ADVERTISEMENT

Annnnnnnndddd....the dems have officially lost the black vote

So, no proof but speculation...The internet way!

Good on you for being honest and validating the board’s suspicion of your reading comprehension ability and level of intellect.

Your contention that NY dem policies don’t align with National Dem policies is your best work ever. This is why you aren’t taken seriously.

Here is a good video of truth being exposed. Happy Presidential immunity hunting…

💊 counters lives matter.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
they have only lost the black vote until they dump joey and run Big Mike

The party @kalimgoodman supports is even getting called out on their gaslighting by NBC now. But not Kalim. His defiance is unmatched.

This news reporter is exasperated with the BS answers. Classic.

Reactions: BCSpell
But sadly, the never-Trumpers/Rinos/Hailey supporters who aren't actually DEMS, would rather put us and this Country through 4 more years of hell then hold their noses and vote for Trump. Just truly truly sad.
It's crazy it what it is.

Literally no one is better off, I can't imagine my politics being that important to me.

Kalim, I didn't want to open a new thread but I wanted your opinion. First, I like Charles Barkley, but he came out with what I think was a pretty outrageous statement yesterday regarding black people who if he saw wearing the Trump mug shot. Did you see his statement and what do you think?

Kalim, I didn't want to open a new thread but I wanted your opinion. First, I like Charles Barkley, but he came out with what I think was a pretty outrageous statement yesterday regarding black people who if he saw wearing the Trump mug shot. Did you see his statement and what do you think?
It was Barkley being funny. He says things like that all the time. I know in politics people tend to be more sensitive but this is Barkley. He said that he'll kill Skip Bayless and that he'll punch a fan. He's very consistent.

It was Barkley being funny. He says things like that all the time. I know in politics people tend to be more sensitive but this is Barkley. He said that he'll kill Skip Bayless and that he'll punch a fan. He's very consistent.
Barkley IS Trump, a brother from another mother. I think it's competitive spirits rebelling against a rival sibling. 😂 They are more alike than either of them know.

I would pay money to see Barkley walk up to Rep Wesley Hunt, wearing that shirt, and punch that combat vet in the face, who didn't take kindly to the remark.
The most intriguing part to me is the fact that black people are not monolithic, but still there are people like Biden and now Barkley who feel they must tell black people who they should vote for or support or not support.

Congressman Wesley Hunt fires back at Charles Barkley after Donald Trump mugshot comments

It's sad that you guys are using her death for political gains. You guys tried that with Molly Tibbets until her family spoke out against it. If Biden wins, you guys will never speak of Laken Riley again. The republican party is very consistent with their playbook.

Say her name. Say their names. It’s disgusting, and you are perpetuating it and by proxy…support it.

You will be judged accordingly.

if Trump wins, he needs to appoint Grady to head up the FBI - he would clean it up quickly

Say her name. Say their names. It’s disgusting, and you are perpetuating it and by proxy…support it.

You will be judged accordingly.

Connie Koontz
Jerry Sherri David
Ian Eckles

Did you say their names or make a BIG deal about it when they were murdered during the Trump administration by illegals immigrants?

Connie Koontz
Jerry Sherri David
Ian Eckles

Did you say their names or make a BIG deal about it when they were murdered during the Trump administration by illegals immigrants?

Say her name. You won’t. Why? Because your TDS has you too busy looking for whatabboutism.

The sad part…the very first person I looked up…the murder is unsolved. You were gaslit again by someone. Too funny.

And the difference? One administration was fighting illegal immigration and the numbers were MUCH better than the current administration that encourages illegal immigration. So again…

Say her name.

• Angry
Say her name. You won’t. Why? Because your TDS has you too busy looking for whatabboutism.

The sad part…the very first person I looked up…the murder is unsolved. You were gaslit again by someone. Too funny.

And the difference? One administration was fighting illegal immigration and the numbers were MUCH better than the current administration that encourages illegal immigration. So again…

Say her name.

It's almost like democrats want to harm America.

Say her name.

So you only care when it's under a democrat? People like you make me sick TBH. Don't use people deaths for political gains or what you think would be gain. Your last comment even proves that its about politics. Man you're sad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT