ADVERTISEMENT

A Williams

• Thread starter anon_03j5dr7l9qs90
  • Start date
What has Cousin Eddie won in all his years as a head coach? A little hint, nothing.

and yet we arent the insecure ones on a rival's board celebrating little moral victories and are akin to a little puppy who wants a pat on the head and told he's a good boy.

Last edited:
What has Cousin Eddie won in all his years as a head coach? A little hint, nothing.

Aw, dude, Oldtimers caught up to you there.

"Cousin Eddie" is the idiot's (ie you) nickname for Billy Donovan. You know, with the two national titles? Second all-time to Adolph Rupp in SEC wins? Oh, yeah, THAT guy.

Feel free to crawl away in embarrassment now.

Reactions: rdgtr
Wrong Williams.....Kirby gonna Kirby.

wu2brtlhi8exroxouqyj

JAMES
WILLIAMS
SAFETY
6'4''

|

202 LBS
CLASS OF 2021

PLANTATION, FL
AMERICAN HERITAGE

RANKINGS

RANK
NATIONAL
POSITION
STATE
It's a wrap on the Georgia Reynolds wrap.

Mullen gonna Mullen.

o8akmtcdehwg1ffwvkbq

1347196_GA_Loganville.png

These last 4-5 scholarships decide whether we have a very good or excellent recruiting class. We need to sign some of these guys who are on the fence like Williams, Gibbs, Beckwith, Britt, Umanmielen, etc. Yje class is really strong right now, especially with the transfers added in. But it would be nice to finish it off with 3-4 of the guys we want.

It's a wrap on the Georgia Reynolds wrap.

Mullen gonna Mullen.

o8akmtcdehwg1ffwvkbq

1347196_GA_Loganville.png
Nice pick up but you missed my point. Kirby had another Williams in mind...the very reason he passed on A Williams in 2020 was J. Williams in 2021. His call and both will be players but a 6'4" safety is intriguing. I'll allow it.

Recruiting is superfluid - just 2 weeks ago I thought we had a chance at 3-4 guys outside of current commits but it's hard to flip kids.

Right now I think it's current commits (fewer grade issues where schollies may be pulled/delayed) plus Avantae. Solid class but I don't see us getting Gibbs or the Prince.

If we're aren't getting those last 2-3 spots with high-quality guys, keep the initial counters for next year in mo.

Nice pick up but you missed my point. Kirby had another Williams in mind...the very reason he passed on A Williams in 2020 was J. Williams in 2021. His call and both will be players but a 6'4" safety is intriguing. I'll allow it.

Just so I am clear, you are saying Kirby passed on a player THIS year because he feels he is certain to get one NEXT year? Your flawed logic is flawed.

Just so I am clear, you are saying Kirby passed on a player THIS year because he feels he is certain to get one NEXT year? Your flawed logic is flawed.

Yea, preeeeetty sure nobody would ever recruit like that. Just admit it superdawg...your coach whiffed on this one. There ain't no shame in that, it happens to everybody.

Reactions: GatorGray
That is complete BS and you know it. You are close to getting banned just for making an ignorant statement.

That is complete BS and you know it. You are close to getting banned just for making an ignorant statement.

If you ban everyone that posts stupid BS on here, there'd be nobody left. o_O

So, just let the free speech roll and let individuals handle it with the IGNORE option.
The BAN hammer should be used a little as possible (hard pron), not as a tyrant Mod's control stick. JMOHO's of course... :cool:

What Gray said. You know damn well he didn't pass on a 2020 player for a 2021 player.

If you ban everyone that posts stupid BS on here, there'd be nobody left. o_O

So, just let the free speech roll and let individuals handle it with the IGNORE option.
The BAN hammer should be used a little as possible (hard pron), not as a tyrant Mod's control stick. JMOHO's of course... :cool:
It was a tongue in cheek comment.

Yea, preeeeetty sure nobody would ever recruit like that. Just admit it superdawg...your coach whiffed on this one. There ain't no shame in that, it happens to everybody.
None of our mods have ever predicted A.Williams in this class. Kirby feels confident in the recruitment of James Williams next cycle so not much of a stretch to pass on AW.

"Meanwhile, the crazy world of Avantae Williams continues to spin, but not necessarily out of control. Williams, a senior safety from DeLand, told the Orlando Sentinel during the Under Armour event that he likely will sign with Georgia when the second National Signing Day rolls around Feb. 5.

“Yeah, Georgia, I’m pretty sure it will be them,” Williams said.
You were saying??

Reactions: gatordad3
None of our mods have ever predicted A.Williams in this class. Kirby feels confident in the recruitment of James Williams next cycle so not much of a stretch to pass on AW.

Not hard to pass on a guy that told you to stick it.

You really don't believe that kirby "passed" on A. Williams right? I mean this is the stupid kind of stuff we've been seeing from you and your pals over the past year.

Reactions: gatordad3
You really don't believe that kirby "passed" on A. Williams right? I mean this is the stupid kind of stuff we've been seeing from you and your pals over the past year.
Certainly seems to be the case......Virtually zero conversation on the Vent/Vault about this kid.....never predicted in this class. If you're seeking some moral victory over Kirby to validate your signing day by all means carry on.

Certainly seems to be the case......Virtually zero conversation on the Vent/Vault about this kid.....never predicted in this class. If you're seeking some moral victory over Kirby to validate your signing day by all means carry on.
Youve had UGA fans running over here telling us he was all UGA a month to a few weeks ago and now you just want to conveniently say he was never predicted. Mmmm ok!

You might want to check to see who started this thread. Just sayin'.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
40 years and counting has really damaged your brain. Go back and see who started this thread....

Sounds like it was the kid's call. Guess he's seen the same regression at Georgia that the rest of us have.

I know you can't see it, but if this happens as you claimed it did, it really makes Kirbs look like he has no idea what he is doing. To recruit a kid for years, then at the last minute think "Wow look at that kid in the next class, I want him instead!" makes Kirbs look like an idiot.

More logical explanation: Kirbs wanted the kid and didn't get him. It happens.

Aw, dude, Oldtimers caught up to you there.

"Cousin Eddie" is the idiot's (ie you) nickname for Billy Donovan. You know, with the two national titles? Second all-time to Adolph Rupp in SEC wins? Oh, yeah, THAT guy.

Feel free to crawl away in embarrassment now.
Wrong. Billy Donovan was about the kid from the Munsters - Eddie. Cousin Eddie is from Vacation - Randy Quaid.

Reactions: superdawg51
Bummed not getting this kid, but miami is a long way from really being competitive. Wish he landed in Gainesvile, but certainly better to be in Miami vs georgia.

Well that was disappointing. Really wanted Avantae but even if he came to UF I'd have been worried he'd stick - his recruitment has been a bit more than bizarre.

Still sucks though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT