still just as silly as before. Nobody has won anything at MSU which you all know but you have to suspend all logic to continue with the Mullen hasn’t won anything blah, blah, blah. And you’re just blatantly flip flopping now because all of you proclaimed all summer how you were going to win a national title and knock off Bama blah, blah, blah...that sounds like something a great coach would accomplish. But after another failure now you wanna talk about what Mullen has or hasn’t done to deflect away from Kirby falling flat on his face again. Predictable.
I’ve said it on here before but what James Franklin and Dan Mullen did at two of the worst jobs in the SEC (nationally they’re bottom feeder jobs too) was a miracle. It’s no wonder they’re having immediate success at their current jobs. Saying neither accomplished anything at those schools is intellectually dishonest.

I’ve said it on here before but what James Franklin and Dan Mullen did at two of the worst jobs in the SEC (nationally they’re bottom feeder jobs too) was a miracle. It’s no wonder they’re having immediate success at their current jobs. Saying neither accomplished anything at those schools is intellectually dishonest.
Only if Jeremy Foley was smart enough to fire Muschamp after the 2013 season to go after James Franklin or initially hire Dan Mullen after the 2014 season rather than going all the way to Colorado for Butter Teeth McElwain.

Only if Jeremy Foley was smart enough to fire Muschamp after the 2013 season to go after James Franklin or initially hire Dan Mullen after the 2014 season rather than going all the way to Colorado for Butter Teeth McElwain.
For my sake I’m glad he stuck with Muschamp and got McElwain instead of going after either. Both would have had UF back in the hunt immediately. Muschamp would have been your next version of Zook. Instead we got to face two duds in a row.

It's a going thing you weren't Clemson's AD or the CFB world would have never seen Dabo.

Orgeron was smart enough to stop fighting his AD and let the administration hire great assistants for him. UGA may be in the same predicament if Kirby keeps hiring “Yes Men.” We had the same problem 12 years ago with Bowden’s nepotism.

we fired our AD u stupid ****

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT