ADVERTISEMENT

Dexter.......Dexter.......Flippity Dippity Do!

MiddleTennDawg,

Nobody knows where these recruits are going - you don't, I don't, they aren't even sure.

We are talking about 18 yr old kids; until they actually sign their NLI, anything is possible !

National Signing Day is Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020.

The early signing period, however, has become the major date for top recruits to sign their letters of intent.

The early signing period is only three months away; it begins on Dec. 18, 2019 and lasts for three days.

We will then have all the childish versions of multiple hats & whatever else they can come up with.

Then they can enter the transfer portal, petition for a waiver, & start all over again ! LOL !

Last edited:
Money being waved around perhaps though he has confirmed he is all Gator on twitter, per another poster..

Last edited:
MiddleTennDawg,

Nobody knows where these recruits are going - you don't, I don't, they aren't even sure.

We are talking about 18 yr old kids; until they actually sign their NLI, anything is possible !

National Signing Day is Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020.

The early signing period, however, has become the major date for top recruits to sign their letters of intent.

The early signing period is only three months away; it begins on Dec. 18, 2019 and lasts for three days.

We will then have all the childish versions of multiple hats & whatever else they can come up with.

Then they can enter the transfer portal, petition for a waiver, & start all over again ! LOL !
Unless it's Miami. Because once you commit to Miami, Manny Diaz wants you to shut down your recruiting process and take no more visits. A Miami recruit is always 100% sure.

Unless it's Miami. Because once you commit to Miami, Manny Diaz wants you to shut down your recruiting process and take no more visits. A Miami recruit is always 100% sure.

grommit,

Dabo Swinney gets away with that; not sure Manny Diaz can.

At this point in time Miami not close to Clemson; Dabo's 2 Natties in last 3 years with beat down of Bama hard to argue with.

Nice visitors list you have this weekend. Man, Dan Mullen can flat our recruit. LMAO

Florida’s Official Visitors: (home vs. Tennessee)

Rivals250 CB Henry Gray (Recruited for safety)
Four-star WR Malik Heath (Mississippi State commit)
[end]

Nice visitors list you have this weekend. Man, Dan Mullen can flat our recruit. LMAO

[end]

Sweetpea, we have a few official, and MANY unofficial from 3 classes...and NO, we dropped Gray...too slow for CB, where he wanted to play so he chose Nebraska...thank Gawd..

I hear the Irish are coming. I hope your players are more focused than the fans...though I understand why we are in your heads, continuously. Those decades of beatdowns must have felt like centuries...Spurrier says hi btw..

Last edited:
The obsession is strong with this bunch. Imagine going through the visit list of a team that supposedly sucks and won’t beat you any time soon just because. Must be worried about something.

Somebody should help him out and let him know UF’s big recruiting weekend will be vs. Auburn.

[end]
Why do we need to have a huge official visit list this early in the season against a team that is 1-2? I think it is smart not to have a huge visitor list for this game. In fact we just pushed out Heaths OV to later in the year.

The obsession is strong with this bunch. Imagine going through the visit list of a team that supposedly sucks and won’t beat you any time soon just because. Must be worried about something.

Somebody should help him out and let him know UF’s big recruiting weekend will be vs. Auburn.
This and FSU. FSU stinks but it is more of a rivalry game than UF/UT. Plus the FSU game is later in the season and at a good time to have OVs.

This and FSU. FSU stinks but it is more of a rivalry game than UF/UT. Plus the FSU game is later in the season and at a good time to have OVs.

Just like Michigan has their visits early so the recruits aren't freezing their backsides off, Florida has them later so the recruits aren't melting. Well, except for the Florida kids. They are used to it.

I think Willie is coaching for his job this week. And the AD's job too. Can you imagine if FSU goes into Clemson 2-3? Or wow, 1-4? And Wake is pretty good too and likely beats them. Imagine an FSU team that starts 1-6 and the 1 is a lucky win over a Sun Belt team. It boggles.

I hear the Irish are coming. I hope your players are more focused than the fans...though I understand why we are in your heads, continuously. Those decades of beatdowns must have felt like centuries...Spurrier says hi btw..

UGA will focus & prepare for Notre Dame, the same way they did for Texas in last year's bowl game. LOL

This excuse for this loss will be they didn't have enough time to prepare; either that or they couldn't spell Notre Dame.

It’s a shame we haven’t gotten an update on our visitor list yet.

Among the others listed for the AU game, add him to the visitor list:

#2 TE Darnell Washington 6-7 255 ***** - Desert Pines, Los Vegas, NV

https://florida.rivals.com/news/nat...-will-officially-visit-the-swamp-this-weekend

EDIT

#24 CB Jaiden Francois 6-0 184 has once again de-committed from Miami.

The South Dade 4-star CB announced on Friday that he’s opening his recruitment back up. Francois took an unofficial visit to Florida last and is scheduled to return to Gainesville on Saturday for the Gators showdown with Auburn.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT